Educational

Author Topic: It's the trolling thread  (Read 751 times)

richard

Re: It's the trolling thread
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2008, 06:42:28 PM »
my fireagate is really a thing to behold, if i was another fireagate i'd ask it to marry me

richard

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2008, 06:48:01 PM »
i think im depressed about moving also. i dont even know where i'm going to live and i know my mom isnt going to have enough monies to pay me back for the deposit. i also want to make atleast one ring and it never looks like thats going to happen either! >:(

i feel like im stuck between a cliff and a deep ocean :-[

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2008, 09:33:50 PM »
i think im depressed about moving also. i dont even know where i'm going to live and i know my mom isnt going to have enough monies to pay me back for the deposit. i also want to make atleast one ring and it never looks like thats going to happen either! >:(

Maybe you would be better off staying where you are for now, Richard.

Sure, your mom makes you crazy, but there are some good things about living there too.

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2008, 09:52:30 PM »

Sure, your mom makes you crazy, but there are some good things about living there too.

Callaway, trust me on this, when your mom is driving you crazy (as mine would have done if I stayed living with her) a box on the street or a tent in the woods in the middle of winter is an improvement.  Mothers are experts in pushing the buttons of their kids whether accidentaly or deliberately.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2008, 10:02:41 PM »

Callaway, trust me on this, when your mom is driving you crazy (as mine would have done if I stayed living with her) a box on the street or a tent in the woods in the middle of winter is an improvement.  Mothers are experts in pushing the buttons of their kids whether accidentaly or deliberately.

If Richard's mom makes him as crazy as your mom would have made you, then I absolutely agree with you, but there are different degrees of driving people crazy, Ozymandias.

My mom made me somewhat crazy when I moved back in with her and my dad, but not nearly as crazy as my alternative at the time would have done.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2008, 03:26:29 AM »
my mom makes me insane. she doesn't mean to. somehow she is really good at it. then i make her crazy by reacting to having my buttons pushed and ripping her head off. really healthy. ::) still, i dunno if i can live without mom. she's always been close by even if i had my own place.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2008, 03:32:48 AM »
My whole family annoyed me when I lived with them. I hated it when my brothers were in my personal space instead of up in the playroom. I even hated it when they had parties but they got better as they got older, they were quieter and less noisier. They were less messier too.
When I moved out, their space became the basement (which was my own space) instead of the playroom so it was always messy down there.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2008, 03:59:12 AM »

:agreed:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Sophgay

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2008, 09:17:56 AM »
My mum drives me crazy sometimes, but not much, and not the same way you guys mean
I'd be lost without my mum :D

richard

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2008, 09:42:21 AM »

:agreed:
the only real good thing i can see living with my mom now is having acess to the internet 24/7, if i moved out i'd only be able to use it for 1 hour a day at the public library. i would go to the university here and they used to let the general public use the computers non stop but they recently made it so only university students can have access to them. im still moving out of my moms house i just want to live on my own again and be able to relax :)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
I want to go trolling it's been a long time

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
What's a troll?  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2008, 08:19:35 PM »
I saw some guys living under the 22 frwy bridge over the Santa Ana River... were they trolls??

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
Oh man, there are LOTS of trolls around here then.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 11:16:16 AM »

In between a cliff and a deep ocean, there is often a beach.  Remember that.  8)
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"