Author Topic: Stuff that makes you ridiculously happy.  (Read 3809 times)

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Delicious and refreshing.
Re: Stuff that makes you ridiculously happy.
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »
I'm outspoken too, but we're still quite different, no?
:dog:

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2017, 05:13:43 PM »
The outspoken bit your going to find is very, very commmon amongst aspies/auties.

I've just realised...you think that I meant it as a bad thing, right? Couldn't be further from the truth. I crave directness in other people. Not hostility or rudeness as some interpret it as, but honesty and directness.

But then, maybe being outspoken and direct are different things. I've met a lot of autistics and a lot of them aren't direct, or honest. :( As for those who are opinionated and mostly believe they're right and therefore better than others...sod them, there's a bunch of them.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2017, 11:38:55 PM »
Damn ren, I wish someone liked me that much. I can't imagine though, finding someone you want to spend the rest of your days with, and them suddenly changing so much, I mean GA.

I'm a bit weary of asking questions because I don't want to rip a plaster off a wound. :( Cos I sort of know how that feels.
Ah, it's ok if you have questions, I am pretty matter-of-fact about it now. Kayleigh herself brings up the topic every now and then, not sure what for, as we both haven't changed our minds!
Thanks. :) OK, one question...what was it like as in...is it now like you're living with a totally different person? I honestly can't imagine what it's like.
Well I was living with a guy who one day tells me he wants to be a girl. Really, I should have clocked on to it a lot earlier. Because when we first started talking to each other on WrongPlanet I did a little bit of snooping and found he had a female profile on another site.

Then when GA (GalileoAce) and I met in person (I travelled from Perth to Melbourne) he told me he had been seeing a psych about gender issues and was told it was learned behaviour because he had sisters. So he told me not to worry about it. He must have been so confused.

We met in 2005 and married in 2007. I had mental health issues so it wasn't total happiness but it was close. He had moved from over east so we could be together which is the biggest thing anyone has ever done for me.

It was 2010 when shit hit the fan. But over time when I was living at my parents' I got used to the idea of GA being Kayleigh. I would visit her on weekends (I was going to uni full-time) and we would watch sci-fi together or go out for lunch or whatever. In 2013 I moved back in with Kayleigh because my parents were moving to the country and I couldn't go with them as I was still going to uni. Mum wasn't 100% happy with me going back to Kayleigh's because of my mental health but I couldn't find a place cheap enough for me to rent on my own. So Kayleigh's was the only solution. Kayleigh was presenting as a woman by that time and I was fine with it. I would go clothes shopping with her, etc.

She is indeed much different. She takes hormones and I believe that this has had an impact on her mental health as she has had issues since she started them. She has been dxed with Borderline Personality Disorder and has had extensive therapy in the form of DBT and is now having more therapy. So that's way different. GA seemed so stable.

What hasn't changed is her laziness. She doesn't do any housework except cooking and that frustrates me big time since she doesn't work or study. I study and still have to do 90% of the housework.

So that's all I can think of for now. Feel free to ask more questions if you like.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline WolFish

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2017, 09:23:18 AM »
For some reason the little dog in the sig of justcurious makes me ridiculously happy.
wouf.
Mark Twain: “Never argue with a [troll], onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

#Dancewithgarygopher

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2017, 11:19:23 AM »
For some reason the little dog in the sig of justcurious makes me ridiculously happy.
wouf.

:) I like it too! I like dogs.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2017, 02:08:14 PM »
Borderline?

Best thing for it is to run like hell. Or get rid somehow. There is NOTHING good about them. They are evil incarnate.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2017, 02:41:24 PM »
Yeh, I know to now.

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2017, 04:17:10 PM »
Those fucking arseholes need to drink bleach and 'accidentally' fall out of the window of a tall building.

Ren-why do you allow that creature to dirty your proximity by its continued presence?
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.

Offline Fun With Matches

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2017, 04:28:51 PM »
It's easier not to think about them. :(

renaeden, I think that psych has a lot to answer for.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2017, 04:37:59 PM »
Borderline can be treated nowadays.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2017, 05:04:07 PM »
A nice big barn or basement full of old things to sort through.  I might have one coming up in an old farm house I was working on they are going to be getting rid of a basement full of stuff that looks like it was frozen in time in the mid sixties 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2017, 06:00:13 PM »
A nice big barn or basement full of old things to sort through.  I might have one coming up in an old farm house I was working on they are going to be getting rid of a basement full of stuff that looks like it was frozen in time in the mid sixties
Time capsules like that are awesome.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2017, 07:00:51 PM »
Feel free to ask more questions if you like.

What did she want from you that you weren't prepared to give?  :orly: You don't have to answer that. :hide:
:gopher:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2017, 09:16:29 PM »
Feel free to ask more questions if you like.
What did she want from you that you weren't prepared to give?  :orly: You don't have to answer that. :hide:
:-[ A more intimate relationship. Probably sex, eventually. I'm asexual. I think this may be common for people with schizoid PD.

When I first met GA, he was asexual too. I couldn't believe I had met someone like me. I didn't know about Aven at that point.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 09:35:34 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2017, 09:51:42 PM »
I think that's okay. I have to say, I usually only feel sympathy for spouses in trans situations. I know it's difficult for the trans person because they have no choice but to be selfish in order to be true to themselves, and it can be difficult for family members to accept the person they are, but I see spouses as victims of the lies trans people tell themselves. I can't imagine having to deal with that. It's a testament to your love that you're still able to be close friends and allow each other to be true to their self. You're a special person, Renaeden. :hug:
:gopher: