Author Topic: Ban-dits...  (Read 2443 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ban-dits...
« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2007, 01:48:16 PM »
Were the boards we were sicced on innocent?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2007, 01:59:05 PM »
Were the boards we were sicced on innocent?
there is no innocence left in this world.

given a newborn baby.
Misunderstood.

Offline In The spaGhetto

• minimalist
  • Constant Poster
  • I don't get people. What's their appeal precisely?
« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00:37 PM »
can i suggest this site as someone to wind up?

http://bitingbeaver.blogspot.com/2005/11/rapist-checklist.html

she has called me and a friend of mine rapists for some fairly retarded reasons. she suggested anyone giving any credence whatsoever to evolutionary psychology was a rapist.. cue ridiculous argument.
this one?
you'd have to be subtle though. the real challenge is not getting banned asap but staying it out while still pwning them at the same time
eg here - someone came on and quoted Andrea Dworkin to the blogger, a lunatic uber-feminist who worships Dworkin, except without referencing it (although they did provide a clue by posting as "Andrea D"). 
The "biting beaver" then attacked "Andrea"'s views and attributed to her the desire to fuck animals, without realising she was actually attacking the words of her own idol.
I glide through the social whirl with all the elegance of a dog in high heels.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2007, 04:16:02 PM »
I'm not sure I like the idea of picking a forum at random, joining, and then trying to get banned. Yes, I can see the fun, and yes, there are some idiots out there just waiting to be flamed to the Kuiper belt or therabouts, but the point is that with a random forum, you won't know that beforehand. Intensity's a good place for mindless flames, subtle and not-so-subtle insults, images of horribly twisted vaginae, among other things (and we also offer reasonable support services on a limited basis, thank you very much), butnot all fora out there are.

Not everyone deserves it.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2007, 04:57:38 PM »
I'm not sure I like the idea of picking a forum at random, joining, and then trying to get banned. Yes, I can see the fun, and yes, there are some idiots out there just waiting to be flamed to the Kuiper belt or therabouts, but the point is that with a random forum, you won't know that beforehand. Intensity's a good place for mindless flames, subtle and not-so-subtle insults, images of horribly twisted vaginae, among other things (and we also offer reasonable support services on a limited basis, thank you very much), butnot all fora out there are.

Not everyone deserves it.

Good reality check.

However, if anyone knows some forums worthy of being messed around with, let us know.

And WP doesn't count.  All you have to do there is call a certain someone a poopiehead.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 10:40:50 PM »

if past experience tells me anything it tells me the following:

we will spend alot of time in the planning stages and then have zero follow through. :clap:

precisely.  unless i make a list and make a new thread and put it to a vote.  maybe later.
[/quote]

I'm up for it if we never actually do it.

Count me out. I feel bad when I killl something I can't use.

What if you use it before it dies?

And WP doesn't count.  All you have to do there is call a certain someone a poopiehead.

Much as I'm glad - we seem to have had a spammer recently, and it was annoying, I'm not
sure that I agree that that's all one has to do. I've seen significantly stronger attacks
on Alex than that passed by. Even when he's paying attention to them.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2016, 11:33:06 PM »
I did this at the Atheism+ forum.

God, what a shit stain corner of the internet that place was.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2016, 08:31:14 AM »
  I bugged a mod on another forum, via PM, regarding her removal of one of my posts
  due to my use of a derogatory word to describe myself.  Stupid rule.  ::)  In her last PM to me,
  she told me her patience was wearing thin.  I guess if I'd continued, I might have been banned. :trollface:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2016, 05:08:16 AM »
You don't actually have to DO anything on WP to get banned. I registered there in the AFF days (now those were the days, I miss that place. I don't miss amy, she was a cunt, only with neither the warmth, the depth or any potential use to another human being) and I actually got banned by, I think, my second post. First one was an introduction saying hello, and the second I'd joined in to post on a thread. I might have gotten banned by my third post. But I really, honestly did nothing wrong, in fact I barely even got my foot in the door before getting booted, with no explanation given.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2016, 05:12:34 AM »
I've never been banned from any forum ever  :angel:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #85 on: September 10, 2016, 09:45:37 AM »
You don't actually have to DO anything on WP to get banned. I registered there in the AFF days (now those were the days, I miss that place. I don't miss amy, she was a cunt, only with neither the warmth, the depth or any potential use to another human being) and I actually got banned by, I think, my second post. First one was an introduction saying hello, and the second I'd joined in to post on a thread. I might have gotten banned by my third post. But I really, honestly did nothing wrong, in fact I barely even got my foot in the door before getting booted, with no explanation given.

Did you post as Lestat? Did you already have an account here??

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #86 on: September 10, 2016, 11:48:21 AM »
No I registered under another nick actually for some reason. And the only sense of 'I2' that I knew of at the time, was that which signifies diatomic, elemental iodine. I made an account, introduced myself, and was promptly and rapidly banned for no styxbeshitten reason whatsoevcuntinger. No explafuckingnation, just kicked my arse straight out the door as fast as I'd stuck it through the letterbox.

Never raised anything controversial, indeed, I had just barely typed anything at all before being banned. Asked why via email, was totally ignored.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.