Author Topic: Where is Lesotho?  (Read 987 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Where is Lesotho?
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2016, 03:28:49 PM »
No, he isn't. You are just both behaving like utter fucking knobends of late. (@odeon)

How do you propose to resolve the problems? Seriously. I'm listening.

I gave you pointers in that direction and you told me you would not read it. So I dare say that ship has sailed. Again, another outstanding choice of yours, Odeon.

I've read page upon page of your drivel. I dare say there is nothing of interest there.

Dare say, but don't know because you did not read it..
Do you remember five months ago making a big song and dance saying that I was intellectually dishonest because I did not read Zegh and how at least YOU read everything and that even Benji gets that treatment?

Odeon, did you write that and are you a hypocrite? If you are liable to do what you accuse me of, isn't staying out of such argument more rational?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »
Bad dog.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2016, 03:48:15 PM »
Bad dog.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you interjecting on actions that you morally objected to and morally high horse over is the very thing that started all of this feud 5months ago. Worst kind of hypocrisy.

Bad dog indeed.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2016, 03:50:21 PM »
Bad dog.

Not only are you a hypocrite but you interjecting on actions that you morally objected to and morally high horse over is the very thing that started all of this feud 5months ago. Worst kind of hypocrisy.

Bad dog indeed.

I am endlessly amused by the fact that you now try to use my arguments. It is telling, considering it took you five months to catch on at least a little.  :hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2016, 04:00:51 PM »
Bad dog.

Bad dog indeed.

I am endlessly amused by the fact that you now try to use my arguments. It is telling, considering it took you five months to catch on at least a little.  :hahaha:

I am amused that within 5 months the very things you were accusing me of and from a position of moral superiority,  you have squandered and your ability to argue against what you did then is gone.

You are after 5 months and after all the finery is removed, you are simply a hypocritical liar that is unwilling to accept the mistakes he makes.

Were you not to have made the choices you made - which we now see your choice to rail against me for not reading but commenting on a member's post was something you do yourself - we would not be here. Your ego, dishonesty, hypocrisy and lack of accountability.

I just had to maintain a holding pattern until it became obvious and it has.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 04:41:45 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2016, 11:58:29 AM »
Bad dog.

Bad dog indeed.

I am amused that within 5 months the very things you were accusing me of and from a position of moral superiority,  you have squandered and your ability to argue against what you did then is gone.

You are after 5 months and after all the finery is removed, you are simply a hypocritical liar that is unwilling to accept the mistakes he makes.

Were you not to have made the choices you made - which we now see your choice to rail against me for not reading but commenting on a member's post was something you do yourself - we would not be here. Your ego, dishonesty, hypocrisy and lack of accountability.

Sometimes I wonder if we are even talking about the same thing. There is a gap between you and reality, and it's growing every day. Good for you, though. I'd go mental, too, if I were in your shoes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2016, 02:30:01 PM »
Bad dog.

Bad dog indeed.

Sometimes I wonder if we are even talking about the same thing. There is a gap between you and reality, and it's growing every day. Good for you, though. I'd go mental, too, if I were in your shoes.

I would say you and I are definitely talking at cross purposes. I think much of that is in your benefit as it avoids your need to rake any responsibility for anything you say or do.
Whatever works for you.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2016, 02:44:09 PM »
OK, good. Then we can stop thiis.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2016, 03:02:25 PM »
OK, good. Then we can stop thiis.

Sure, you can stop whatever you like. I don't force you to do or say anything. You have agency and make your own choices. Some of those choices are not good ones.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2016, 05:53:53 PM »
''Some of those choices are not good ones.''

This goes for both parties. However true, though, this is a provocative statement, the speaking of which solved nothing, and helped nothing and nobody. IMO it is wise to just refrain from pointless little digs of a provocative nature. The sooner both you and odeon do so, the sooner and the easier the conflict and the filling of the board with general pointless bollocks can cease, to the greater good of all.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2016, 04:38:48 AM »
Two old men behaving like 5-year olds, or at least one of them, and fighting on an internet forum is...boring.

I am rooting for the middle finger wielding Hello Kitty!

Go fuck yourself Trigger. Pointing this out over and over is boring. Whinging constantly about how shitty your life is, is boring.