Educational

Poll

Do we want me dead?

yes! ban it
1 (33.3%)
waat?
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: BANNED for life for being born  (Read 3169 times)

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
Re: BANNED for life for being born
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 12:01:55 AM »
Even if he was from ED like he said he was..... he probably is, or isn't really doing this for shock value.

It might be because he is bored.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 12:07:15 AM »
Even if he was from ED like he said he was..... he probably is, or isn't really doing this for shock value.

As long as we're entertained. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2015, 12:10:43 AM »

We're easy, though.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2015, 12:21:08 AM »

We're easy, though.

Unlike those killjoys on WP. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2015, 01:47:21 AM »
What makes them killjoys?

mdagli1

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2015, 02:04:10 AM »
Therapy is not working for me despite being at it for a year. I believe (memories are unrecoverable) that my PDD is a result of deliberate  trauma  in 1992 from my NPD mother and that my idiot socio father showered her with all the monies jus so that he could be complacent. I hold a special type of deep resentment that is impossible to resolve because I'm supposed to redeem myself for all this dysfunctional behaviour.

Well guess what, FUCK YOU. I would rather die than be battered for being retarded and I self trigger at the drop of a dick-hat. I miss life, but I just don't miss me... As some would have it, "I would rather go to prison than be trapped in the PDD prison."

Now that the pleasantries are over, what are you going to do to prevent my existence? Do your worst pricks, I'm already dead.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 02:40:32 AM by mdagli1 »

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015, 02:48:57 AM »
/shrugs

Could be interesting for a while.

Boring is more likely. :P
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Hannah

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2015, 03:15:05 AM »
Not sure if you are being serious or not...I'm assuming you are in which case, stick around it gets better if you are willing to make changes in your life...

You have to want to make them is the key, I won't coddle coddle you and inform you otherwise...

I know what it feels like to want to end one's life (mine) thank God (literately) I didn't...

I've survived through on-line bullying and real life bullying to the point of hazing...

got off the net for about seven months and got some help for many things, one of which was self injury...

I'm a happier more joyful person to be around...I'd take you out to coffee or tea which ever if I met you in the real world and hug you...imagine that, and Autie who hugs  :yarly:

You choose to remain the victim and not learn from what is going on IE. reaching out for help or become victorious over whatever life throws at you...

With all this said...welcome to the madness of I2...

enjoy your stay :heisenberg:

mdagli1

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2015, 03:54:38 AM »
What BS is this? Victimhood is the result of a broken personhood. I want normalhood, not disorderhood. I will change the moment I get pavemented by someone. That's what I would do if I was them.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-27305157

Look deep into his eyes and see the truth that only monsters deserve life. Prison is an inconvenience to them, nothing more.

ps: I found God too and I stuck my middle finger up his arse.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 04:07:09 AM by mdagli1 »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2015, 04:09:54 AM »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2015, 04:47:54 AM »
What BS is this? Victimhood is the result of a broken personhood. I want normalhood, not disorderhood. I will change the moment I get pavemented by someone. That's what I would do if I was them.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-27305157

Look deep into his eyes and see the truth that only monsters deserve life. Prison is an inconvenience to them, nothing more.

ps: I found God too and I stuck my middle finger up his arse.

So, now you think all non-normals should die?

Not feeling like a lemming today.  :P

mdagli1

« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2015, 05:04:37 AM »
Pointless argument as everyone will die eventually. Non normals should be prevented from being born (aborted) so that their presence never emerges past the barrier of consciousness.

I'm here for 1 thing only, retribution. No good karma will come of me unless banned. You all have been warned now to the degree of my mental illness, including the admin. So Suck up or shut up. :Dickhead:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:53:31 AM by mdagli1 »

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2015, 05:06:15 AM »
Pointless argument as everyone will die eventually. Non normals should be prevented from being born (aborted) so that their presence never emerges past the barrier of consciousness.

I'm here for 1 thing only, retribution. No good karma will come of me unless banned. You all have been warned now to the degree of my mental illness, including the admin. So buck up or shut up. :Dickhead:

So, just be patient, and your time will come.  :nerdy:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2015, 05:40:01 AM »

I'm here for 1 thing only, retribution. No good karma will come of me unless banned. You all have been warned now to the degree of my mental illness, including the admin. So buck up or shut up. :Dickhead:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, telling us to shut up really is a waste of energy. You are not in control of the narrative nor the dialogue. You are a mere traveller here. You are not special, nor do you have any particular presence or force. You are a curiosity at present. An anomaly. We humour you, but that is all. The lustre will cease to shine soon enough and so will your attention.

Have a nice day, I hope you die in a ditch.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

mdagli1

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2015, 05:49:30 AM »
Have a nice day, I hope you die in a ditch.

Your welcome.  :wanker: