Author Topic: Stuff that makes you ridiculously happy.  (Read 3808 times)

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Stuff that makes you ridiculously happy.
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2017, 11:03:17 PM »
Thank you so much, Gary. I think you're absolutely right about the difficulty trans people face.

Unfortunately, the majority of my family don't accept Kayleigh. My sister made a Christmas present for her though, and I nearly cried when I received it on Kayleigh's behalf (Kayleigh wasn't there) because I didn't expect that kind of gesture.

I often wish Kayleigh was still GA and sort of daydream about it but that's really torturing myself! It will not happen. If we had not gotten married, I think things would have turned out differently. We probably would have split long ago.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2017, 12:31:36 AM »
I can understand your family's reaction because they love you. Kayleigh didn't actually do anything to anyone by being Kayleigh, except for you. That was nice of your sister. Thanks for letting me be nosy, Renaeden.  :green:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2017, 01:14:20 AM »
No worries Gary, any time. :)
Tek'ma'tae

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2017, 07:11:49 AM »
  The gopher's nosiness and sauciness make me ridiculously happy.  :heart: :gopher: :heart:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2017, 03:54:02 PM »
My dog. :)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »
My dog. :)

:heart:

I light up when I see a dog.
:dog:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2017, 05:33:54 PM »
After I come back from the grocery store, the sherry will make me ridiculously happy.

Edited to add:  Cream sherry and Manischewitz Blackberry wine. 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 07:14:48 PM by Queen Victoria »
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »
  The gopher's nosiness and sauciness make me ridiculously happy.  :heart: :gopher: :heart:

Aw shucks.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2017, 08:09:51 PM »
Given the fucker is borderline, the best thing you could do is give it concrete boots and a shove off a cliff.

And yes, for once:P the gopher is right, ren, you really are quite special. Christ, I'm not asexual, its more that the right person hasn't been there in many, many many years within range. I've found a soulmate, twice. One is a continent away, the other I haven't seen since she was 14. The latter, is the one I should have married, and almost, almost did. So its more a matter of getting to the point where its been so long I haven't thought about going on the prowl so to speak.

I can't help though, but be really, really attracted to you though ren. Of everyone on here either as member or lurker, its you, and the PR. I'm kinda crazy about the both of you  (not necessarily in the same place at the same time, at least, not mandatorily. Which is not for a minute to imply that I would say 'no' to the idea :P)

With that BPD creature being up at times you never see it, you are lucky. They are evil. No, not even that. Killing one wouldn't be murder. It would be comitting pesticide.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2017, 08:20:58 PM »
You know the saying, "If you meet one autistic, you've met one autistic"? Well I'm guessing the same goes for borderlines. She's not the totally attention-seeking sort. Nor is she manipulative. She says she can't do that with me because I see right through it. She doesn't do stuff like hide my meds! If she wants something of mine, she asks first.

So you see, there are borderlines out there that aren't like the one you experienced. You were really unlucky. :-\
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2017, 09:18:28 PM »
Maybe that particular one has more self control than most.

In general though, I've never heard a single good thing about them. Ever.

The particular one I had the misfortune of encountering and not killing on sight, bloody hell, was she ever a complete fucking psycho.

The fact yours says 'she can't do that because....' is rather telling however. Because whats left unsaid there is that if you didn't see right through it, she'd do it in a heartbeat. Its the 'because' thats the important factor there. If there was not something preventing her from doing it, she'd do it.

She didn't say 'she wouldn't do that' she said 'can't do it, BECAUSE....' because there is something preventing her from succeeding if she tried. If she could get away with it, she'd do it alright.

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2017, 09:34:09 PM »
I would most likely move away from her if it were like that! A relationship like that would be unequal and unfair.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »
Well the reason she isn't doing is because she CAN'T not because she WOULDN'T. If she could, she would.

In your previous post, you said so yourself, although perhaps not realiizing the significance of her wording. She said she wouldn't do it because you'd see right through it. Meaning if you wouldn't see through the attempt, she'd do it.

A snake without fangs, is still a snake. If put in a different situation, with someone she could use, who wouldn't see her for exactly what she is. She'd bleed the poor bastard dry. Just because she can't bite you, doesn't change the fact that she is a snake. She's just a snake you are too smart for her to bite.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 09:42:36 PM by Lestat »

Offline renaeden

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2017, 09:56:09 PM »
Yes, I understood your meaning the first time indeed.

I haven't known her to manipulate anyone else, though. Maybe her family? I have no idea.

She was talking about gaslighting the other day. You know, where one person makes the other person think they are going crazy? I think there was a 1940s movie called Gaslighting, where the name comes from. Anyway, I said it was an absolutely horrible thing to do (I am sure justcurious agrees with me) and I wouldn't stand for it. She just said it was interesting.
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Lestat

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2017, 11:28:44 PM »
The bitch from hell tried that with me. And TY for explaining the term 'gaslighting', seen it a fair few times recently on the board, and didn't know what it meant.

It was, OTOH, fairly obvious who was the crazy one when she forced my door and went for me with a samurai sword. Just because I told her she had to wait whilst I got dressed before she could come in to feed her pets (I'd let her have a tank of pet fish whilst she was here), told her no, you feed them once I've got out of bed and got some clothes on. Result was her trying to smash my door down, and charging in with a katana. Vile little bitch is very, very lucky I didn't kill her when she did that, and that I had enough restraint to use the back edge of my ninja-to to block her blade and only deck the stupid whore. Fairly lucky in fact that I didn't simply shoot her in the face with my revolver. Because by then I didn't trust her, and slept with it tucked into the far side of my bed, the side away from the door that is. I knew she...had issues. But didn't realize she was a lying, thieving potentially murderous and definitely vengeful monster. I regret not extirpating her to be honest, it would have saved an awful lot of trouble. And cured the world of one of its nastier diseases.

It wasn't dx'd BPD, but it was fucking obvious looking back. The most evil, and most dangerous piece of shit I've ever met. I'd sooner take my chances with a dumb, violent thug any day than that creature. Because at least with a meathead, you know they are going to knife you in the front, given the chance, you know their M.O and the best way to deal with them. A sly, sneaking snake in the grass is another kettle of fish altogether.

I wonder at times, quite what the little bitch is upto now. I noticed, after she got removed from the country (alive, at least, at the time she was thrown out of the house, and not, by me at least, made otherwise. A regrettable mistake) that she changed her name associated with her email address to a false name, very soon after being thrown out on her arse with nothing but the clothes on her back and for some reason, I didn't bother to take her asthma inhaler. But I wonder who she is parasitizing now. Or how many more men she has accused (falsely) of rape. Because she has definitely done it once, almost certainly twice (although the other guy IS a creep and I've heard enough seriously nasty things about him and his friends from kassiane S to believe him capable of it.) but given the hell-whore's history, she probably cooked it up. Beats the hell out of me why anyone would want to stick anything in her that didn't have sharp edges though.

Evil, genuine, bona-fide evil through and through. And thats borderlines for you. And sure I've heard the saying about meeting one autistic. Borderlines aren't the same though. Thats like saying you've met one psychopath...(as in clinically dx' psychopathic PD, the myra hindley type, not just a bit of a fruitcake). The only difference is where they stab you, how many times, whether they rape you, and if so, if its before or after killing you and what they stab you with. Or whether they choose to burn your house down with you in it.

And of course you haven't known about it. You think she'd tell you? those bastards are sly, sneaky little vipers. And there isn't a single good thing about any of them. Unlike autism, it IS a personality disorder.