Author Topic: My ex boyfriends slandered me! Help!  (Read 180 times)

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
My ex boyfriends slandered me! Help!
« on: December 07, 2015, 03:01:55 PM »

Back when I used to live in Brokeback Mountain, Connecticut... I used to have two friends who I used to play video games with and jerked off together. Not always at the same time, ya know what I mean? But anyways, Rambo and Howard are claiming that I took all of the money from Project 7, which is a bold faced lie, ya know! I gave Rambo 50% of all of the profits from working on that series. And Respect the Pact never asked me for any money whatsoever, but Rambo and Howard probably put words in their mouths and now they're all saying that I pocketed everything and bought a bunch of statues and a BMW. WHAT?!?

Dude, do you know how hard it was to stand in front of the camera and talk for 30+ minutes!?! It was VERY stressful, ya know! John and Howard didn't want to play Mario Party with me, that's why my girlfriend PandaLeeanna played that game with me, ya know what I mean?!? I mean, god damn is John Rambo the biggest backstabber in the whole fucking world! Ya kno what I meen?!?

And now, because of that SLANDEROUS video, I'm going to lose all of my business and my gout has gotten far worse as a result! Thanks a lot, Rambo, ya fucking mentally ill detractor! I'm going to talk to my lawyer and we'll see about taking all of them reuploads down and hold you accountable for the horrible lies you and Howard have completely made up about ME!

All of my fans please go watch every single video I have ever done and stop taking me for GRANTED! Please please please give a dollar to my Paytreeon so that I can get some foot medicine, OKAY!?! And don't listen to what my sociopathic detractors say about me canceling my fan collab videos, I never promised anything, period! And I'm totally not pocketing any money, it's that all of these copyright strikes have KILLED my business and I'm living on Paytreeon money now, ya kno what I mean?! Be an intelligent human being and watch my videos, ya know? Thanks for watch, see you tommorrow for some quality gameplay of Fallgout 4, see yall on the dark syde!

:trollskull:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: My ex boyfriends slandered me! Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 04:50:35 PM »
I want my 60 seconds back, you bastard.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 07:21:34 PM »
What's this crap?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 08:49:45 PM »
At least you're interesting as yourself, Duke.  :hahaha:
:gopher:

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 10:42:11 PM »
What's this crap?

Good question!    :-\
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 10:06:42 AM »
I'm proud of you for coming out like this Penty  :thumbup: