Author Topic: I feel like I've risen from the ashes...  (Read 2148 times)

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
Re: I feel like I've risen from the ashes...
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2015, 08:57:35 AM »
:2thumbsup:   :plus:  Welcome back, I just figured out who you were!     :zoinks:  Glad your my friend on FB as well.    8)
Didn't you see the post where I said I'm lucky to be the proud owner of one of your finds during your walks? I thought for sure you'd know it was me! Unless you're going around giving these things out to everyone on I2.  :zoinks: ;)

I can be so dense, light bends around me.   I did see it, and it registered a little and then my monkey brain got distracted.   :autism: 
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant

Offline Phoenix

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I feel like I've risen from the ashes...
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2015, 11:56:07 AM »
:2thumbsup:   :plus:  Welcome back, I just figured out who you were!     :zoinks:  Glad your my friend on FB as well.    8)
Didn't you see the post where I said I'm lucky to be the proud owner of one of your finds during your walks? I thought for sure you'd know it was me! Unless you're going around giving these things out to everyone on I2.  :zoinks: ;)

I can be so dense, light bends around me.   I did see it, and it registered a little and then my monkey brain got distracted.   :autism:
:lol1:
“To rise, first you must burn.”
― Hiba Fatima Ahmad