Educational

Author Topic: Stripping citizenship from terrorists  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Stripping citizenship from terrorists
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2014, 03:54:09 PM »
"unmistakable sound of unity" hum that's interesting to note and pick up on, thank you  :headbang2:...and yes dear jack I did a while ago post when AFF was still a breathing organism... :asthing:
It's an odd thing; just had to assume people there had been around each other so long, they began to mirror each other's posting style. Either that, or half the site was one person.

Everyone here is either Chair or buttcoffee except Gopher Gary and Skelth.  :police:

Perhaps everyone at AFF was either CBC or Amy Nelson??   :autism:   :aff:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »
I just wonder if not blowing their people up and stealing their resources would solve the angry Arab problem.  Or maybe the anger is in their DNA   :apondering:

Yeah. The beheadings are definitely our fault. What was I thinking? :facepalm:

Don't you think the answer is just a tiny little bit more complex than that? Seriously?

Until we stop doing it, we'll never know.  Globalization is the disease.  We should stay out of each others way and just trade on friendly and fair terms.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Hannah

« Reply #152 on: September 29, 2014, 04:37:20 PM »
woah the sig quote benjimanbreeg is a bit of a boob scratcher for me...what? Makes no sense at all on any level  :headhurts: sense when were the Palestinians a people group? and why would people from Brooklyn live where they are? Wait what? :headhurts: I'm confused by his statement...Just move along with the thread and don't mind me I'm confused at present... :GA:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2014, 04:48:14 PM »
"unmistakable sound of unity" hum that's interesting to note and pick up on, thank you  :headbang2:...and yes dear jack I did a while ago post when AFF was still a breathing organism... :asthing:
It's an odd thing; just had to assume people there had been around each other so long, they began to mirror each other's posting style. Either that, or half the site was one person.

I confess. :zoinks:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
woah the sig quote benjimanbreeg is a bit of a boob scratcher for me...what? Makes no sense at all on any level  :headhurts: sense when were the Palestinians a people group? and why would people from Brooklyn live where they are? Wait what? :headhurts: I'm confused by his statement...Just move along with the thread and don't mind me I'm confused at present... :GA:

That's typical Israeli propaganda though.  'well, Palestinians never existed so it's ok to ethnically cleanse them and blow their children up'.  That myth was debunked in the 80's anyway, and even if you did want to go down that road.  Are Israelis a people group?  I mean, some European colonists who just sail in and magically become Israelis?  Because since the late 40's Palestinians have been forced from their homes and replaced by Jews.  Whole cities were dismantled and new ones built straight on top.  When the Palestinians were forced out and  colonists moved into the homes, sometimes the coffee would still be warm on the table. 

Just look at Jaffa before the 1948 massacres and destruction 

http://cdn1.electronicintifada.net/sites/electronicintifada.net/files/artman2/2/090225-jaffa-1.jpg
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2014, 05:51:57 PM »
I suppose that everything you disagree with can be considered propaganda?
I doubt you've even looked at the links.

He can't click them because illuminati propaganda. Don't argue with me or propagandized propaganda Kool-Aid open your eyes wake up Christ consciousness 2014 solar flares cause gmos to activate in ur bloodstream if u inject too many marijuanas homogay

Wheres my hamburger
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »
woah the sig quote benjimanbreeg is a bit of a boob scratcher for me...what?

I like that you scratch your b00bs a lot.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Hannah

« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2014, 06:03:42 PM »
woah the sig quote benjimanbreeg is a bit of a boob scratcher for me...what?

I like that you scratch your b00bs a lot.  :zoinks:

well thanks I think? :orly: it's what I do when I'm confused, befuddled, baffled, bored or all four...in fact the issues going on is probably why my poor boobs need more lotion then usual...jeez, freaking ombudsmen running around like chickens with their heads cut off... :headhurts:

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
That's hawt. I'm cyber e-dry humping your leg right now,  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2014, 11:09:12 PM »
I just wonder if not blowing their people up and stealing their resources would solve the angry Arab problem.  Or maybe the anger is in their DNA   :apondering:

Don't you think the answer is just a tiny little bit more complex than that? Seriously?

Until we stop doing it, we'll never know.  Globalization is the disease.  We should stay out of each others way and just trade on friendly and fair terms.

Isolation might work. Close the borders. Stop international flights. Shut down the Internet. Cut the telephone cables. Stop exporting TV shows. Just... stop.

Or, we could entertain this notion about there being an additional couple of steps between not agreeing and wanting to behead everyone we disagree with. That the world is not black and white, but also that there is actually evil in the world.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2014, 08:53:06 AM »

Isolation might work. Close the borders. Stop international flights. Shut down the Internet. Cut the telephone cables. Stop exporting TV shows. Just... stop.

Or, we could entertain this notion about there being an additional couple of steps between not agreeing and wanting to behead everyone we disagree with. That the world is not black and white, but also that there is actually evil in the world.

Could you perhaps raise the sarcasm level just a touch?  I have trouble detecting it...

I'm not being black and white, i'm just thinking of the route causes, rather than using black and white thinking and just focusing on some Jihadi John guy who keep beheading people.  What about the 3 million plus Iraqis that have lost their lives during America's 2 wars?  America wanted to fight with these organ eating butchers last year.  America pays Israel to bulldoze people's homes with the residents inside, so you're right, there is actually evil in the world.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2014, 07:29:24 PM »
I mean just look at it.

I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2014, 10:42:25 PM »

Could you perhaps raise the sarcasm level just a touch?  I have trouble detecting it...

Darn. I went for subtle. :zoinks:

I'm not being black and white, i'm just thinking of the route causes, rather than using black and white thinking and just focusing on some Jihadi John guy who keep beheading people.  What about the 3 million plus Iraqis that have lost their lives during America's 2 wars?  America wanted to fight with these organ eating butchers last year.  America pays Israel to bulldoze people's homes with the residents inside, so you're right, there is actually evil in the world.

How's your response not black and white? You've taken a very simplistic approach.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2014, 07:58:00 AM »
Simplified =/= incorrect.
I will never stop...

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »

Darn. I went for subtle. :zoinks:

How's your response not black and white? You've taken a very simplistic approach.

Cause i'm not just watching the news and buying that we need to bomb more people.  I realize there are tons of other reasons why we go in and bomb the Middle East, and most of them have nothing to do with what we're being told.