Author Topic: Asshole cop arrests naked mom  (Read 854 times)

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Asshole cop arrests naked mom
« on: July 19, 2015, 03:06:21 PM »
Horrifying moment aggressive Arizona cop ‘illegally’ enters home and arrests mother in front of her terrified daughter while she is naked

• Esmeralda Rossi said she felt 'violated' and 'molested' during the encounter
  • Doug Rose and his partner entered her Chandler home while she showered
  • Her daughter told her two cops were inside, so she grabbed a towel
  • They responded to a call about an argument she had with her ex-husband
  • Rose then tried to put her in handcuffs as the towel fell down
  • A probe found Rose had entered the home illegally with no probable cause
  • He has since retired as a result of the internal investigation

An Arizona mother has captured the horrifying moment a cop 'illegally' entered her home and arrested her while she was naked.

Esmeralda Rossi said she felt 'violated' and 'molested' when veteran officer and former Marine Doug Rose and his partner barged into her Chandler home while she was in the shower.

Police turned up to the address after receiving a 911 call after she had an argument with her estranged husband at his home.

Her daughter came into the bathroom and told her two cops were in the house, so she grabbed a towel and confronted them.

Rossi told ABC 15 that Rose, who had been on the force for 20 years, became very aggressive and she told him to wait at the door so she could go get a cell phone.

At that point they started to record the encounter.

Rossi starts screaming 'don't touch me' when Rose puts handcuffs on her, while she is wearing just a towel. Her daughter is also heard making a distressing outburst.

Rose then asks her: 'You have no clothes on at all,' to which Rossi's daughter says: 'She was in the shower. What are you doing?'

Then Rose lectures Rossi, saying: 'When a cop shows up... you're not the one in charge. I don't care if this is your house. Do you understand me?'

After 20 minutes, Rose then allegedly made Rossi's daughter take the handcuffs off.

She told the station: 'I felt helpless. I felt violated. And honestly, I felt molested.

'It made me very uncomfortable. So I closed the door. I turn to go into my living room, and I probably get about five steps in; and all of a sudden, I just hear boots running in after me, telling me stop or I’ll arrest you.

She admitted taking an attitude with the officer, but her attorney says anyone would be agitated in her situation.

After looking over the footage, Chandler police determined Rose, who owns his own company performing background checks called DFA solutions, had entered the home illegally and without probable cause. She was never charged with a crime.

The investigation also determined that Rose didn’t document arresting or un-arresting the woman or the fact that she was naked.

There was also no body camera footage documenting the encounter. He has now retired as a result of the investigation.

The second officer, who contacted their superior to report Rose's disturbing actions, has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

Marc Victor, Rossi's attorney, said: 'This was not the proper treatment of a citizen. This was disgusting. This was barbaric.

'Any one of us would be upset if a police officer barged into our homes without permission. She had a right to be upset.'

:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
Re: Asshole cop arrests naked mom
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 04:15:24 PM »
The second officer, who contacted their superior to report Rose's disturbing actions, has been cleared of any wrongdoing.

:thumbup:
:gopher:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 04:18:21 PM »

:thumbup:

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:23:10 PM by Buttplug »

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 04:30:35 PM »
It was really more of a comment on one officer reporting another. The crap cops protecting each other, so it's nice to read about one blowing the whistle on another one.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 04:32:51 PM »
And he didn't get fired without his pension while the abusive cop keeps his.  :o

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
I don't really understand what that means.  :tard: It just said he retired, it read like it's still an open investigation. If he paid into his own retirement plan I doubt they could take that part away. :dunno:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2015, 04:47:00 PM »
I don't really understand what that means.  :tard: It just said he retired, it read like it's still an open investigation. If he paid into his own retirement plan I doubt they could take that part away. :dunno:

I was going to provide a link to what I meant. Another cop stood up against a corrupt cop as did others and their careers were ruined while the bad cops got away with their crimes.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/good-cop-dead-rat-car-testifying-officers/

Also, I think he retired before he could get fired .
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:53:30 PM by Buttplug »

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2015, 04:50:47 PM »
Okay I get it.  :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2015, 04:57:56 PM »
Fucking cops are public servants hired by the public to protect the public. Why do they think they are the law?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2015, 05:40:46 PM »
Not sure what's the point of putting body cameras on police officers if they have the option to not use it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2015, 09:00:25 PM »
Great point. It's the illusion of transparency sold to an apathetic and/or ignorant public
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2015, 09:13:54 PM »
Great point. It's the illusion of transparency sold to an apathetic and/or ignorant public
Some of the footage out there is from the other officer's body camera. News reports say her phone was dropped but recorded the everything said, and after she was handcuffed received a twenty minute lecture. Can't find the full taping online; would be interesting to know what he said.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2015, 01:14:33 PM »
Cops in this country have been getting out of hand even before 9/11.

After 9/11 they act as if the have cart blanche to do whatever the fuck they want.

I wish law enforcement would return to the attitudes they had in the 70's.   :-\