Author Topic: Zeghtard is a whiny little bitch,  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Zeghtard is a whiny little bitch,
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2018, 03:16:57 AM »
I miss Zegh.

Correct your rifle sights then.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2018, 07:11:23 AM »

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2018, 12:33:57 PM »
Flies?

Actually I am one of those people who naturally repels mosquitoes and flies. I never need insect repellent.

Just a joke, pal.

I am also one of those unusual few who never need to worry about flying pests, except for wasps.
We had a time when we had an enormous infestation of fleas in the yard. I was out there and noticed all this "dirt on my legs"  and it turned out to be about a thousand fleas on my legs. No bites, but they were there. I brushed them off.

We have ground dwelling vegetarian wasps here who seem to find me delicious. I doubt I smell like a vegetable, since they do not really use the sting to subdue vegetables but use it for defending their nests.  In my gardening work, I often invade the territory they try keep to themselves and I sometimes get a sting. No big deal - going back to the no problem with insects - the stings hurt for about a minute, but no further irritation.

I have been bitten by mosquitoes, but they might regret it. I hear them constantly, but they almost never bite me.
Generally no insects bother me.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 01:04:46 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2018, 02:36:46 PM »
I miss Zegh.

Your and Scrap's butts are still stinging.

:hahaha:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2018, 03:10:57 PM »
I can’t believe Zegh left. I got wired, he got tired.

HYPOMANIAAAAAA FTW!!!!!

:headbang2:  :tea: :tea: :tea:

I should stop drinking at this point before I go off the rails again.   :hahaha:

:trainwreck:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2018, 03:57:26 PM »
I miss Zegh.

It was a joke and I would be butthurt that some Scandanavian stoner left? Wouldn't it be worse for me if he stayed - if I was THAT invested in him? Think Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2018, 11:38:16 PM »
It was a telling joke.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2018, 12:26:31 AM »
Easy enough to claim something is a joke AFTER you've paraded your butthurt for the world to see.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2018, 02:31:26 AM »
Easy enough to claim something is a joke AFTER you've paraded your butthurt for the world to see.

Sure you Goofy Mother Fucker. How butthurt were you about my nickname to you? How much did you "parade" that? Isn't this projection 101?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2018, 02:33:34 AM »
It was a telling joke.

I got this from Al Bundy so tell it to him. I hear blah blah blah and picture a smugly goofy face

https://www.albundyquotes.com/pages/al-bundy

Peg: Hi Honey, did you miss me?

Al: With every bullet so far!

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2018, 02:43:55 AM »

Sure you Goofy Mother Fucker. How butthurt were you about my nickname to you? How much did you "parade" that? Isn't this projection 101?

I was joking buttmonkey.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2018, 05:42:31 AM »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2018, 07:32:51 AM »

I was joking buttmonkey.

So am I you Goofy Motherfucker

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2018, 11:09:59 AM »
It was a telling joke.

I got this from Al Bundy so tell it to him. I hear blah blah blah and picture a smugly goofy face

https://www.albundyquotes.com/pages/al-bundy

Peg: Hi Honey, did you miss me?

Al: With every bullet so far!

Of course. Sounds credible. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2018, 12:45:33 PM »
I miss Zegh.

:facepalm2:

This is the best "comeback" you can come up with??

It's an old joke actually, it was around long before it got used on Married with Children.

Not only have you, odeot, become an authoritarian douche, but you've lost your sense of humor too.

You really should just give this up.

:fp: