Author Topic: Having a Cold really Is Awful  (Read 148 times)

Hannah

Having a Cold really Is Awful
« on: March 09, 2015, 09:11:14 AM »
meh, the guys in the house (my dad and brother) got bronchitis with their colds (to be fair my dad hasn't said a word as far as complaining goes) my brother has, he is 23 however still what is it with some folks and colds? I know it sucks yea I have one too can we move on in the conversation  :headhurts:

Less energy then normal (not much to begin with) but I'm forcing myself to the gym today, can't workout at home as everyone is here yup everyone...it's that bad...

Off to walk and feed wally the dog I watch from time to time (actually a good thing made some money as well as love the dog I'm taking care of)

Meh, I don't get complaining dose nothing...I know I am here yea, however I'm trying really hard (you guys know the autie effort well take that with a cold from the underworld effort) to get my butt up and go to the gym and walk/feed wally then walk my own dog...yea it's cloudy out, so what...

If after all of this today I still feel  :zombiefuck: then I can shower and lay down...with good reason... :yawn:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Having a Cold really Is Awful
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:58:29 AM »
I used to get  colds, sore throats, and bronchitis  a lot, and bad enough at least one of those times every year would require a couple of doctor visits to clear up then oddly a few years ago it just stopped since then I have only had a couple mild colds. Hope you feel better
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 12:18:20 PM »
I have asthma and when I get one it seems to hang around sometimes forever, but I still get everything done, and I know what to do most of the time so it doesn't progress past the cold stage.

When the SO gets one you would swear the world was coming to an end.

The kid is even better coping with one. :LOL:

Hannah

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 04:08:49 PM »
I used to get  colds, sore throats, and bronchitis  a lot, and bad enough at least one of those times every year would require a couple of doctor visits to clear up then oddly a few years ago it just stopped since then I have only had a couple mild colds. Hope you feel better

thank you parts...