Educational

Author Topic: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.  (Read 4578 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2016, 02:31:13 PM »
Since the next president will be choosing at least 2 supreme court justices, we actually need trump in order to maintain political balance in the SCOTUS.  :facepalm2:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2016, 04:25:43 PM »
Since the next president will be choosing at least 2 supreme court justices, we actually need trump in order to maintain political balance in the SCOTUS.  :facepalm2:

A lot of the public are not thinking of that. If they did, it might boost Trumps chances against Killery. I feel that Bernie is not electable, despite his recent onslaught of supporters.
Not sure what to do. I do not want either of the "front runners" as my president. 

I am not about to abstain from voting like so many do just because they do not like the choices, causing a repeat of what happened in '12 with over three million voters not showing up to the polls.

Right now I think I would prefer to vote for Gandalf for president!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2016, 07:52:17 PM »
I want the disenfranchised Bernie supporters to all vote for Gary Johnson. Those supporters added on to his 5-10% base would push numbers up AND if that meant neither Hillary or Trump go the votes of Bernie supporters then the numbers would look really interesting maybe 15-16% Johnson and even splitting of the balance between Hillary and Trump. Then it would get interesting
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2016, 11:19:27 AM »
How much longer until California is voted for in the primaries? I want to see how close Bernie gets. I want him to catch up or pass Hillary in pledged votes and then get rorted out of a nomination by the superdelegates. That would be funny as Hell.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2016, 01:58:40 PM »
How much longer until California is voted for in the primaries? I want to see how close Bernie gets. I want him to catch up or pass Hillary in pledged votes and then get rorted out of a nomination by the superdelegates. That would be funny as Hell.

Tuesday

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »

Tuesday

I think that'll be our Wednesday. I will be sneaking glances at work.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2016, 11:09:37 PM »

A lot of the public are not thinking of that. If they did, it might boost Trumps chances against Killery.

Yeah, after the death of Antonin Scalia, it was the first thing on my mind. A liberal judiciary would be the worst thing that could happen to the US right now.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2016, 03:36:09 AM »
Trump has been allowed to normalise bullying and violence as campaign tools within a "democracy".  He should have been castigated but instead he has been rewarded.

If you think this is a bad election, just wait for the next one. It's going to be a race to the bottom of the hill.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2016, 07:08:13 AM »
Trump has been allowed to normalise bullying and violence as campaign tools within a "democracy".  He should have been castigated but instead he has been rewarded.

If you think this is a bad election, just wait for the next one. It's going to be a race to the bottom of the hill.

No I do not think that is right.
Donald Trump was always being the "Apprentice Guy" the "Tough business guy" because he had nothing else to draw on. What experience could he refer to?
He needed to get the media talking about HIM more than they talked about 16 other experienced Republican politicians. How did he go? How many millions of dollars of airtime and media write ups did he steal from his opponents? I only know about 6 of those politicians and saw a little Cruz, a little Rubio, and a little of Jeb.
His rather childish insults he repeated over and over had effect. You could not think on Jeb without thinking of him as being lazy and low energy. Nor could we think of Cruz without "Lyin' Ted" entering your mind or even of Mario being so small.
As for facing off Hillary? There is NOTHING that she does not deserve. She has been shielded artificially on the basis of her being an establishment favourite and wife of an ex-President.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2016, 12:32:32 PM »
Trump has been allowed to normalise bullying and violence as campaign tools within a "democracy". 

No, actually that's been those on the left who have initiated all the violence.

Trump just makes outrageous statements and they take the bait.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2016, 01:54:40 PM »
Trump has been allowed to normalise bullying and violence as campaign tools within a "democracy". 

Yes.  That's it.  Trump is just being a cheaky little scamp and those naughty commies, sorry, I mean left wingers are starting fights.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2016, 03:07:45 PM »
Vote the Monarchy Ticket.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #72 on: June 04, 2016, 07:52:35 PM »

Yes.  That's it.  Trump is just being a cheaky little scamp and those naughty commies, sorry, I mean left wingers are starting fights.

I know you were being sarcastic but you are unfortunately 100% right. It's AKWAYS Anti-trump supporters.
The liberal press say Donald initiated (with his rhetoric) or was the cause, but they are never the ones starting any violence nor are they rushing the stage or screaming protests at Democratic speeches

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: June 04, 2016, 11:41:25 PM »

I know you were being sarcastic but you are unfortunately 100% right. It's AKWAYS Anti-trump supporters.
The liberal press say Donald initiated (with his rhetoric) or was the cause, but they are never the ones starting any violence nor are they rushing the stage or screaming protests at Democratic speeches

:agreed:

FourAceDeal seems oblivious to the violence that is committed by the political left here in the US (and elsewhere, I presume).

All one has to do is look on youtube to see the evidence of how belligerent they have become.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2016, 11:54:08 PM »

:agreed:

FourAceDeal seems oblivious to the violence that is committed by the political left here in the US (and elsewhere, I presume).

All one has to do is look on youtube to see the evidence of how belligerent they have become.

Absolutely. Donald trump is flawed. But not in the way Hillary Clinton is.

I have no real skin in the game but in viewing things impartially and as a non-citizen, I want Hillary to win the primary and then be indited just before the election and have her right to hold office stripped off her during the election. That would be "Hillarious".