Author Topic: Get your post count up here!  (Read 349 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Get your post count up here!
« on: October 09, 2015, 02:37:46 PM »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Get your post count up here!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 03:24:46 PM »
What do you mean, "1"?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:28:00 PM »
 That was 1st post this is 3rd

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 03:32:52 PM »
1 too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 03:43:36 PM »
Maybe dunc can play and get his count to 500?

:mischief:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
I might have to have Odeon fix my post count.

Back a ways, I had Callaway remove a few numbers, because I was going through something at the time that had me at odds with things and my appraoching post count was doing me harm in a way that I do not think I can explain any longer.

As far as I know she just reset where "zero" was and allowed some of my early posts to go "negative."

Her helpful way of placating a spazz, spazzing out over something.

:^)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:24:29 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 05:50:14 PM »
Well this is a little late!  :P

DD this is my third time starting from scratch in this place :laugh:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 07:01:21 PM »

I have been gone a number of times and for various lengths of time as "life" demands, but I have never abandoned my original account.  I have always returned. I made myself a promise to always be truthful and honest when I created this "persona"  (except for my choosing a beautiful female as my avie, this is me and always has been, regardless of what I have been through, including broken arm from just looking in on my neighbor's house, stabbing another neighbor severely in the groin with a rake handle to protect my wife and his live in in order to stop his abuse, jumping over a police line who were ready to shoot a loose bull near a strip mall because I knew how to control it without bullets, having a "surprise" son come into my life, then another one, with kids of his own, making a great deal of my current life about my kids, my garden, my music and occasionally a project involving woodwork. It is all me, just me, including all the spazzy shit with not being able to tell whether I have typed two of the same letters or three or four at times -these days I tend to not post when that happens- and I avoid talking about a fw things that still really bug the shit out of me, because they add nothing to the site and do not seem to help anyone.)

It is all just me.

SO, do I know you from a previous form/entity/persona/screen name?

I have been advised that you are female, so forgive any misuse of gender pronouns, but I was thinking that a phoenix was risen from ashes and had no need of gender.
Maybe you do not need one, being a phoenix and all.
 :orly:
 :zoinks:

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:03:47 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2015, 07:03:50 PM »

I have been gone a number of times and for various lengths of time as "life" demands, but I have never abandoned my original account.  I have always returned. I made myself a promise to always be truthful and honest when I created this "persona"  (except for my choosing a beautiful female as my avie, this is me and always has been, regardless of what I have been through, including broken arm from just looking in on my neighbor's house, stabbing another neighbor severely in the groin with a rake handle to protect my wife and his live in in order to stop his abuse, jumping over a police line who were ready to shoot a loose bull near a strip mall because I knew how to control it without bullets, having a "surprise" son come into my life, then another one, with kids of his own, making a great deal of my current life about my kids, my garden, my music and occasionally a project involving woodwork. It is all me, just me, including all the spazzy shit with not being able to tell whether I have typed two of the same letters or three or four at times -these days I tend to not post when that happens- and I avoid talking about a fw things that still really bug the shit out of me, because they add nothing to the site and do not seem to help anyone.)

It is all just me.

SO, do I know you from a previous form/entity/persona/screen name?

I have been advised that you are female, so forgive any misuse of gender pronouns, but I was thinking that a phoenix was risen from ashes and had no gender.
Maybe you do not need one, being a phoenix and all.
 :orly:
 :zoinks:
Yes and I am off to PM you :)
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2015, 08:39:58 PM »

OK, so now I am "in love"  with you.

I love PMs!
 :2thumbsup:

(not really, but I understand the need for them)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 01:30:35 AM »
 :odeon:

Feeling grumpy this morning.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 08:48:10 AM »

OK, so now I am "in love"  with you.

I love PMs!
 :2thumbsup:

(not really, but I understand the need for them)
I know this side of you quite well. When I came back under my second username, you returned shortly after and I PM'd you to tell you who I was and you responded to me to fuck off because you don't care for PM's from people you don't fucking know. You never did read the PM. :laugh: I cracked up when I read it, muttered in my head about you being a stubborn old man, and went about my day and you never knew who I was. So this time I knew to give you the heads up beforehand to tell you I was going to PM you. :laugh:
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2015, 10:45:05 AM »

Second time here

(or is it?)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 10:46:42 AM by Hubert »

Offline QuéOnda

• Frequent Poster
  • Spam hunter
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2015, 11:09:49 AM »
Awooga Kaflart!
"Share doubts, fears, and those questions that have no answers; for when it is genuine, when it is born of the need to speak, no one can stop the human voice. When it is denied a mouth, it speaks with the hands or the eyes, or the pores, or anything at all because every single one of us has something to say to others, something that deserves to be celebrated or forgiven by others"-Eduardo Galeano (1940-2015)

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2015, 03:29:55 PM »

Second time here

(or is it?)

It's my first. :M

- Albert Einstein