Author Topic: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda  (Read 2504 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Parasitic liars projecting their propaganda
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 12:09:53 AM »
You really don't have anything do you?   :lol1:  You're a shell.  Was this more information you were oblivious to?  It's not a secret, it was even in the New York Times you ignorant cunt   :hahaha:

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/opinion/deception-on-capitol-hill.html

OMG, it was in the NY Times!

If only you had said so in the first place. :GA:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 08:55:57 AM »
I don't care either and I just want to make that loud and clear.  :zoinks:

Our imaginary friend doesn't care about imaginary issues.  Mind blown  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 03:09:36 PM »
:autism:

What do you want us to do about it Benji?  Just agree with you so the "problem" goes way?

Where did I say I want you to agree with me?  There's nothing to agree/disagree with anyway, as it's a known fact who the girl is.  I haven't come up with any theories of my own, just started a thread with a question to see if anyone's willing to discuss it.   But I didn't expect anything other than what's happened.  I don't see how it's that difficult to watch the videos, check up on the information and then discuss it, though I know Odeon types can't even bare to watch the video as their ego's can't deal with being wrong  :orly:

I don't know that it has anything to do with being wrong.  I don't watch your videos because I honestly just don't care. They all seem to be about "somebody did something bad".  Yeah, okay.  I'm sure they did.  I don't care.  Doesn't affect me.  Can't do anything about it.  The bad shit that affects me the most is probably shit that nobody knows about.  No videos to be posted.  Not gonna stay awake at night worrying about it.

I respect your honesty, but not caring about millions of people dying because sects of your government fooled others and the population makes you a cunt. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 03:17:51 PM »
You really don't have anything do you?   :lol1:  You're a shell.  Was this more information you were oblivious to?  It's not a secret, it was even in the New York Times you ignorant cunt   :hahaha:

So you don't believe your beloved corporate media when they can no longer suppress the truth?  And human rights groups confirmed that the girl was lying. 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 03:23:43 PM »

So you don't believe your beloved corporate media when they can no longer suppress the truth?  And human rights groups confirmed that the girl was lying.

Yes, she was lying but that's a moot point. Saddam had invaded a neighboring country and the world had a right to form a coalition to evict him and restore the former government of Kuwait.

The Iraqi army deserved the asswhooping that followed.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 03:23:45 PM »

What do you want us to do about it Benji?  Just agree with you so the "problem" goes way?

Where did I say I want you to agree with me?  There's nothing to agree/disagree with anyway, as it's a known fact who the girl is.  I haven't come up with any theories of my own, just started a thread with a question to see if anyone's willing to discuss it.   But I didn't expect anything other than what's happened.  I don't see how it's that difficult to watch the videos, check up on the information and then discuss it, though I know Odeon types can't even bare to watch the video as their ego's can't deal with being wrong  :orly:

I don't know that it has anything to do with being wrong.  I don't watch your videos because I honestly just don't care. They all seem to be about "somebody did something bad".  Yeah, okay.  I'm sure they did.  I don't care.  Doesn't affect me.  Can't do anything about it.  The bad shit that affects me the most is probably shit that nobody knows about.  No videos to be posted.  Not gonna stay awake at night worrying about it.

I respect your honesty, but not caring about millions of people dying because sects of your government fooled others and the population makes you a cunt.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Your's means very little to probably almost everyone. :)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 03:28:24 PM »

Yes, she was lying but that's a moot point. Saddam had invaded a neighboring country and the world had a right to form a coalition to evict him and restore the former government of Kuwait.

The Iraqi army deserved the asswhooping that followed.

How is it a "moot point"?  The US supported and propped up Saddam when he invaded Iran, and they continued to support him when he gassed his own people and the Kurds.  Please don't pretend it's about him invading another country.  The US had a strong oil deal with Kuwait, that's why they turned on their favorite monster. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2016, 03:29:52 PM »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Your's means very little to probably almost everyone. :)

What I said wasn't meant to be as personal as it sounded.  You just fit in that category and I think any sane and well informed person on this matter would agree. 

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2016, 03:34:24 PM »
The US supported and propped up Saddam when he invaded Iran, and they continued to support him when he gassed his own people and the Kurds.   

The US did the same thing with Ho Chi Minh. The US begins by doing the Faustian thing until they realize they made a deal with the devil, then they turn on the monster they formerly supported.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2016, 03:47:18 PM »
The US supported and propped up Saddam when he invaded Iran, and they continued to support him when he gassed his own people and the Kurds.   

The US did the same thing with Ho Chi Minh. The US begins by doing the Faustian thing until they realize they made a deal with the devil, then they turn on the monster they formerly supported.

They realised who they were dealing with long before that, as they were supporting him through his worst crimes.  They don't turn on them because they suddenly feel a tug on their heart strings.  They supported Suharto 20 years after he wiped out a third of the population in East Timor.  The media forgot to mention this though.  They only remember when it's done by an enemy of the US.  Purely a coincidence though  ::)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2016, 05:40:23 PM »
They supported Suharto 20 years after he wiped out a third of the population in East Timor. 

Actually the US did intervene in the genocide of East Timor. This was one of the "grievances" that Al Qaeda had with the US.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2016, 02:17:28 AM »

You're completely missing my point which is that given your history, you have no credibility.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2016, 09:46:44 AM »

You're completely missing my point which is that given your history, you have no credibility.

This has nothing to do with me you painfully stupid mong.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2016, 09:54:39 AM »
They supported Suharto 20 years after he wiped out a third of the population in East Timor. 

Actually the US did intervene in the genocide of East Timor. This was one of the "grievances" that Al Qaeda had with the US.

What 20 years after the genocide?  I think the main grievances were the US's blocking of democracy in the Middle East and it's support for monsters and monster states. 

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2016, 11:25:26 AM »

What 20 years after the genocide?  I think the main grievances were the US's blocking of democracy in the Middle East and it's support for monsters and monster states.

8 years before it ended. FFS at least look at wiki.  ::)

OH, and at least bother looking at Al Qaeda's manifesto too, they specifically mention the US's intervention in East Timor as one of their reasons for declaring war.

Are you actually tying to claim that Al Qaeda was advocating for democracy in the Middle East??  :rofl: