Educational

Author Topic: What do you need?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: What do you need?
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2017, 07:49:14 PM »
I need a clone so real me can rest while cloned me does the cooking and cleaning.

Two of you would be some next-level awesomeness.  :)
Two of me would probably just end up confusing me and I'd still not get much done  :LOL:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 03:42:49 AM »
Hey I'd love a clone if your breeding them. The world could use more miss kitties and then some :)

Really glad to see you back.

As for me, I need my replacement buchner funnel with the glass frit, and my sodium borohydride. The sooner the damn better because I am itching to get started on a project.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 05:19:12 AM »
Hey I'd love a clone if your breeding them. The world could use more miss kitties and then some :)

Really glad to see you back.

As for me, I need my replacement buchner funnel with the glass frit, and my sodium borohydride. The sooner the damn better because I am itching to get started on a project.
Thanks love  :-*

Your sciency brain amazes me  :nerdy:

Today I need to take a day off, so I'm taking half a day off now that my client cancelled.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2017, 07:34:27 AM »
Woohoo! my boro arived. I'm grinning like a nymphomaniac loon with a vibrator up her cunt and hooked up to a syringe driver filled with a camfetamine, 4-fluorophenmetrazine and 6-monoacetoxydihydromorphine speedball timed to go off every time said grinning nympho loon cums, plus an automated smoke roller, lighting and delivering mechanized arm.

You got no idea how much you've been missed. I have had you in my thoughts often. Always fondly. Your such a sweetie I could eat you for breakfast :)

And re:sciency brain...well thank you m'ilady. Only ordered it very recently (the NaBH4 that is) and wasn't really expecting it today, but since some other stuff did arrive the day after ordering it even at about half 10 at night give or take, got there the next morning (iron powder as if thats particularly interesting, Useful certainly but not what I'd call interesting.

The sodium boro on the other hand is something I've been practically climbing up the walls awaiting, like the chemist's equivalent of a crackhead who's been forced to go a month without a single hit of crack and is beginning to go stark raving bat shit buggered in the belfry for his crack rock. FINALLY. Granted only been a couple of days but FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

*oh happy fucking days*   *flap* *autism*   
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2017, 07:36:23 PM »
Gawd, that even made me cringe. You sure know how to smooth talk the laydeez.  :lol1:
:gopher:

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2017, 09:41:40 PM »
Gawd, that even made me cringe. You sure know how to smooth talk the laydeez.  :lol1:
I can honestly say I have never been complimented like LeStat. He's an original  :lol1:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2017, 01:35:35 AM »
I need my own house in a rich area.
:dog:

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »
I need my own house in a rich area.
Yes to your own house, but don't pick rich areas. The people can be really shitty and judgemental. I suppose you would find that just about anywhere but it seemed more prevalent in well to do areas. I hate snobbery.
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad