Author Topic: Swedish mom draws Spider-man pooping  (Read 741 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Swedish mom draws Spider-man pooping
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 03:09:49 AM »
It gets crazier and crazier every year I think. 

I was a free range kid.
I remember hiking for miles in the woods alone when I was 9 or 10...without *gasp* even a cell phone.
I remember riding my bike alone to town (probably 5 miles round trip) when I was 13.
I remember staying home alone, and waiting outside by myself in the car at the store for my mom to finish shopping (because I hated shopping).

...hate to see how many visits my parents would have gotten from CYS now. :P

My nieces are still free range kids. Parents were not amused when the nearly four year old decided to sneak out of the house in the evening, instead of taking a bath, for a tour through the woods on her bike though.

My nephew is kept on a much close watch, but living on an industrial area, with lots of trucks around all the time, that does make sense. Dead angles can be horrid killers.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2015, 04:42:40 PM »
My nephew is kept on a much close watch, but living on an industrial area, with lots of trucks around all the time, that does make sense. Dead angles can be horrid killers.
Yes, free range needs some range, and danger might be subjective. Oldest once spent the night with a friend at age eight or nine; was bothered they were allowed to roam the streets alone, and said so. The mom said I was being overprotective. Told her mine is allowed to use the gocart or fourwheeler to go to the lake alone, but would have the courtesy of asking before letting her child do it, and wouldn't accuse her of sheltering if she said no.

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2015, 06:32:54 PM »
Are diapers illegal in America?

Yeah, we make them hold it until they can do it on their own.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2015, 07:11:04 PM »
"pedophile!" was one response from Americans, who further explained "Adults have no business going to the bathroom with a child!"

Seriously though, Zeg. Whoever said that was probably trolling, or they just don't have kids, or they've got kids and have never left their house and thus never needed a toilet in public while in the company of a kid.
:gopher: