Author Topic: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda  (Read 2491 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2016, 12:34:31 PM »
They supported Suharto 20 years after he wiped out a third of the population in East Timor. 

Actually the US did intervene in the genocide of East Timor. This was one of the "grievances" that Al Qaeda had with the US.

What 20 years after the genocide?  I think the main grievances were the US's blocking of democracy in the Middle East and it's support for monsters and monster states.

8 years before it ended. FFS at least look at wiki.  ::)

OH, and at least bother looking at Al Qaeda's manifesto too, they specifically mention the US's intervention in East Timor as one of their reasons for declaring war.

Are you actually tying to claim that Al Qaeda was advocating for democracy in the Middle East??  :rofl:

They were supporting the genocide at it's worst point while they cried about other genocides committed by their enemies.  Are you suggesting again that the US suddenly felt the tug on their heart strings after 20 years? 

Al Qaeda has a manifesto?  ???  Do they?  You'll have to show me the source to that, i'm not taking the piss, it really is just news to me. 

Are you actually tying to claim that the US does or ever has??
:rofl:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2016, 02:49:46 PM »
You really don't have anything do you?   :lol1:  You're a shell.  Was this more information you were oblivious to?  It's not a secret, it was even in the New York Times you ignorant cunt   :hahaha:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html

OMG, it was in the NY Times!

If only you had said so in the first place. :GA:

So you don't believe your beloved corporate media when they can no longer suppress the truth?  And human rights groups confirmed that the girl was lying.

You're completely missing my point which is that given your history, you have no credibility.

This has nothing to do with me you painfully stupid mong.

Oh, I see. Somebody else posted your tinfoil posts here, then. My mistake.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2016, 03:18:15 PM »
They were supporting the genocide at it's worst point while they cried about other genocides committed by their enemies.  Are you suggesting again that the US suddenly felt the tug on their heart strings after 20 years?

That statement doesn't match the facts. FFS READ THE WIKI ARTICLE!! 

Al Qaeda has a manifesto?  ???  Do they?  You'll have to show me the source to that, i'm not taking the piss, it really is just news to me.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/military-july-dec96-fatwa_1996/

Yes, and democratic nation building in the middle east has been an obvious failure.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2016, 07:14:07 AM »
A friend of mine once made a comment about me not choosing to interject myself in discussions/debates/arguments I was not interested in and choosing not to comment. They called my act of not doing so, tiptoeing. So here is an argument and I have no interest in it. But rather than be thought of as tiptoeing around or away from such arguments I will interject and in the way that you seemed to imply was the new standard.

You really don't have anything do you?   :lol1:  You're a shell.  Was this more information you were oblivious to?  It's not a secret, it was even in the New York Times you ignorant cunt   :hahaha:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html

OMG, it was in the NY Times!

If only you had said so in the first place. :GA:

So you don't believe your beloved corporate media when they can no longer suppress the truth?  And human rights groups confirmed that the girl was lying.

You're completely missing my point which is that given your history, you have no credibility.

You are being disingenuous

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disingenuous

Full Definition of disingenuous
:  lacking in candor; also :  giving a false appearance of simple frankness :  calculating
disingenuously adverb
disingenuousness noun

There. By posting this definition, I made the point entirely and if you disagree I will repeat the claim a few times and then say I am not prepared to repeat myself anymore.

I paid attention, Odeon.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:25:01 AM by Al Swearengen »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2016, 10:46:34 AM »
Is this how it's going to be from now on, Al? You and I both know that your reply has nothing whatsoever to do with my reply to Benji.

I'd think "butthurt" if I didn't know better.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2016, 05:33:42 AM »
Is this how it's going to be from now on, Al? You and I both know that your reply has nothing whatsoever to do with my reply to Benji.

I don't know Odeon? You may wish asking me to evidence my claim or to mount a defence of my statement. You know, back myself. I would then rely on your standard, which would likely be throw another claim out there and repeat it and then tell you I am sick of doing so.

So in this case that new claim (equally as poor as the last - and unmeasurable, subjective and existentially unproveable) I will accuse your defence as being obfuscation

obfuscate
[ob-fuh-skeyt, ob-fuhs-keyt]
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), obfuscated, obfuscating.
to confuse, bewilder, or stupefy.
to make obscure or unclear:
to obfuscate a problem with extraneous information.
to darken.

I can repeat both claims a few times and say they are both accurate and solid claims.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2016, 02:44:44 PM »

That statement doesn't match the facts. FFS READ THE WIKI ARTICLE!! 

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/military-july-dec96-fatwa_1996/

Yes, and democratic nation building in the middle east has been an obvious failure.

Thanks Pappy, but I couldn't see anything about East Timor, if there was, it couldn't have said much.  It's just tripe from a lunatic. 

Lol, it's laughable to suggest that they are trying to build democracy when they've been blocking it for decades.  If a democratically elected leader nationalises the oil, the US will destroy the country, and they have.  They've been destroying nations, not building them.  Is supporting Saudi Arabia part of their democratic plan?  Who are bombing schools in Yemen with US and UK weapons. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2016, 08:39:55 AM »

I don't know Odeon? You may wish asking me to evidence my claim or to mount a defence of my statement. You know, back myself. I would then rely on your standard, which would likely be throw another claim out there and repeat it and then tell you I am sick of doing so.

So in this case that new claim (equally as poor as the last - and unmeasurable, subjective and existentially unproveable) I will accuse your defence as being obfuscation

obfuscate
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
to darken.

I can repeat both claims a few times and say they are both accurate and solid claims.

Butthurt it is, then. ::)

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2016, 04:02:37 AM »

obfuscate
Spell  Syllables
Synonyms Word Origin
to darken.

Butthurt it is, then. ::)

That would certainly be a disingenuous answer made solely for the purpose of obfuscation. Not that I have a problem with you being either disingenuous or your misrepresentation.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »
 :deadhorse2:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2016, 09:34:20 PM »

Repeating the same baseless claim over and over is :deadhorse2:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2016, 10:56:34 PM »
It takes a long time to eat a whole horse.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2016, 12:48:09 AM »
It takes a long time to eat a whole horse.  :zoinks:

Don't eat that one.  You don't know how long it's been lying there.  :M
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2016, 03:31:56 AM »

So flamebaiting is the obvious solution?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2016, 06:33:41 PM »

So flamebaiting is the obvious solution?

No it is simply adapting to your new argument structure. I can do it equally as well. You would notice in our first callout that there was  a lot more even and take and the reason for that is based on the fact that your method of argument was not as poor as this one. But this one of weak subjective and unsubstantial claims repeated over and over with the definition of the claim offered as evidence of what is being claimed is something anyone can do. You can argue whether the fact that we can do something is any argument as to whether we should But I may call that flamebaiting or perhaps disingenuous or perhaps obfuscation. Then show you the definition and repeat the claim over and over.