Educational

Author Topic: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)  (Read 6931 times)

Offline Randy

• Fairy Self Actualizing Healer
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Picture of the person who changed my avitar
Re: Randy's enemies.. come on bring it! I want to make fun of you:)
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2007, 10:30:13 AM »
Lack of thinking  clearly is because of having trauma disorder.  This site triggers it alot, and all I have to do is pay attention and relax and I will have to edit less.  I meant everything gets fixed and that means grammar to.
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2007, 12:11:23 PM »
Flo.  Trauma disorder cannot do that.  You have been mislead.  It has nothing to do with any trauma you recieved.  Stop believing that.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Teejay

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2007, 01:11:24 PM »
     You have to socialize to fuck women, anyways, I currently have a girlfriend. You have to be friends and at least have some intention by both to touch to be a girlfriend and boyfriend.  Getting it?  You have to socialize to fuck!  Do I like to socializie now?  Again, depends on my mood.  Usually I want to, unless I am tired or something.  In that  case I just have to meditate or something and I am fine.  You think I am actually doing major flirting and nonstop to my heart's content?, no fuckn way! I am very talkative on the phone, ask Jessica.  Its not one sided, where I talk about myself the whole time either. I just wish I had more money so I could give my number out to more people. 

Plenty of people with ASD's are quite social and talkative, in the diagonsis for ASD's the main criteria in the social department for diagnosis are

# Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior and interpersonal interaction;
# Problems with nonverbal communication

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2007, 01:30:21 PM »
I only laugh inappropiately when I am given too much of something, otherwise I don't do it.   Nomaken, I am listening to a clinical social worker here, and he must be right almost all the time.  Do you not understand the mechanics of what I said?
Biggest bullshitter on the web, the person who is says that is a jealous wanker who needs some personal devolpement.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2007, 01:53:50 PM »
Social workers aren't necessarily licensed psychologists.  And even fully licensed psychologists can be idiots. 

Litigious

« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2007, 01:58:40 PM »
I'd say that licensed psychologists are more often idiots than "normal" people are. There's a reason why they're called "shrinks"...

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2007, 04:20:49 PM »
There is a reason why... oh fuckn nevermind.. I held back for your benefit.

If their case is tough enough, and I have seem some idiocy.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2007, 04:30:45 PM »
And never mind the background of the person you are listening to, you shouldn't be making a strong decision on the basis of 1 person's opinions(and you should recognize that they are inevitably, opinions).  Don't just listen to me, you have got dozens of people on here contridicting your social worker, and if that isn't enough to discount his idea, it must at least call his opinion into doubt.  You don't have to believe me(you don't have to do anything), but I think you should try to learn more about it, and keep an open mind.

I can consider the possibility that your social worker is right, and you have some strange form of trauma which fucks up your thoughts, but trauma can't be fixed.  Bipolar disorder CAN.  They've got pills for that, the only pills they've got for trauma disorder is Fukitol.

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
And never mind the background of the person you are listening to, you shouldn't be making a strong decision on the basis of 1 person's opinions(and you should recognize that they are inevitably, opinions).  Don't just listen to me, you have got dozens of people on here contridicting your social worker, and if that isn't enough to discount his idea, it must at least call his opinion into doubt.  You don't have to believe me(you don't have to do anything), but I think you should try to learn more about it, and keep an open mind.

I can consider the possibility that your social worker is right, and you have some strange form of trauma which fucks up your thoughts, but trauma can't be fixed.  Bipolar disorder CAN.  They've got pills for that, the only pills they've got for trauma disorder is Fukitol.

Lol, talk to me when you get your head on straight.

Spread your legs woman!

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2007, 09:19:03 PM »
I'd say that licensed psychologists are more often idiots than "normal" people are. There's a reason why they're called "shrinks"...

I've nailed a couple of shrinks. One had an affair with a guy 2 and a half times her age. The other admited to taking medication for Mainic depression. ;D :laugh: 8)

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2007, 10:58:40 PM »
I only laugh inappropiately when I am given too much of something, otherwise I don't do it.   Nomaken, I am listening to a clinical social worker here, and he must be right almost all the time.  Do you not understand the mechanics of what I said?

Clinical social workers are not always right. Anway, you didn't believe him when he said you were HFA, so why are you believing this? You just believe what you want to believe.

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2007, 11:02:49 PM »
It is not hard to become a social worker. It's much harder to become a psychologist since you need a doctorate for that. Social workers only need a masters and license. A lot of idiots major in social work or psychology, because they think it's easy. That's why there are so many sucky therapists out there.

Scrapheap

« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2007, 11:31:09 PM »
It is not hard to become a social worker. It's much harder to become a psychologist since you need a doctorate for that. Social workers only need a masters and license. A lot of idiots major in social work or psychology, because they think it's easy. That's why there are so many sucky therapists out there.

My experience has been that it attracks a few whack-jobs too..... (or is that just me?? ;D)

Offline Randy

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2007, 04:30:22 AM »
Wrong, miss black and white thinking. I very clearly see the complex post trauamtic stress disorder, and his treatments for it work perfectly.  That is the reason I believe it to be true.  I have noticed that any socialization problems are solely baised on mood and that is it.  If I don't want to its because I am not in the mood, which I was not for quite a while because of complex post traumatic stress disorder. Sound sensitivity was also baised soely on mood. There is shit going on inside my body which I have also noticed, and  I had a type of bulmia without laxatives that made me unsocial to.  Antibacterial herbs and such made it stop.

Spread your legs woman!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2007, 04:35:08 AM »
::)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein