Start here > M.O.-Introductions

FourAceDeal's possibly less than adequate first post.

<< < (47/48) > >>

Minister Of Silly Walks:

--- Quote from: Gopher Gary on March 05, 2018, 08:00:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: renaeden on March 05, 2018, 07:58:59 PM ---Waiting for FourAceDeal to come back and see what's happened to his thread. :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

:lol1:   :plus:

--- End quote ---

:plus: :plus:

odeon:
:laugh: +

Little Scrappy seems to have found another board to shit on.

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: Some_Bloke on March 04, 2018, 07:09:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Go Piss Up A Rope on February 26, 2018, 05:57:54 PM ---
--- Quote from: Some_Bloke on February 26, 2018, 05:04:37 PM ---Also based on both guns who's to say that the teacher would even be able to fire off those shots before the AR-15 (45 rounds per min)?
--- End quote ---

:facepalm2:      :facepalm2:      :facepalm2:      :facepalm2:      :facepalm2:

They're both semi-autos, they have the same firing rate you ignorant dipshit!!

--- Quote ---Not to mention you're asking a teacher, not a police officer nor a military professional to handle it. Who's to say they'll pull the trigger or hit the target?

And yes I know Trump said something along the lines of giving the teachers some level of training but that's simply a profession that's not used to handling firearms.

--- End quote ---

So you're saying it's impossible for teachers to be former military or police??

What if that teacher is a competition pistol shooter as a hobby??

The high school I went to had an indoor shooting range with teachers who were NRA trained marksmanship instructors.

--- End quote ---

No, I'm saying that not every teacher is former military or police you stupid cunt.

--- End quote ---

Not every teacher NEEDS to be one you stupid cunt! Only the ones who would be armed.

There's no problem finding teachers with significant experience with guns in the US.

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: Some_Bloke on March 04, 2018, 07:40:33 PM ---Funny thing is if the NRA lobby cared as much about the safety of schoolchildren as Pappy does about 'negging me maybe they'd do something about gun control.  :zoinks:

--- End quote ---

Posting in the mirror.   :hahaha:

Yuri Bezmenov:

--- Quote from: odeot on March 06, 2018, 02:22:12 AM ---:laugh: +

Little Scrappy seems to have found another board to shit on.

--- End quote ---

and odeot is 100% innocent.  :angel:

I wonder if the sky is even blue in the world odeot lives in.  :chin:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version