Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19660 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #195 on: December 07, 2016, 08:24:52 PM »
Colorado democratic electors Robert Nemanich has said he will not vote for Clinton. He has joined with democratic representative Polly Bacca to file a lawsuit in federal court against the governor because Colorado is one of the states with laws binding electors to vote according to the oath pledged to their party. Robert Nemanich should shut up and do his job or go home.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #196 on: December 07, 2016, 08:32:34 PM »
Also from Colorado, democratic elector Jerad Sutton has stated he will not vote for Clinton. Jerad Sutton should shut up and do his job or go home.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #197 on: December 07, 2016, 09:28:03 PM »
It will be a drama-fest until the ballots are cast. This whole election was a drama-fest and people are looking to cash in on it and get their 15 minutes of fame.

Yes, I supported Clinton. Not because I though she was the "better" choice, but because she was the only other "viable" choice.  I did not like Trump, nor his choice of a running mate and thought personally he did not have the experience or the self-control needed to run a country, and he still hasn't shown me anything to make me think any differently.

The other candidates did not have a snowball's chance in hell of being elected after the media narrowed it down to those two, and anyone else will tell you the same.

My neighbors voted for Trump, I don't call them idiots, we still have coffee, I don't agree with their views, and I don't expect them to agree with mine.

The world still turns, and time marches on.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #198 on: December 08, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »
I think the opposite. I think given the two choices, Trump was the better. I think Hillary would have warred with Russia.

I think Trump is flawed. They both are. I also think because of their individual dynamics "better" candidates could not have won against these two.
Someone like Kasuch, Rubio or Cruz may have been a "better choice" than Trump, but would have been murdered by Hillary. Same with Bernie and Trump. Even though once in, these people may be better Presidential material. It was a funny one though and plenty entertaining.

I do think Trunp is smart and wants what is best for America. I have not the slightest doubt he believes himself the best one to lead.

But cone Jan 20, he will get his shot. I dont know if he does well or not. Nobody does. The same is said for any President elect. I hope he does.

Edit: This bullshit morally abstaining from voting, recounts and protest (and there seems to be a bit coming from both camps) should stop.

That bullshit from the California State assembly doubly so
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 12:58:07 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2016, 01:10:35 AM »
You two idiots still haven't grasped it have you?  People like you who want to overturn democratic results are the problem.  You still haven't bothered to educate yourself on Clinton and how she would have been a million times worse than Trump.  When that guy is talking about Trump not being experienced enough with foreign policy, what he really means is that Trump is a serious problems for the arms industry.

Trump is a serious problem for his country and for the entire globe. Watch Alec Baldwin's latest take on Trump's tweeting. It's scary how accurate he is.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #201 on: December 08, 2016, 03:37:47 PM »
You two idiots still haven't grasped it have you?  People like you who want to overturn democratic results are the problem.  You still haven't bothered to educate yourself on Clinton and how she would have been a million times worse than Trump.  When that guy is talking about Trump not being experienced enough with foreign policy, what he really means is that Trump is a serious problems for the arms industry.

Go fuck yourself Benji.

...and your definitely not qualified to call me an idiot. :laugh:

Not your country.
Not your president.
Not your life.
Not you listening to his dumb ass for 4 years.

I never said I wanted to overthrow anything, just stated what I read, and that it might be nice.

The process was put there for a reason at the time and a valid one, however fucked up it may be to me right now that I feel we have an idiot running the country, he's there for 4 years, or until his stupid ass gets impeached because he can't keep his big, fat mouth shut and follow proper political protocol.

What's he going to tweet about next? The fucking nuke codes? So you're the fucking president...fine...just start fucking acting like one.

Like I said before, 4 years isn't long, and I can change the channel.  :spitscreen:

:vibrator:

*you're*

Who the US elects is very important to us actually and the rest of the world, as the US wants to control it. 

Like to say I'm not sure why you've not said a word about Obama and Clinton heading towards wars with Pakistan, China and Russia, but then I am sure.  The media didn't tell you  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: December 08, 2016, 03:38:43 PM »
It will be a drama-fest until the ballots are cast. This whole election was a drama-fest and people are looking to cash in on it and get their 15 minutes of fame.

