Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: 'adam'
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2016, 02:36:23 PM »
Per usual you attempt to be offensive for little or no reason,
That's not me. Actually usually have no intent of any offense at all. Odd to be perceived as such.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2016, 03:15:13 PM »
Odd that my posts were intepreted to be confrontational when I wanted to change the subject somewhat about sex steroids.

Again, I do not care how you attain gender, athleticism and aesthetics synthetically. If the idea of trans is acceptable and not a mental illness, so too should steroid athletes be considered as the norm as there are millions of them around the globe getting paid to be "naturals".

:poo:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:17:30 PM by Gary Glitter »
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2016, 04:05:19 PM »
Odd that my posts were intepreted to be confrontational when I wanted to change the subject somewhat about sex steroids.

Again, I do not care how you attain gender, athleticism and aesthetics synthetically. If the idea of trans is acceptable and not a mental illness, so too should steroid athletes be considered as the norm as there are millions of them around the globe getting paid to be "naturals".

There isn't propaganda in movies and TV shows to force people to like steroid athletes  :orly:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2016, 04:26:15 PM »

There isn't propaganda in movies and TV shows to force people to like steroid athletes  :orly:

No, because it's all kept hush hush.

Sylvester Stallone, for example, starred in Rocky IV as Rocky Balboa, who fought his Russian boxing opponent (Dolph Lundgren) who's on the gas, as a natty boxer. Obviously, Dolph's on the juice, but Sly is ironically on fucking steroids during that film.

The point is, there are millions of synthetically enhanced humans around the world, not just trans. The athletes, bodybuilders and fitness models bullshit that they're natty because they would have lost money.

Not saying you have to take these trans people seriously (if you think Adam's a freako, it's your right), just that there are others out there like bodybuilders. I have more issue with these "fit" people because they deliberately fuck up people's conceptions of fit, healthy, natural bodies because they desperately want to have friends, girlfriends or whatevs, so they buy their exercise programs and supplements without knowing they are charlatans.

If people accepted ALL steroid users, we wouldn't have this favouritism wankfest.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:30:01 PM by Gary_Glitter »

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2016, 05:02:15 PM »
I don't really care what 'adam' does.  They might change back in a few years, it's happened before.  Though I'm not ruling out the possibility that trans people are actually what they claim, I just won't be forced into believing something or made out to be some kind of devil for thinking differently. 

I just find it so retarded that the party in the UK who are meant to represent the British working class are so hell bent on giving out token jobs to "minorities" while they spit in the faces of their own voters. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2016, 05:15:32 PM »
Agree on both points.

Labour has failed its voters.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2016, 05:33:27 PM »
Actually, no. It was an observation on society's stance on sex steroids.

The contaceptive pill is acceptable, although it has grave consequences for a sexually active woman's health.

For trangenders to transition properly to their desired gender, you need surgery and the preferable sex steroid treatment. It's not done naturally.

I don't really care about synthetics, as it's their right to inject testosterone or oestrogeon in their bodies. My concern is the stigma when used in sports and aesthetic bodybuilding.

Because it's cheating.

Interested on your view of Fallon Fox and why you think what you do
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2016, 05:37:52 PM »
Agree on both points.

Labour has failed its voters.

:viking:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2016, 05:50:42 PM »

The contaceptive pill is acceptable, although it has grave consequences for a sexually active woman's health.

For trangenders to transition properly to their desired gender, you need surgery and the preferable sex steroid treatment. It's not done naturally.

I don't really care about synthetics, as it's their right to inject testosterone or oestrogeon in their bodies. My concern is the stigma when used in sports and aesthetic bodybuilding.

Because it's cheating.

MMA synthetic on oestrogen and testosterone.

Of course, if he/she knows her steroid cycles, he/she'd be all right, I guess. Lethal in high doses though.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2016, 07:31:31 AM »

Because it's cheating.

Had never heard of Fallon Fox before now, and I'm not interested in MMA, but yes, it's a tricky one.

Naturally I'm 100% in favour of her transitioning to being a woman, if that's what she wants to do. Should she then be allowed to compete in womens sport, particularly a sport as physical as MMA, when she has all the advantages of having grown up as a male? Very possibly not.

Transgenderism in sport is an issue that has never been solved. There's been at least one famous female golfer, and tennis player, who were transgender. In both those cases, the players weren't quite good enough for it to be a major issue.
I would expect it to become an issue if a trans sportswoman comes along, who is good enough to dominate in her chosen sport.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2016, 08:25:24 AM »
Fallon HAS been beaten before BUT on the flip side she has seriously hurt some of the women too. For women to beat her essentially they need to be both VERY bloody good and fight a very tight close quarters game. She hits bloody hard and going toe to toe is a bad idea.

