Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19618 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2016, 04:07:39 PM »
Someone like Kasuch, Rubio or Cruz may have been a "better choice" than Trump, but would have been murdered by Hillary.

Actually, the polls showed that any of those 3, Kasich especially, would've easily beaten Clinton because of her high negatives.

At this stage you arent saying that you trust the polls, right?

The polls became tilted in Killary's favor. Even taking into account bias for her, they predicted that many democrats would vote for Kasich or Rubio.

Trump easily handle each of those three. She would have too. With the media and the establishment on side, even smooth clean Marco Rubio would have been fitted up. Poor old Ted would have been stitched up worst of all.

There's a big difference between Republican primaries and the general election, it's a totally different dynamic.

In primaries, you have to appeal to the party base. Trump did this better than anyone else. In general elections, you have to appeal to the moderates, centrists and independents. Both candidates sucked at doing this, Trump was seen as a loose cannon and Hillary as corrupt. 3rd parties got more votes this cycle than in any election since Ross Perot in '92.

Both Trump and Hillary had big negatives and most people who voted for them were simply voting against the candidate they hated the most. You introduce a candidate without big negatives and they get all the independent votes plus many who will cross party lines. Kasich would've wiped the floor with Hillary in a general election.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2016, 04:20:59 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/technology/trump-russia-hackers-cia/index.html

"Hey did you hear the one about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. They are there, perhaps we should invade them because of it. Whoops. lol"

What about the video that resulted in Benghazi?

I think at the moment what we KNOW is that there was hacking. That COULD have definitely have come from Russian sources. DID it absolutely? No one knows. It is best guess. If it did come from Russia or a Russian, was it done with knowledge of Vladimir Putin or the Russian Government? No idea.

Would it be the height of dishonest calling this fact and retaliating against Putin based on this as suggested in the Clinton New Network's article? Of course.

I'm sorry, do you have an actual point?

I guess not.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2016, 04:55:44 PM »
I predict he's going to quiet down on Twitter for a bit...the replies are totally insane right now due to the new info released involving Russia.

Just a few:

I think shit is about to get real.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2016, 04:59:13 PM »
How many people change their votes over the email hack? Probably not many.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2016, 05:00:09 PM »

It's not just the email hack.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2016, 05:00:53 PM »
I doubt he knows how to shut up on Twitter. SNL is spot on.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2016, 05:10:12 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/09/technology/trump-russia-hackers-cia/index.html

"Hey did you hear the one about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. They are there, perhaps we should invade them because of it. Whoops. lol"

What about the video that resulted in Benghazi?

I think at the moment what we KNOW is that there was hacking. That COULD have definitely have come from Russian sources. DID it absolutely? No one knows. It is best guess. If it did come from Russia or a Russian, was it done with knowledge of Vladimir Putin or the Russian Government? No idea.

Would it be the height of dishonest calling this fact and retaliating against Putin based on this as suggested in the Clinton New Network's article? Of course.

I'm sorry, do you have an actual point?

I guess not.

Of course I do. You just are not smart enough to see it. Happy to break it down for you though.

Whilst we know that the email leaks were proof of hacking, no one knows who did it. Many intelligence experts are SAYING Russia. They THINK it is Russia. They do not know even this much. To go from "The FACT is Putin is interfering with the US Election and US should retaliate against Russia" is beyond stupid and anyone pushing that narrative without actual facts, is an idiot. 

We saw exactly the outcome of similar jumping to erroneous conclusions such as the Weapons of Mass Destruction fiasco.

Best guesses sometimes are not the basis to build a conclusion on.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2016, 05:43:33 PM »
Ah, you're giving us your take on it. Who fucking cares? You're an idiot, an absolute imbecile when it comes to anything having to do with computing (I was going to say "anything" but then I thought I should probably be nice), and what you think or don't (which is usually the case) is mostly a laughing matter.

I guess some feel pity, though.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2016, 06:46:44 PM »

What else, then?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2016, 06:56:32 PM »
Ah, you're giving us your take on it. Who fucking cares? You're an idiot, an absolute imbecile when it comes to anything having to do with computing (I was going to say "anything" but then I thought I should probably be nice), and what you think or don't (which is usually the case) is mostly a laughing matter.

I guess some feel pity, though.

Your opinion is simply that. You speak on behalf of no one but yourself and I have seen again and again how redundant that opinion is. You can call me an idiot all you like, or an imbecile, or a dimwit. It matters nothing to me because it is you saying it. Like being call stupid by a sheep, I simply do not think you are in a position to make such an assessment.

Please let him start the next reply with "Sheep can't talk". LOL
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2016, 06:57:21 PM »

What else, then?

Yes, I am looking forward to the conspiracy theories.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2016, 07:30:28 PM »
Lol.  It's just amazing to watch some of the morons on here.  All the email links showing that Clinton is being influenced by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, but no reaction from the morons here.  Even when enough pressure is put on that the corrupted pig in charge of the FBI even had to reopen the case into Clinton, but then the same type of morons cry and complain about the FBI trying to influence the election etc.  But now the corrupted CIA just say Russia posted some ancient alien rag and these same morons hit the roof.  Still no evidence, but these kind of morons don't need it. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2016, 07:32:05 PM »
Someone like Kasuch, Rubio or Cruz may have been a "better choice" than Trump, but would have been murdered by Hillary.

Actually, the polls showed that any of those 3, Kasich especially, would've easily beaten Clinton because of her high negatives.

At this stage you arent saying that you trust the polls, right?

The polls became tilted in Killary's favor. Even taking into account bias for her, they predicted that many democrats would vote for Kasich or Rubio.

Trump easily handle each of those three. She would have too. With the media and the establishment on side, even smooth clean Marco Rubio would have been fitted up. Poor old Ted would have been stitched up worst of all.

There's a big difference between Republican primaries and the general election, it's a totally different dynamic.

In primaries, you have to appeal to the party base. Trump did this better than anyone else. In general elections, you have to appeal to the moderates, centrists and independents. Both candidates sucked at doing this, Trump was seen as a loose cannon and Hillary as corrupt. 3rd parties got more votes this cycle than in any election since Ross Perot in '92.

Both Trump and Hillary had big negatives and most people who voted for them were simply voting against the candidate they hated the most. You introduce a candidate without big negatives and they get all the independent votes plus many who will cross party lines. Kasich would've wiped the floor with Hillary in a general election.

Don't be so fucking stupid.  Kasich is just another puppet cunt like Clinton

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2016, 07:47:00 PM »
It goes without saying that they're all puppets, but they don't all have the same puppet masters.

Kasich wasn't as corrupted by Wall Street as Killary was.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2016, 07:51:43 PM »
He's just the same.  He supported NAFTA and spewed the same kind of tripe she did.