Author Topic: What do you think about these positive spiritual thoughts?  (Read 1477 times)

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
Re: What do you think about these positive spiritual thoughts?
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 08:45:50 AM »
You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you, never wanted you, in all probability he hates you. It's not the worst thing that could happen.

You left one out.
You have to consider the possibility that God has much better things to do than notice that you exist. You are at the mercy of the chaos of the natural world. Bonus.

It wasn't mine, it was Palahniuk.  :LOL:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 11:51:56 AM »
I guess we'll find out. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 02:45:18 PM »
I still remember all the weird shit that happened for about 2 months after my dad died. TV randomly shutting off/turning on, radio turning on in the middle of the night, smoke detector going off all the time around 3:00 am, lamps flashing, random electrical shit with the cars, I remember trying to list this one tap and die set of his on flea bay mom told me to sell when we were cleaning and every time I would try to upload the photo for it the damn computer would crash...tried retaking the picture, everything...gave up after about a week of trying on and off, didn't crash on anything else...ended up actually needing the set 2 weeks later to fix the mower.

Would have be so typical of him if it was possible.  >:D

...all I know is that if...it is by some long shot possible, I'm planing on messing around with a lot of people's shit.  :zoinks: 

I think I'll start with the TV's and work on to the cell phones.

Offline MLA

• Elitest Aspie of the Aspie Elite
  • Modulator
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • The internet isn't a library, it's a stage.
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2016, 03:44:45 PM »
I still remember all the weird shit that happened for about 2 months after my dad died. TV randomly shutting off/turning on, radio turning on in the middle of the night, smoke detector going off all the time around 3:00 am, lamps flashing, random electrical shit with the cars, I remember trying to list this one tap and die set of his on flea bay mom told me to sell when we were cleaning and every time I would try to upload the photo for it the damn computer would crash...tried retaking the picture, everything...gave up after about a week of trying on and off, didn't crash on anything else...ended up actually needing the set 2 weeks later to fix the mower.

...all I know is that if...it is by some long shot possible, I'm planing on messing around with a lot of people's shit.  :zoinks: 

Ever consider that rather than being him, it was something you were doing subconsciously while in a heightened emotional state?

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2016, 05:04:02 PM »

Ever consider that rather than being him, it was something you were doing subconsciously while in a heightened emotional state?

Never really considered that aspect of it...considered a possible power surge, a crappy old car, and just plain coincidence that everything messed up at once.

Without concrete black & white, personal proof I will always be doubtful. Ghosts, God, Bigfoot, and Aliens are all in the same group, until I'm personally abducted or have some real tangible proof.

I'll probably buy into the aliens before anything.  ;)

I think it's just fun (and maybe some days a bit comforting when you have no family left) to consider...but I can't say I really believe in anything. :dunno:

Offline Lestat

• Pharmaceutical dustbin of the autie elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Homo stercore veteris, heterodiem
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2016, 02:59:07 PM »
And considered 'god' hates who? ana? well if god is real, going from the bible and both OT and NT, god is both A-a genocidal, psychotic, baby-butchering antisemite (well everyone has to have SOME good in 'em :P )

And B-quite obviously, blatantly schizophrenic.

Baby-killing monster (OT) to fwuffy-wuffy, pansy-arsed, dickless  treehugger fucking pussy boy wonder (NT)

Personally I'd be quite glad, if god exists, if he DID hate ana54, shes lovely, and doesn't deserve to suffer the presence/existence of such an utter, irredeemable twat.
Beyond the pale. Way, way beyond the pale.

Requiescat in pacem, Wolfish, beloved of Pyraxis.