Educational

Author Topic: Graelwyn Grilling Time  (Read 5891 times)

driftingblizzard

Re: Graelwyn Grilling Time
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »
What is your favorite color?

What should go on a pizza?

I seem to like all colours apart from yellow and orange, but Blue and green are my current favourites.

Pizza? I don't have it that often, but when I do, I usually have a vegetarian one with egg, spinach and pine nuts on it. We have a place called pizza express where you can watch it being made and they have some amazing combinations of toppings.

I also have a hard time choosing between blue and green.  The darker shades of those colors.  And I shall try that pizza!

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2007, 05:03:11 PM »
have you ever done any archeology?
any finds?
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2007, 07:50:24 PM »
Nope, but there is an archeology society here that apparently does digs as well as lectures in one of the oldest buildings in Southampton ( A tudor merchants hall). I keep meaning to join. I am fascinated by it all and vaults are of great interest to me too.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2007, 07:53:36 PM »
my eight year old daughter wants to be an archaelogist.
Misunderstood.

Graelwyn

« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »
That is a cool job for a girl to want. Most seem to want to be nurses or popstars and such things.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »
i would think that an archaelogist would be a dream job for an aspie.

excebt for the hobnobbing involved for grant money.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2007, 06:40:33 AM »
Grael a guest?  Maybe it is my sex drive talking(this oughta belong in the drunk posting thread) talking, but grael, you talk to me, I will not make you sorry for telling me anything you are thinking.  Intensity itself does not ban for speaking your mind, but it provides no other protection.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2007, 08:23:18 AM »
Doh!  Always screws me up when some posts by the same user are done by guests and some are done while theyre logged in.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »
Both Graelwyn and DriftingBlizzard deleted their accounts, last week, after a spat.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Graelwyn

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2007, 10:22:50 AM »
Yep, it is a shame there is no way to merge the two accounts sort of thing, it is most disconcerting to see my doppelganger sitting there so smugly  :laugh:

And Nomaken, sex drive talking or not, thanks... I would + you, but again I cannot so I will wish you to hit the minus karma you want lol.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2007, 10:30:28 AM »
The only reason my number is held at something close to 666 is because others like that number.  My number is so low and so fucked up because I dont like seeing it move up and down in response to my behaviors.  I choose that number randomly using a calculator.  It is negative because I would feel presumtuous using a positive number.  So anything you'd like to do it, go ahead.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2015, 12:59:32 AM »
I see Graelwyn! Hope you start posting again, I enjoyed reading what you wrote, back in the day. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2015, 10:44:24 PM »
I see Graelwyn! Hope you start posting again, I enjoyed reading what you wrote, back in the day. :)

Thanks. That surprises me. I am not sure how I ended up back here, I got a pm and that sort of bought me back to nose around. That, and I have a bad cold so am not up to doing my usual stuff.   I am willing to answer questions if anyone has any,  well, most questions. I am honestly not all that interesting.  :lol1:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:26 PM »
Well, a simple one: how have you been?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Graelwyn

• Elder
  • Incessant Poster
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2015, 01:02:26 AM »
Well, a simple one: how have you been?

That is not a simple one for me, as how do you cover 7 -8 years, without writing an essay, lol?  I have been up and down, as I always have been. I am gradually trying to bring some order into my life, and work through the things that hold me back. Started my own group in my city for people who are introverted, socially awkward, eccentric etc, which is going well. Hoping to write a book around my current special interest of criminal profiling, death row and the like. I was finally officially diagnosed with Asperger's in November last year(I had suspected for 8 years, as had my doctor, but I never had an official DX), which has not really changed anything much, and I was fairly indifferent to it, to be honest.  Other than that, I sort of struggle with such a question, as it varies from month to month, year to year. There have been no hospital admissions, so I guess I must have not been too bad.  :lol1: