Educational

Author Topic: ISIS realities  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: ISIS realities
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2016, 09:17:55 PM »
I didn't come here to troll anyone, so I didn't follow your accusation because it was false.  I can't help what you think you have "figured out" from your reading my posts and then inferring a motive around them.  I think I will trust myself to know what I am after better than you or any of your friends.  What the fuck do we need to "discuss" about my Possum persona?  It was just a persona, not a personality.  I'm not she.  She isn't real.  She won't be signing up a sockpuppet to argue with me.

I have tried changing my writing style because only appellate courts are okay with it right now.  Local rules want a single space.
Fair enough if I've misunderstood. Benjamin made the statement Possum 'cooed to him like a lovesick dove', and when Rage called possum out he stated his impression of her trying to be divisive toward him and DFG. Have considered you returned as Possum to troll Rage for calling you out, but Benjamin gave it a new perspective. Though it's possible the entire thing was misconstrued on my part, and Possum wasn't really a flirty girl trolling the men you appear to dislike on this forum. Maybe am just wrong and that's why the parties haven't discussed it. As for the spacing, control+f then replace double space with single space; problem solved.
Just to be clear, the idea of you slut trolling the forum as a teenaged girl is a very recent notion, because of what Benjamin said and his statement coincidentally clicking with a couple other things remembered. Up until then really only assumed you posted as possum to troll Rage and accuse him of being a bully, because he called you one.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #121 on: April 19, 2016, 10:59:55 AM »
He wasn't trolling me, he wanted to be able to express his hidden love for me without me knowing who he was.   :-*
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2016, 11:30:14 AM »
You're going to be one disappointed little spazz.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #123 on: April 19, 2016, 01:07:36 PM »
I came back to see how everyone was doing.  I was a girl because it worked, nobody recognized me for the longest time.  I ended up in spats with the same people for the same reasons, general personality conflicts.

I have no idea what fantasy Benji created n his mind, but I have to admit it's an added benefit now ;)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
Was so weird, at some point I knew I should know who you were, but I just could not put my mind to it. Later, when I did find out, I remembered what post it was that had given me that thought. It was about you having lots of legal knowledge.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2016, 03:28:36 PM »
Benji is trying a serious topic here. No need to discuss your avatars. :zoinks:

I'm considering this one.  :orly:

HEY!  GG, do you know what happened to all the grass I had gathered up?

GG:  Huh uh.

DD:  Are you SURE you have not seen my grass?

GG with mouth full: Huh uh.

DD: If you find my grass clippings you will tell me right?

GG: Uh huh.

(paraphrased from a skit in "Brother Bear")

Honestly,
I think it would make a cool avatar for you.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 03:30:18 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #126 on: April 19, 2016, 04:55:11 PM »
Oh yeah, I forgot about that.  :zoinks: I think it looks better as a big image than a small avatar, so I'm not sold.  :dunno:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2016, 04:42:34 PM »
I came back to see how everyone was doing.  I was a girl because it worked, nobody recognized me for the longest time.  I ended up in spats with the same people for the same reasons, general personality conflicts.

I have no idea what fantasy Benji created n his mind, but I have to admit it's an added benefit now ;)

It's literally all I think about  :-*
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2016, 05:34:35 PM »

It's literally all I think about  :-*

I'm happy to give your life meaning now

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2016, 02:40:28 PM »
You're my hero and my idol. 

Offline MLA

• Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2016, 03:29:19 PM »