Author Topic: Could be Trump?  (Read 19480 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Could be Trump?
« Reply #1050 on: April 07, 2017, 06:32:28 PM »
I've lost the ability to read reason thanks to Les's long and poorly formatted and written post. :grrr:

Fixed.

EDIT: Maybe we ought to question the word "lost" in this sentence too
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:40:13 PM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1051 on: April 08, 2017, 12:24:47 AM »
Hold on.  You're a climate denier now?

Anything for Trump. :M
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1052 on: April 08, 2017, 03:12:36 AM »

What do you mean, Odeon?

Context your answer in the fact that I am not a climate denier.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1053 on: April 08, 2017, 08:25:51 AM »

What do you mean, Odeon?

Quote from: Al
Therefore is climate changing a result of man being on Earth? Some. Maybe. To some extent. Perhaps.
How much? Dunno.

It's painfully obvious that you don't know. I would suggest you to study the evidence instead of embarrassing yourself. Here are some basics for you to start with.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1054 on: April 08, 2017, 08:28:41 AM »
There are plenty of other sources. Have a look at what the EPA says. You know, the people Trump wants to shut down. Gee, I wonder why.

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #1055 on: April 08, 2017, 09:21:49 AM »

:clap:  Give yourself a pat on the back Captain Hindsight.  You never fail to amaze me when it comes to showboating your retardation and ignorance. 

Yep, I'm a tard that never forgets. I like to rattle the cage a little when I can Mr. Billiant. :zoinks:

I still have my bottle of impeachment wine stored away waiting...nothings changed.

If anything I'm a bit even more disturbed now that he's testing out the war machine. I think he pulled the trigger too fast, and he strikes me as the type that might grow to enjoy playing army way too much. This week Syria...next week N. Korea.

Russia pissed off? Somehow I'm doubting that, although I think they may act the part for awhile.

He called Russia to tell them before the strike...but not congress.

Trump gets impeached and replaced with another war monger.  How wonderful. 

Too fast?  He shouldn't have done anything.  It wasn't Assad who used the chemical weapons.

Yes, they're pissed off, they've said it came very close to conflict.  No he did not!  Russia have denied he called them and I don't believe what comes out of the US until I see evidence.  And I don't need to prove a negative. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1056 on: April 08, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »
People have vested interests on both sides.  The whole global warming/climate change thing is used as an extortion racket.  The people pushing it don't actually care about the environment, it's just another way to make money.  Al Gore flies around in a private jet urging people not to fly. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1057 on: April 08, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
Believe what you want Benji.

Whatever makes you comfortable.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #1058 on: April 08, 2017, 11:09:24 AM »
Believe whatever your TV says, it never lies.  People like you are beyond help.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1059 on: April 08, 2017, 11:50:44 AM »

What do you mean, Odeon?

Therefore is climate changing a result of man being on Earth? Some. Maybe. To some extent. Perhaps.
How much? Dunno.

It's painfully obvious that you don't know. I would suggest you to study the evidence instead of embarrassing yourself. Here are some basics for you to start with.

It's painfully obvious that your reply "Anything for Trump" has not got a thing to do with anything I said.

Are you able to make that case because until you do I don't much care for you trying to distract me with other bullshit.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #1060 on: April 08, 2017, 02:39:15 PM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #1061 on: April 08, 2017, 03:40:42 PM »

What do you mean, Odeon?

How much? Dunno.

It's painfully obvious that your reply "Anything for Trump" has not got a thing to do with anything I said.

Are you able to make that case because until you do I don't much care for you trying to distract me with other bullshit.

/shrugs

I can't help you if that wasn't enough context for you. And no, it's not other bullshit, it's the particular bullshit you posted.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1062 on: April 08, 2017, 07:06:52 PM »

I love telling people to suck my dick. Every woman should have her own dick stashed away somewhere, if only to serve this purpose.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #1063 on: April 08, 2017, 08:20:06 PM »
Sugarbutt likes saying, suck my cock, but he's a yankee so it comes out sounding like cack.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #1064 on: April 08, 2017, 11:12:18 PM »

What do you mean, Odeon?

How much? Dunno.

/shrugs

I can't help you if that wasn't enough context for you. And no, it's not other bullshit, it's the particular bullshit you posted.

No there was none to be had. You tried for snark to vaguely imply something. When asked to explain, all you had was snark and no argument. It's is weak, but whatever. Not life or death.