Author Topic: When the law doesn't apply to you  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: When the law doesn't apply to you
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2015, 01:41:56 PM »
https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-holocaust-denial-and-distortion

Yes, it comes under Holocaust Denial according to the Holocaust Industry. 

Well if you were only trying to make the point that he's a holocaust denier by that definition, then point horribly made. You shouldn't have gone off about laws and how he should be held legally accountable. The US is one of the 31 countries which adopted IHRA's working definition of holocaust denial, but the US doesn't have holocaust denial laws. Of the countries that do have holocaust denial laws, not all of those laws encompass every point of the that definition. So I lead you back to the title and first words of this thread: When the law doesn't apply to you, you can do or say what you like.  :thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2015, 04:44:43 PM »
Bibi would fit point 5 of the Holocaust distortion list.

Yeah
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2015, 04:47:04 PM »
https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-holocaust-denial-and-distortion

Yes, it comes under Holocaust Denial according to the Holocaust Industry. 

Well if you were only trying to make the point that he's a holocaust denier by that definition, then point horribly made. You shouldn't have gone off about laws and how he should be held legally accountable. The US is one of the 31 countries which adopted IHRA's working definition of holocaust denial, but the US doesn't have holocaust denial laws. Of the countries that do have holocaust denial laws, not all of those laws encompass every point of the that definition. So I lead you back to the title and first words of this thread: When the law doesn't apply to you, you can do or say what you like.  :thumbup:

By 'the' main definition.  I can't help it if you took 4 pages to work it out  ;)  Did I even mention the US? 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2015, 06:43:30 PM »
I can't help it if you took 4 pages to work it out  ;) 

Hey, fuck you motherfucka, yeah it took me a really long to figure out you mean definitions and not laws, when you started a topic about the law, while you were talking about laws and how this guy should be arrested according to laws that don't apply to him.   :zoinks:

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »

Hey, fuck you motherfucka, yeah it took me a really long to figure out you mean definitions and not laws, when you started a topic about the law, while you were talking about laws and how this guy should be arrested according to laws that don't apply to him.   :zoinks:

Logic and consistency of argument do not apply to him (and are quite beyond him anyway)

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2015, 07:51:08 PM »

Logic and consistency of argument do not apply to him (and are quite beyond him anyway)

I think you misunderstand what's transpiring in that quote. See, Benjiman's wink smiley lets me know he doesn't really think I'm stupid even though he's clearly implying I'm stupid, and my zoinks smiley lets him know I say muthafucka in jest. I wish he would also post here for fun, but he doesn't so I have no choice but to engage him in topics that don't really interest me. Benjamin and I are engaging in typical male bonding rituals of metaphorical chest thumping and dry humping. Is it possible I've misunderstood the intent of your post and you're just trying to join in?  :zoinks:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2015, 12:50:43 AM »

I think you misunderstand what's transpiring in that quote. See, Benjiman's wink smiley lets me know he doesn't really think I'm stupid even though he's clearly implying I'm stupid, and my zoinks smiley lets him know I say muthafucka in jest. I wish he would also post here for fun, but he doesn't so I have no choice but to engage him in topics that don't really interest me. Benjamin and I are engaging in typical male bonding rituals of metaphorical chest thumping and dry humping. Is it possible I've misunderstood the intent of your post and you're just trying to join in?  :zoinks:

Quoting for fun.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2015, 12:58:35 AM »

This doesn't invalidate Hubert's post. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2015, 01:57:43 PM »

:M

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2015, 08:19:07 PM »

I like yours and Hubert's metaphorical dry humping even better.  :zoinks:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2015, 06:57:25 PM »

As I pointed out, if a Palestinian leader said what he did, in Israel, he'd be arrested.  In a consistent world, Bibi would be rotting in jail, for this, and in a logical and consistent world he would be rotting in the ground. 

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2015, 07:02:54 PM »
Now we're just going in a circle over ground already covered, because in a consistent world no one would be arrested for saying that in isreal because there's no law against saying it.  :dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2015, 07:13:08 PM »
You're right.  If he'd done it elsewhere, he'd have been dragged back to Israel at once by the ear and faced charges  ;)

http://www.rense.com/general67/knes.htm

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2015, 07:20:34 PM »
You're right.  If he'd done it elsewhere, he'd have been dragged back to Israel at once by the ear and faced charges  ;)

http://www.rense.com/general67/knes.htm

No he wouldn't because Isreal would have to have a law against what he said it first.  :lol1:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2015, 07:30:21 PM »
They do.  Passing the blame to another ethnic group and attempting to blur responsibility is exactly what he did and that is point 5 of Holocaust commandments you silly billy.