Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19583 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #435 on: January 14, 2017, 08:48:13 AM »
 :zoinks:

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #436 on: January 14, 2017, 04:22:34 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #437 on: January 14, 2017, 04:42:44 PM »

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #438 on: January 14, 2017, 07:39:20 PM »
Why my Muslim family voted for Trump(self.The_Donald)
submitted6 hours ago*byBroDyel
Obviously one of the hot topics this election is to throw the label "Islamophobe" on every Trump voter. I just wanted to provide a few of my viewpoints on why my family and I chose to make America great again.
• First thing I want to point out is that no matter what race, religion or socioeconomic background you are, anyone who followed the election should have been able to realize the massive media bias that occurred and the narrative that was being constructed. We watched as so-called liberals and so-called democrats make Clinton out to be a hero. We watched as all those people bent over backwards and pretended that Clinton was one of the good guys because they felt us compelled to pick between the ‘lesser of two evils’.
• The result of this was huge amount of uninformed people who choose not to look at the issues and imagine themselves on a moral high ground. While I agree with Trump on many positions such as economy, trade, and infrastructure Ill focus on the Middle East and Terrorism. 1) Hillary bringing up Trump saying "I guess" once for invading Iraq multiple times when she VOTED for it was just hilarious.
2) As a previous Ron Paul supporter, Trump was the only proponent of a non-interventionist foreign policy. Anyone with an interest in finally bringing peace to the Middle East knows this has to be the final solution. Hillary had her hands in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan and all the other disasters that have cost American taxpayers and soldiers dearly and allowed for the creation of a power vacuum where ISIS has flourished. Shes been a part of the exponential increase of drone strikes during Obamas tenure and was advocating increased involvement in Syria. Now the Syrian refugees are Americas duty when your funding of (unvetted) rebels with arms and cash blew the conflict to another level? How does the media gloss over this?
2) Any educated Muslim can tell you the role Saudi Arabia has played in fueling the spread of their oppressive, backwards form of Wahhabi Islam across the globe. This is the start of modern radical Islam and the evidence is there from Chechen rebels to bin laden- the Saudis have been there every step of the way. The fact that Clinton is in bed and profiting off this regime speaks VOLUMES. The complete pussyfooting of the Obama administration in addressing this conflict of interest is an issue that has left many Muslims disenchanted.
3) What many people fail to realize is Trump has actually been one of the few who has faced this issue head-on. Muslims dont need a pity party by the politically correct on the issue of radical Islam. Even his most "extreme" Muslim policies directly address terror-prone high risk areas. To blatantly twist that into Islamophobia helps no one. Muslims more than ever want to address the assault on the religion by radical Islam.
4)To completely ignore whats going on in France, Germany and many parts of Europe with refugee immigration is a disservice to our country and the many Americans who are rightly concerned. Just because you are Muslim does not blind you to the objective realization of the problems some of these refugees have had with assimilating, and its not something Americans should be shamed into wanting.
35 commentsshare

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20161113215658/https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cqd42/why_my_muslim_family_voted_for_trump
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 07:41:58 PM by Cleocatra »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #439 on: January 14, 2017, 09:17:29 PM »
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #440 on: January 15, 2017, 02:56:16 AM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #441 on: January 15, 2017, 09:27:25 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2017, 03:52:56 PM »

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2017, 05:18:37 PM »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #444 on: January 17, 2017, 06:57:56 AM »
  ^ Look at that fucking ridiculous apartment.  :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Grey Area

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #445 on: January 17, 2017, 11:56:07 AM »
There are no atheists when the toilet water is rising.
:GA:  :trollskull: 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #446 on: January 17, 2017, 06:37:49 PM »
  ^ Look at that fucking ridiculous apartment.  :rofl:

It's typical though. Mar-a-Lago is just as gaudy or worse IMO, and there are a lot of smaller homes gilded in gold and full of furniture you never sit on owned by others all around it.

The lifestyle is different...home to us is a haven and the place where we escape from the world to recharge. To the very rich it is a statement...some have huge houses and really live in maybe 4 rooms, or one wing that is hidden away from the eyes of guests...or they don't spend a lot of time at all there, hopping around from place to place. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:39:30 PM by Icequeen »

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #447 on: January 17, 2017, 07:33:27 PM »

:LMAO:

I wonder how she feels about the botched translation.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #448 on: January 17, 2017, 09:24:09 PM »
:laugh:

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2017, 02:14:07 AM »
Plain white walls are good enough for me. White makes places look bigger.