Author Topic: When the law doesn't apply to you  (Read 2341 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Re: When the law doesn't apply to you
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2015, 12:24:27 PM »
For the love of goddam god. I'm going to say it one more time, then I'm really quitting, because at this point I'd bet money you're just going to come right back and say, but, but, but definitions. Yes, Israel has holocaust denial laws, but I don't see those laws say anything at all that applies to point 5 of the IHRA's definiiton. There's no law for point 5. You posted their laws yourself. It really isn't that complicated. Yes, he's a holocaust denier according to point 5 of the IHRA's definition. So what? I have never once argued against that.

Jesus.  Even in Israel's laws it says

"A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years."

Which for the most part would apply to Bibi.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2015, 03:57:33 PM »
For the love of goddam god. I'm going to say it one more time, then I'm really quitting, because at this point I'd bet money you're just going to come right back and say, but, but, but definitions. Yes, Israel has holocaust denial laws, but I don't see those laws say anything at all that applies to point 5 of the IHRA's definiiton. There's no law for point 5. You posted their laws yourself. It really isn't that complicated. Yes, he's a holocaust denier according to point 5 of the IHRA's definition. So what? I have never once argued against that.

"A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years."

Didn't Bibi "only" add an other person as the one with the original idea to all that happened. Not taking any blame from those to blame. "Only" adding the mufti?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #77 on: November 25, 2015, 05:10:09 PM »
Don't wear it out! :o

I'm going to echo it until you're sick of hearing it.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2015, 04:02:58 PM »

Didn't Bibi "only" add an other person as the one with the original idea to all that happened. Not taking any blame from those to blame. "Only" adding the mufti?

No, he said that Hitler didn't want to kill masses of Joos, he just wanted to deport them, but the Mufti convinced him to carry out the mass killings.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 04:04:54 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry: