Educational

Author Topic: U.S. Air Strikes in Syria  (Read 5142 times)

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
Re: U.S. Air Strikes in Syria
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2014, 04:13:07 PM »
No. China has been funding the war all along. The US mans the war, China funds the war, and the entire continent of Europe carries the duty of assimilating the general public of the middle east to accept western standards of society. Haven't you ever wondered why a continent, formally considered extremely difficult for foreign immigration to gain citizenship, suddenly is so open armed to accept so may people? The UK has the role nice guy right now, but will one day stand up as the world superpower they truly are, and the US will be their noble ally. In the meantime the politicians will convince the general public they're doing the honorable thing, rescuing those people from the evil USofA.

:zombiefuck:
Have already said it all here before. Jack is brilliantly insightful when having her tinfoil hat on. :laugh:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,22268.0.html

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2014, 04:13:59 PM »
No. China has been funding the war all along. The US mans the war, China funds the war, and the entire continent of Europe carries the duty of assimilating the general public of the middle east to accept western standards of society. Haven't you ever wondered why a continent, formally considered extremely difficult for foreign immigration to gain citizenship, suddenly is so open armed to accept so may people? The UK has the role nice guy right now, but will one day stand up as the world superpower they truly are, and the US will be their noble ally. In the meantime the politicians will convince the general public they're doing the honorable thing, rescuing those people from the evil USofA.

Chinese banks?  Yes I have.  Then I wonder why so many ancient aliens love multiculturalism in Europe, yet despise it in Israel.  The UK is nothing, it's just some little island in Europe that gives away it's own laws.  Globalization will never end.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »
The UK is far from nothing.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2014, 04:24:55 PM »
It's a joke.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2014, 04:31:21 PM »
I remember seeing this video with Peter Hitchens.  Where he says something about how when England loses a football match there will be people weeping in the street, but when our politicians gives away our sovereignty to the European Union, no one cares.  Sums it up pretty well.  Too many brainwashed citizens worried more about their team or who's gonna win Strictly Come Dancing, rather than important issues.  The people have been dumbed down to create the Jeremy Kyle generation. 

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2014, 04:44:01 PM »
It's a joke.
Would have to disagree with calling any world superpower a joke; though tend to prefer a big picture perspective of the situation.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »
I remember seeing this video with Peter Hitchens.  Where he says something about how when England loses a football match there will be people weeping in the street, but when our politicians gives away our sovereignty to the European Union, no one cares.  Sums it up pretty well.  Too many brainwashed citizens worried more about their team or who's gonna win Strictly Come Dancing, rather than important issues.  The people have been dumbed down to create the Jeremy Kyle generation.

Personally would rather attend a hockey game than watch any of this crap on the news. :laugh: Don't see as being able to do anything about it anyway; might as well try to enjoy life in the meantime.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2014, 04:51:04 PM »
It's a joke.
Would have to disagree with calling any world superpower a joke; though tend to prefer a big picture perspective of the situation.

We don't have any power.  We're just like a boil on USrael's arse. 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2014, 04:53:31 PM »

Personally would rather attend a hockey game than watch any of this crap on the news. :laugh: Don't see as being able to do anything about it anyway; might as well try to enjoy life in the meantime.

There's always hope, but yeah, it's best just to try and enjoy life.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2014, 05:01:45 PM »
When looking very closely at the details, it could seem that way.

There's always hope, but yeah, it's best just to try and enjoy life.
It's good to have you back here, benjimanbreeg.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2014, 05:19:04 PM »
Thanks friend.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2014, 10:26:40 PM »
I think most people are still human, some even decent, and only a select few would seriously consider beheading others for whatever reason. The problem is that it's the latter that gets all the attention.

Not exactly accurate. The majority of Germans killing Jews at the concentration camps were normal "decent" people. Many of them had to drink themselves into oblivion in order to do their jobs.

The majority of the Germans killing Jews at the concentrations was a minority of the total population. I'm not sure what you're disagreeing with.

Of course they were a minority of Germans but they were a good cross section of German society, they were "regular Joes".  My point is that even "good" people will do evil things when commanded to by higher authority

That's where we disagree. I don't think most people would get into beheading others.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2014, 10:27:12 PM »
bomb them for the greater good
   :lol1:
Now that would be integrity. :laugh:

True altruism. :laugh:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2014, 10:27:38 PM »
The US and UK politicians do actually make out like they're doing the honorable thing by bombing people.

It's what politicians do.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2014, 07:30:20 AM »
Force simply isn't ever going to be the answer. It has been used to "solve" problems countless times in the past, and it always creates several new ones.

That independence thing you guys had a couple of hundred years ago didn't solve anything. I know. :P

Now we're a problem for everyone else. :zoinks:

The UK is important, but it's not a superpower.

It's a joke.

:hahaha:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.