Yes, I supported Clinton. Not because I though she was the "better" choice, but because she was the only other "viable" choice.  I did not like Trump, nor his choice of a running mate and thought personally he did not have the experience or the self-control needed to run a country, and he still hasn't shown me anything to make me think any differently.

The other candidates did not have a snowball's chance in hell of being elected after the media narrowed it down to those two, and anyone else will tell you the same.

My neighbors voted for Trump, I don't call them idiots, we still have coffee, I don't agree with their views, and I don't expect them to agree with mine.

The world still turns, and time marches on.

I didn't call you an idiot for voting for Clinton. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »

Trump is a serious problem for his country and for the entire globe. Watch Alec Baldwin's latest take on Trump's tweeting. It's scary how accurate he is.

He's a serious problem for globalisation, the globalist machine in his country and Hollywood.  He's good for the people of the globe and that's all that matters, not Hollywood stars, corporate parasites, bankers, whore politicians and the corporate/mainstream media. 

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #204 on: December 08, 2016, 03:54:47 PM »
 :yawn:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: December 08, 2016, 10:47:16 PM »
I heard someone refer to his as

TRUMPLETHINSKIN.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2016, 01:22:13 AM »
:laugh:

Who knows? He could be the first world leader to start a war because of butthurt over a tweet.

- Albert Einstein

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #207 on: December 09, 2016, 05:48:06 AM »
:laugh:

Who knows? He could be the first world leader to start a war because of butthurt over a tweet.

:trump: You better shut up!  Don't make me bomb Sweden!
  #respectme  #killmoomins  #grabembythepussy  #buildingthewall  #iamabadass
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #208 on: December 09, 2016, 06:36:55 AM »
People keep trotting out the narrative of Donald Trump being so thin-skinned and likely to start a nuclear war and quite honestly, ALL these people are fucking stupid.

True story.

Hillary Clinton was the warhawk. Prior to her getting bailed out of the US Presidential Race, she was needling Putin. He was preparing his citizens for what to do in case of a war. (War with America there is only one thing you need to do - put your head between your balls goodbye) You DO NOT needle Putin. He does not play. He will look to one up.

Trump? He wants to negotiate with everyone but ISIS. ISIS has posed enough of a threat to US internationally to warrant him wanting to eliminate them. Hezoballah? Al Queda? Nope, He will not work with them but will not focus on them at the same time he takes out ISIS. What about Bashar al-Assad and Russia? They are not US friendly, so will he work with them short term for mutual gain, in wiping out ISIS? Yes. What about nearby foreign Muslim countries like Egypt? Won't they rise up against the supposed Islamophobe? No. Actually Abdel Fattah el-Sisi likes Trump and will happily support his efforts.

Trump will get far more support and focus than what someone like Hillary or Obama could manage.

That too would be around about his only war. For the most part he sees himself as a Negotiator of unparalleled brilliance and will negotiate with all foreign leaders to make all parties happy. Whilst he may (MAY?) be over-judging his brilliance, he is looking not to war as a solution but rather to negotiate. That is not warring.

How well his efforts do is up to history to show us BUT we have ACTUAL evidence of what happens to foreign leaders who proposed a peace deal  but backed Obama against Hillary. This leader was taken out at Hillary's order and pleasure. Libya fell and the invasion of Europe started. The cork taken out can not be replaced. That was Hillary the warhawk. Unnecessary and vindictive.

"We came. We saw. He died"

People say Trump is a possible danger. Hillary was an actual danger. The difference ought not be seen as comparable.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #209 on: December 09, 2016, 10:23:51 AM »
Trump is full of hot air.

Anyone that's followed him in the news the last 30+ years knows how full of hot air he is and what a narcissistic fuck he can be.

"Look at me, look at me, look how wonderful,
powerful, .and brilliant I am...look at all the great things I've done so far. Let me twitter about them.

Don't you dare disagree with me, or I will troll you."

:roar:
If it wasn't so sad and creating so much division among everyone, it would actually be fun to watch.   

It sort of reminds me of how Nixon used to drunk dial people.