I have mixed views on Transgenderism. Essentially I like to think that, like say (bad example) religious beliefs, there ought to be an amount of leaving things to the individual and so long as the beliefs are not stuffed down anyone's throats then why be discriminated against? Same with transgendered people. If someone wants to transition, so what? It does not hurt me in any way, nor society, so why should I object. The person wants to be called by a different name and a different gender. Unless I dislike the person for whatever reason, I will accommodate this. All pretty easy.

But this is all the simple stuff. At what age should kids be "allowed to transition and how and when ought they be encouraged to transition? At what age should hormones be given? Are we to accept that everyone wishing to transition is actually a transgendered person? Is there one cause? If there is not one cause then may it make sense to treat some people with as though it is a transitional phase and perhaps caused through chemical imbalances? Do we need to look at the causes of suicide and the like before we start pumping hormones and/or making rather drastic and permanent lifechanging surgeries, and to what degree? Who makes these calls and based on what?

All of these kinds of things DO make me a little uncomfortable. Not because I find the subject matter confronting but because I have no idea. I simply have no clue, and many people seem to have strong opinions one way or another but no definitive  answers seem forth coming. So I gravitate to the easier questions that I can give definitive opinions on.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2016, 09:12:43 AM »
Fallon HAS been beaten before BUT on the flip side she has seriously hurt some of the women too. For women to beat her essentially they need to be both VERY bloody good and fight a very tight close quarters game. She hits bloody hard and going toe to toe is a bad idea.

I have mixed views on Transgenderism. Essentially I like to think that, like say (bad example) religious beliefs, there ought to be an amount of leaving things to the individual and so long as the beliefs are not stuffed down anyone's throats then why be discriminated against? Same with transgendered people. If someone wants to transition, so what? It does not hurt me in any way, nor society, so why should I object. The person wants to be called by a different name and a different gender. Unless I dislike the person for whatever reason, I will accommodate this. All pretty easy.

But this is all the simple stuff. At what age should kids be "allowed to transition and how and when ought they be encouraged to transition? At what age should hormones be given? Are we to accept that everyone wishing to transition is actually a transgendered person? Is there one cause? If there is not one cause then may it make sense to treat some people with as though it is a transitional phase and perhaps caused through chemical imbalances? Do we need to look at the causes of suicide and the like before we start pumping hormones and/or making rather drastic and permanent lifechanging surgeries, and to what degree? Who makes these calls and based on what?

All of these kinds of things DO make me a little uncomfortable. Not because I find the subject matter confronting but because I have no idea. I simply have no clue, and many people seem to have strong opinions one way or another but no definitive  answers seem forth coming. So I gravitate to the easier questions that I can give definitive opinions on.

I have to admit to never having really given transgenderism a second thought until I came onto this site.

The truth is, whilst I fully respect and support everybody's right to transition, and I think it's a good thing for people who don't associate with their birth gender to transition.  It's a subject that I don't have much understanding of.
I'm guessing that it's not enough to simply not identify as your birth gender. I kinda assume that people who are transgender must have a strong sense of gender identity, as well as obviously not identifying with their birth gender.

Personally, I don't feel any particular sense of gender identity. If I suddenly woke up as a male, how would I react :laugh: Would I want to transition into a female?
Realistically, if I woke up as a guy, I would spend my first days masturbating incessantly, and using my new-fangled cock to draw cool piss pictures on the ground :laugh: Being able to aim ones pee must be cool :green:
After my first few days, I would just get on with my life as a heterosexual man :laugh:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2016, 03:23:30 PM »

No, I don't think the hard left like Galloway and Skinner are immigrant hating racists. I think they are the most deluded of all the Brexiteers though.

Galloway was pro-Brexit?? I find that surprising.

I'm amazed that shitstain is still alive and in government.

I loved the debate between him and Christopher Hitchens where Hitchens absolutely destroyed him.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2016, 04:59:44 PM »

No, I don't think the hard left like Galloway and Skinner are immigrant hating racists. I think they are the most deluded of all the Brexiteers though.

I loved the debate between him and Christopher Hitchens where Hitchens absolutely destroyed him.

He was pro-Brexit, but he's not in government. I don't think he's even an MP these days. He's the leader Respect, a tiny fringe party.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2016, 09:46:08 AM »

Yes he was/is.  He's against the government.  He's not an MP.  You mean you agreed with Hitchens?  Hitchens has been proven completely wrong.