Start here > What's your crime? Basic Discussion

Google Doodles

(1/175) > >>

Gopher Gary:
Sometimes I see Google Doodles that are purely American inspired like Thanksgiving and I assume other countries don't see that, and I wonder if people in other countries get to see Google Doodles I don't get to see.

Today's Google Doodle is Sally Ride's 64th Birthday. It has a few different ones and the page has to be reloaded to see them all, so I'm posting the video from the main article instead.

Gopher Gary:
Oh hey, I found all the different Sally Ride doodles.

Gopher Gary:
Don't you foreigners have any Google doodles?  >:(

Today's google doodle is Women's World Cup 2015

The Google U.S. homepage is sporting a FIFA Women’s World Cup doodle to mark today’s USA-Australia game. This is the first game of the tournament for the U.S.

The two teams have only played each other once before almost twenty years ago, a game the U.S. won 4 to 1.

“You never take something like this for granted,” says USA mid-fielder Megan Rapinoe

“The Americans begin their challenge against an Australia side that finished runners-up in the AFC Women’s Asian Cup and reached the quarter-finals at the last two women’s world finals,” according to FIFA.com.

Hosted in Winnipeg, Canada, the Women’s World Cup tournament started on Saturday, June 6 and will run through July 5. Today’s USA-Australia game is scheduled to start at 6:30 p.m. Winnipeg time.

odeon:
Search for them. I can't be bothered to link to a particular one right now. http://www.google.com/doodles/

Gopher Gary:
Excuse the crap out of me for trying to start a cool new topic that's relevant to everyone and get people to share stuff without me having to search every day to find out what google looks like in other countries. I guess people can just talk about the weather instead.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version