Educational

Author Topic: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...  (Read 5910 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: European cowardice against foreign (immigrants) rapists - PC at its best...
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2006, 10:04:01 AM »
You should free yourself of the cliches, at least. The stereotypes have their place in SD meetings, I suppose, but c'mon, who do you think you're addressing?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Litigious

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2006, 10:13:25 AM »
You should free yourself of the cliches, at least. The stereotypes have their place in SD meetings, I suppose, but c'mon, who do you think you're addressing?

I just don't think it's a proper behaviour to seek asylum in a country and then, when you get your permission to stay or citizenship, try to impose your religion and culture with threats and violence on your "hosts". It has nothing to do with racism, it's just common sense and decency.

And as an aspie I know perfectly well how it is to be a scapegoat. That doesn't mean that a minority group should go free doing anything they like and then claiming to be treated like scapegoats or victims of "racism", when they harass people who live the majority's way of life. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2006, 11:02:50 AM »
You're blaming the whole group of people for something that only a handful are guilty of. You're using cliches instead of demonstrable facts. It's got all to do with racism and intolerance, although I'm sure you would prefer not to see it in that way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2006, 11:07:38 AM »
He never blamed the whole group of people, just stated that there was a statistical correlation between the crimes and the influx of the Islamic culture.  And he showed some quasi-intellectual figure stating that the women were to blame for being raped due to their cultural insensitivity (or however he phrased it) which is outrageous
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Litigious

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2006, 11:08:02 AM »
You're blaming the whole group of people for something that only a handful are guilty of. You're using cliches instead of demonstrable facts. It's got all to do with racism and intolerance, although I'm sure you would prefer not to see it in that way.

Did you read my link about rapes in Oslo? Are those who put the statistic together racists? Did I say that all muslim males are rapists? I just said that it's much more common in that group, especially gang rapes are. The statistics from Norway proves it. If the Swedish authorities  weren't such total hypocrites, things like that would be found in Swedish crime statistics as well.

Litigious

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2006, 11:08:57 AM »
He never blamed the whole group of people, just stated that there was a statistical correlation between the crimes and the influx of the Islamic culture.  And he showed some quasi-intellectual figure stating that the women were to blame for being raped due to their cultural insensitivity (or however he phrased it) which is outrageous

Damned right it's outrageous, but that's the usual way to deal with problems in Europe; being a coward and blame the victims.

Eamonn

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »

Standard troll tactic. Instead of debating the issues or talking facts like Litigeious, you are resorting to all-encompasing brain-washed hysteria, slandering all who support lawfulness and to preserve the peace as racists, knowing full well your fellow indigenous citizens of Sweden will allow you that right, whilst you conveniently cow-down to foreign criminals who will behead you if you ever develop a set and have the brass balls to stand up to their raping and terrorism veil-wearing ways. You sir, are a coward! You dont deserve the freedoms that your offered and you will soon lose them when your living under shariah law. Why dont you save time and move to Saudi Arabia now?

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »
Eamonn: Because I like it here, unlike some. I don't have a problem with influences from other religions than Christianity.

Litigious: I thought we were talking about Sweden. Since when is Oslo part of Sweden?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Draggon

• L337 H@X0R 0V T3H @$P13 L337
  • Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2006, 11:41:01 AM »
Litigious: I thought we were talking about Sweden. Since when is Oslo part of Sweden?

Here is one from Sweden.  Warning that the picture at the top is not for the faint of heart, this shit makes me ill >:(

http://fjordman.blogspot.com/2005/12/immigrant-rape-wave-in-sweden.html
"run with a pack, not with a herd"

Litigious

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2006, 12:41:58 PM »
That's the multiculture for which we shall be so grateful.  ::)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2006, 12:43:20 PM »
No. The foreign criminals should move. And all politicians and political correct douche bags wanting peaceful, law abiding Swedes to adapt to islamic "culture" should move to the Middle East with them.

We have freedom of religion, and if it bothers you so much, I still think your best course of action is to move. May I suggest the Netherlands?

When in Rome, do as the Romans. They can have their stupid religion (like the Christians and the Jews, for that matter), but they shouldn't try to force it upon us and harassing Swedish women for how they dress, and, above all, the state shouldn't support them trying to do this. And if they don't have Swedish citizenship and commit crimes, they should be kicked out of our country. It's not a human right to live in Sweden.

But yes, I like the Netherlands. The Dutch stand up for their country, unlike most other Europeans these days. They even defended themselves against overwhelmingly overpower in WWII when Sweden was busy licking first Nazi Germany's and then (from 1943) the Soviet Union's arse.
when in tha Manson family, do as they do?
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »
And as you can see, the authorities are purposely lying. All four rapists were of Somalian origin, though one had Swedish and one Finnish citizenship.

Just one of the rapists to some degree got what he deserved, and not by the Swedish "justice", but from an inmate who raped him anally while being in a mental institution.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2006, 12:47:39 PM »
And as you can see, the authorities are purposely lying. All four rapists were of Somalian origin, though one had Swedish and one Finnish citizenship.

Just one of the rapists to some degree got what he deserved, and not by the Swedish "justice", but from an inmate who raped him anally while being in a mental institution.
fucken somalians!
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2006, 12:48:43 PM »
when in tha Manson family, do as they do?

In Sweden Charles Manson probably would have been a free man for a long time now...

Litigious

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2006, 12:50:59 PM »

fucken somalians!

This is the attitude those bastards have towards our women:
Some Muslim immigrants admit their bias quite openly. An Islamic Mufti in Copenhagen sparked a political outcry after publicly declaring that women who refuse to wear headscarves are "asking for rape." Apparently, he's not the only one thinking this way. “It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably fucked before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame. It is important that she retains her virginity until she marries.” It was no coincidence that it was a Swedish girl that was gang raped in Rissne – this becomes obvious from the discussion with Ali, Hamid, Abdallah and Richard. All four have disparaging views on Swedish girls, and think this attitude is common among young men with immigrant background. “It is far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean;” says Hamid, and laughs over his own choice of words. “Many immigrant boys have Swedish girlfriends when they are teenagers. But when they get married, they get a proper woman from their own culture who has never been with a boy. That’s what I am going to do. I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get fucked to pieces.”