Educational

Author Topic: Al, Zegh and Kittenburger, I'm challenging the three of you.  (Read 7050 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Re: Al, Zegh and Kittenburger, I'm challenging the three of you.
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2016, 09:19:37 AM »
Quick apologise for being born!
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 09:24:39 AM »
I'm beginning to suspect this can be solved too damn easily, so, here goes

Kittenburger, I'm sorry for calling you an idiot. You aren't an idiot!
Al, I'm sorry I told you to control your autism. You need to do no such thing!

Re-sized, so that it cannot be missed.

You can apologize for being a liar and a hypocrite then stop doing it.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2016, 09:29:50 AM »
Is it a proper call-out? I don't know.

But I got a pm telling me I was too fond of Zegh, if I read it correctly. I answered that I was not going to discuss members behind the scenes, AFF has taught me that. Said I was willing to take it in the open.....

I missed this bit completely. ( I weonder how?)

Anyhoo. I remember AFF and the incident you reference. I can only presume you are taslking to me as the only one of the three involved in that particular incident. (possibly a good juncture to stop Zegh's salivary glands going overbopard by letting him know I was on the side of angels in this). Woman from Mars vs Logical conclusion and Lucy. Who got evidence of LC's doxing? Me, right?

Personallty? I take it as read that KB hates Zegh and everyone else likes him. That is my my assumption. I do not care if this is right or wriong. Why would his popularity figure into my assessemnt or treatment of him?

I do not really care who sends PM's about who over what. Most of what I get in PM is exchanging of pleasantries and I like that.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2016, 09:49:17 AM »

But I got a pm telling me I was too fond of Zegh, if I read it correctly. I answered that I was not going to discuss members behind the scenes, AFF has taught me that. Said I was willing to take it in the open.....

Anyhoo. I remember AFF and the incident you reference. I can only presume you are taslking to me as the only one of the three involved in that particular incident. (possibly a good juncture to stop Zegh's salivary glands going overbopard by letting him know I was on the side of angels in this). Woman from Mars vs Logical conclusion and Lucy. Who got evidence of LC's doxing? Me, right?

Personallty? I take it as read that KB hates Zegh and everyone else likes him. That is my my assumption. I do not care if this is right or wriong. Why would his popularity figure into my assessemnt or treatment of him?

I do not really care who sends PM's about who over what. Most of what I get in PM is exchanging of pleasantries and I like that.

i said he's a liar and a hypocrite which I've said over and over out here but she sees something else she's too autistic.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 10:01:39 AM »

i said he's a liar and a hypocrite which I've said over and over out here but she sees something else she's too autistic.

In AFF the culture was not as it was here. You were thre and so I am not going to preach to the converted. There was a usel;ess piece of crap called Lucy. She actually came here, calling herself "Bob' and hioping it would save her.
Essentially she had followed Woman friom Mars over from another forum. once there she started attacking WFM. She quickly found that not only was this not allowed on AFF but a small band of us were blocking her . Hyke was one of those people and so was I.
So she worke out that going to PM's was the best option. She harassed shit out of WFM by PM BUt she tried targeting people she thought she could sway to her opinion. She finally had some success with some Amerivcan Idiot. I THINK his nam,e was Logical Conclusion but this was a million years ago. By PM they both arranged that HE was to call her to see whether WFM was ACTUALLY a woman and SHE would supply the deatils.
It shook HELL out of WFM (who at the time was a very sick lady) and it was all kept secret. We suspected we knew who was behind it and so forth. Lucy kepyt her innocence up. I then got the nail in the coffin for Lucy and LC. I went after them both. He was banned and she followed soon after. She later followed me here and I pwned shiit out of her.
Hyke has EVERY reason to hate PM's. This was no fairytale or excuse. This is history.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2016, 10:07:19 AM »

In AFF the culture was not as it was here. You were thre and so I am not going to preach to the converted. There was a usel;ess piece of crap called Lucy. She actually came here, calling herself "Bob' and hioping it would save her.
Essentially she had followed Woman friom Mars over from another forum. once there she started attacking WFM. She quickly found that not only was this not allowed on AFF but a small band of us were blocking her . Hyke was one of those people and so was I.
So she worke out that going to PM's was the best option. She harassed shit out of WFM by PM BUt she tried targeting people she thought she could sway to her opinion. She finally had some success with some Amerivcan Idiot. I THINK his nam,e was Logical Conclusion but this was a million years ago. By PM they both arranged that HE was to call her to see whether WFM was ACTUALLY a woman and SHE would supply the deatils.
It shook HELL out of WFM (who at the time was a very sick lady) and it was all kept secret. We suspected we knew who was behind it and so forth. Lucy kepyt her innocence up. I then got the nail in the coffin for Lucy and LC. I went after them both. He was banned and she followed soon after. She later followed me here and I pwned shiit out of her.
Hyke has EVERY reason to hate PM's. This was no fairytale or excuse. This is history.

Was this before I was a member because I don't remember those people.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2016, 10:10:02 AM »

Was this before I was a member because I don't remember those people.

I'd say before.

It would not change her ditrust of PM's though. It is not her trying to strike out at you . WFM wasreally sick (dying) an dLucy./Bob was a psycho

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2016, 02:10:35 PM »

Offline lutra

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • nosce te ipsum
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2016, 04:17:31 PM »
Pathetic shite all three produce versus the other, imo.. Uhm, like I do most of the time also.. (other perception/in a different light)

*farts up two m³*
Solum certum nihil esse certi et homine nihil miserius aut superbius.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2016, 05:14:13 PM »
Wasn't the WFM thing Al, I was away from AFF for half a year when that happened. Did not recognise the site back when I returned. Distrust everywhere. And when the site then fell to pieces with Amy melting down there first were rescue attempts behind the scenes via PM. Noble and such. Then came the distrust, who was good, who was evil, who was to be thrown out of the circle of confidants. People got completely paranoid about their online safety. About their IP addresses and such, things got more and more secluded. This went on in a different way on Spectrumites. I got warned to stay clear of you, because you apparently are a really horrible man, and I would regret it to my dying day if I stayed in contact with you. (Still not regretting it) There were attempts to get people banned, or keep them banned forever preemptively behind the scenes. There was all kinds of shit going on and I got sick of it. I got a slap on the wrist as an admin, when I told a very much "loved" member to stop his shit. I left there because of the culture behind the scenes.

Don't get me wrong, I like PMs, but they are personal messages to me. It may be related to the site, but the moment I get warnings a person cannot be trusted or things like that I get really triggered.

To me this PM was the trigger on top of being incredibly bored by the "feud".
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2016, 05:37:58 PM »
My internet connection is horrible, my access to I2 even worse. Between this post and the one I made before I have logged in three times. Have cleaned and cleared cache and cookies, have rebooted. So, about to call it a night.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2016, 07:31:42 PM »
Pathetic shite all three produce versus the other, imo.. Uhm, like I do most of the time also.. (other perception/in a different light)

*farts up two m³*

Lutra wrong thread. Peanut gallery is where you need to be.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:37:03 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2016, 08:38:00 PM »
Holy crap! I feel terrible. That said, I have been  looking over what I wrote. Terrible spelling aside, I think it is reasonably coherent and cogent.

I think as I pointed out last night 12.8% of thread I posted in have at least one niggle at Zegh. I am perfectly fine with that. Hyke is not. So far there is no real contention. Hyke challenges me to accept responsibility for her happiness in what I post from here in. I refuse that challenge in the most absolute terms. No one ought to be made responsible for someone else's happiness. So THAT is off the table unless either Zegh or Kittenburger wish to accept it.

So where are we? What is the point of the callout? Or was that it? If there is anything else with this callout that is more than the preceding paragraph, I am all for it. Otherwise I am happy to see what Kittenburger says. (I have long stopped reading Zegh. It does mean I can not predict what he says. "I didn't do anything. Its those other two. They have poor social skills. They are so Autistic. I am not the problem. Tell them to stop. Al I dare you to do X. See everyone, he is doing X now. See how bad he is. I am a victim and you must not see me as part of the problem. I draw shit out of dinosaurs".)

« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 01:00:26 AM by Al Swearengen »

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 12:49:42 AM »

Bit more than that. You pm-ed me, because I had supported Zegh in the call-out 8 months ago. So apparently this is really serious business right now. Because what I said 8 months ago mattered enough to PM me the other day. PEANUT GALLERY stuff that important?

And, you backed your allegations up with information on IP locations of one of the community sockpuppet's incarnations.

WTF? What do I need to know about IP locations of members? Staff can check that for trolls, banned people and sockpuppets, and that's the only use they should have, unless crimes are happening. And even then, it's not that hard to trick IP numbers.

I'm here on a forum, it's not so serious that there needs to be tracking of the real life location of members.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2016, 12:54:43 AM »
but JUST to poke him: I challenge him to keep this up forever and also up his intensity so that it becomes impossible for anyone else to post here. For example, if I casually reply in a thread, I challenge Al to wreck 5 threads as a direct result.
Are you up for the challenge Al? Mindgame - GO!

Thanks for posting this. I could not really be arsed to look through more than eight months of posts. And I am not someone making and keeping copies of shoutbox entries.

This is what I mean. You poke Al. So you will get a response.