Author Topic: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.  (Read 4570 times)

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
Re: Quite possibly the 2 worst candidates for POTUS.
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2016, 05:53:44 PM »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Tongue tied and tied to the tongue
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Trigger 11

• Dark Jedi Master
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • May the FORCE be with you...always!!!
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2016, 05:56:57 PM »
Crazy, I'm halfway to crazy
Suicide would waste me
Homicide would break me
Oh, is life as bad as dreams
I guess that's just the way it seems

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2016, 05:01:41 AM »
You're trying to explain away what he has said by quoting others and making your own guesses. Weak. But then, why would you even try? You support the man.

Pay attention to the first few seconds:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-i-will-create-deportation-task-force/2016/08/31/42451fc6-6fea-11e6-993f-73c693a89820_video.html

:popcorn:

You are so useless at this,

Not really. You make some really strange conclusions.

Yes. I heard that already. Illegal immigrants who commit crimes will get deported (and no you do not listen to a few seconds, you listen to the lot). Context, Odeon.

Now why you would show me that when I said:

Will Trump interested in rounding up 11 million people? Probably not. He would start with any that have committed crimes and when they are being held in jail use that opportunity to deport them, after having strengthen laws around this. As to illegal immigrants in US doing no crime? They would be on notice.

Yup you actually supported exactly what I said in showing me this. Damn I am good, and you really aren't. Your critical thinking is useless.

I am interested why people like you see Trump as some dangerous Tyrant.

http://fusion.net/story/252637/obama-has-deported-more-immigrants-than-any-other-president-now-hes-running-up-the-score/

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/05/18/flashback-bill-clinton-in-96-sounds-like-trump-on-immigration-we-are-a-nation-of-laws-n2164898

And no one said a word. Donald Trump gets tough on illegal immigration and they all lose their minds.

I also wonder why after me addressing your points you do something idiotic enough to make my points for me by reinforcing what I said in his own words? That is stupid enough BUT THEN to say

:popcorn:

You are so useless at this,

It kind of comes across as projection.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2016, 12:48:16 PM »
I guess you have problems with both reading and listening, then. /shrugs
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2016, 03:44:06 PM »

Nope. You have just have no critical reasoning skills to draw off
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2016, 03:45:31 PM »

:rofl:

You are hilarious.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2016, 04:12:36 PM »

You are hilarious.

I am too and you in turn are unable to understand that a critical skill in reasoning a premise in opposition to someone else is not to show evidence to support what they just said.

I guess that hypocritical mindset bleeds through though

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2016, 11:55:40 AM »

You are hilarious.

I am too and you in turn are unable to understand that a critical skill in reasoning a premise in opposition to someone else is not to show evidence to support what they just said.

Methinks you probably need to look up "reasoning".  :hahaha:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2016, 02:54:36 PM »

You are hilarious.

Methinks you probably need to look up "reasoning".  :hahaha:

I really do not think so. I am aware I annoy you but that doesn't make me unreasoned. Unsreaoned would be me to make a special point of saying that Donald Trump would likely deport criminals in the Mexican illegal immigrants and then you saying well watch this then, and me watching Donald Trump say he would create a force.....to deport Mexican illegal immigrants that are criminals.
That is unreasoned. It's as unreasoned as you get
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:14:56 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2016, 03:05:03 PM »
You might want to edit that for basic legibility.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2016, 03:16:59 PM »

It would not matter you still won't understand. You are unable to grasp the concept itself.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2016, 03:25:40 PM »

It would not matter you still won't understand. You are unable to grasp the concept itself.

You should also strive to improve your punctuation. For example: "It would not matter, you still won't understand" rather than "It would not matter you still won't understand".

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2016, 03:34:02 PM »

You should also strive to improve your punctuation. For example: "It would not matter, you still won't understand" rather than "It would not matter you still won't understand".

Ideas are everything and punctuation is low hanging fruit. If I had great punctuation but no idea I would be....Oh God, I'd be you!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2016, 04:02:40 PM »

Ideas are everything and punctuation is low hanging fruit. If I had great punctuation but no idea I would be....Oh God, I'd be you!

No, you wouldn't. You don't have the brains.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: September 06, 2016, 04:03:20 PM »

No, you wouldn't. You don't have the brains.

You do not think as well a you think.  :hahaha: