Educational

Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19599 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2016, 05:28:11 PM »
You do know that your argument doesn't magically improve if you copy and paste quotes, right? Idiot.

It sure doesn't, moron. It does however help someone who is failing in comprehension follow the breadcrumbs better.....sometimes. Without posting those quotes, you should have realised your failings, doubly so, me posting the quotes with my explanations.
You remain impenetrable to reason or logic, because you are a dumbass.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #166 on: November 21, 2016, 07:23:47 PM »
This tree looks like a butt.  :zoinks:

:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2016, 01:23:17 AM »
You do know that your argument doesn't magically improve if you copy and paste quotes, right? Idiot.

It sure doesn't, moron. It does however help someone who is failing in comprehension follow the breadcrumbs better.....sometimes. Without posting those quotes, you should have realised your failings, doubly so, me posting the quotes with my explanations.

:blah:

Idiot.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2016, 02:52:09 AM »

:blah:

Idiot.

Dumbass  :shitfan:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2016, 01:06:07 PM »

This is possibly the most intellectual thing posted in this thread since the election.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2016, 03:53:34 PM »
Can we start listing all of Donny's U turns yet?  Or should we have a new thread for that?
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2016, 04:39:32 PM »
It's OK either way.

We should also focus on his war against a Broadway musical.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2016, 05:13:39 PM »
It's OK either way.

I do not think people are ACTUALLY too stupid to not see what is happening.

Trump is playing with these people. These are the very type of people (Liberals) that have been carrying on and saying “Not My President” when they were defeated and having play dough, kittens and colouring books in “safe spaces”.

They are so petulant when things are against them and they are disagreed with.

Now it is shoe on the other foot and so Trump responds in a like fashion.

Of course it is not all fake in that I am sure he does not like Pence getting booed BUT….why did Pence go in the first place and then Bannon? Answer, for a reaction. Why did he want a reaction? To deflect attention from the lawsuit being settled for Trump University. It worked and he is going to make whatever mileage on it that he can.

Furthermore as a way of a rebuke to the elitists who supported Hillary

it could not have been does better considering the punishment to their tax breaks that he can put in Senator’s minds (Now that Republicans - who all seem to really like Pence - control the senate and will not forget this) Nice Timing: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55867

Some people are ACTUALLY stupid enough to believe that he was mortally offended and that he actually believes in the merit of safe spaces/places.

This Liberal gets the impact of what Trump did. So many don’t

5D Chess!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2016, 05:25:06 PM »
It's OK either way.

Trump is playing with these people. These are the very type of people (Liberals) that have been carrying on and saying “Not My President” when they were defeated and having play dough, kittens and colouring books in “safe spaces”.

Of course it is not all fake in that I am sure he does not like Pence getting booed BUT….why did Pence go in the first place and then Bannon? Answer, for a reaction. Why did he want a reaction? To deflect attention from the lawsuit being settled for Trump University. It worked and he is going to make whatever mileage on it that he can.

it could not have been does better considering the punishment to their tax breaks that he can put in Senator’s minds (Now that Republicans - who all seem to really like Pence - control the senate and will not forget this) Nice Timing: https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55867

Some people are ACTUALLY stupid enough to believe that he was mortally offended and that he actually believes in the merit of safe spaces/places.

5D Chess!

:rofl:

You've got to be the most gullible Aussie Trump fanboy EVER.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2016, 05:40:04 PM »
It's OK either way.

5D Chess!

:rofl:

You've got to be the most gullible Aussie Trump fanboy EVER.

No, I think this election has reaped a lot of fun. Do YOU think Hamilton will get its funding? Did you see #TrumpUniversitysettlement  or any associated hashtags trending on the day he settled? I saw plenty of Trending hashtags do do with the BoycottHamilton . Why is that? Think about it. I will give you a hint, nothing to do with what I think about Trump.

Do you think Hamilton will get that Tax break this year? Has Trump poisoned the well? Hint, Republicans hold the majority vote on it and unlike Trump, most Republicans actually like Pence. Think about it....

He trolled them Odeon. If you cannot see that you are an idiot. Now confess, can you see it or are you an idiot?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2016, 06:13:51 PM »

This is possibly the most intellectual thing posted in this thread since the election.

*cyber e-dryhumps FourAceDeal's leg*   :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2016, 06:37:24 PM »
I disagree. Trump has always acted like a spoiled child.

I grew up in upstate NY, I remember him and his drama making headlines back in the 80's. He has always acted like this, maybe the rest of the world never saw it. :dunno:

New York is his home state FFS, and he lost it by a mile in the election...and neighboring New Jersey. Look at how much the NY Times adores him.

When your own home state isn't even in your corner??

He has some bridges to mend...or he may burn and fall with them, only time will tell.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2016, 06:52:38 PM »
I disagree. Trump has always acted like a spoiled child.

I grew up in upstate NY, I remember him and his drama making headlines back in the 80's. He has always acted like this, maybe the rest of the world never saw it. :dunno:

New York is his home state FFS, and he lost it by a mile in the election...and neighboring New Jersey. Look at how much the NY Times adores him.

When your own home state isn't even in your corner??

He has some bridges to mend...or he may burn and fall with them, only time will tell.

It will be interesting to see whether people will come around to him or end up voting him out in a landslide in 4 years. Either is possible. Very early days yet though. I think he needs a year to have any real measure and 100 days in office to get a decent hint of where he is going.

For me, the laughs will die down soon enough and it will all become uninteresting again.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2016, 07:24:24 PM »
I have to look at it like this...if I want to know more about you I'll ask a neighbor.

If the neighbor doesn't like you, he might be the asshole, you might be fine.

If three of the neighbor's don't like you 2 might be assholes that are related, and the other is never home and going along with the rest so that they don't let their dogs shit in his yard.

If the whole town doesn't like you...well...you might be the asshole.

His scorecard isn't good, but like you said, I think we'll see in a year.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2016, 08:08:29 PM »
I have to look at it like this...if I want to know more about you I'll ask a neighbor.

If three of the neighbor's don't like you 2 might be assholes that are related, and the other is never home and going along with the rest so that they don't let their dogs shit in his yard.

His scorecard isn't good, but like you said, I think we'll see in a year.

Yes you told me about your neighbours. Apparently they are all mad Trump supporters and subjected you to countless tirades about Trump. In addition you were saying your town was Trump territory with signs everywhere

Anyhow With that all in context....I like you anyhow". To be honest I cannot see him being a two termer. He is simply too old.