Educational

Author Topic: I am Sooooo Fucked Up Right Now  (Read 652 times)

thepeaguy

Re: I am Sooooo Fucked Up Right Now
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2008, 02:20:24 PM »
what are you on?

The nigga weabo is on anime.

Sad but true. I'm on a Black Lagoon high right now.

Nigga!

Word of the Day
Tuesday April 8, 2008
Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Previous Words | Subscribe for Free | Help

voluble \VOL-yuh-buhl\, adjective:
1. Characterized by a ready flow of speech.
2. Easily rolling or turning; rotating.
3. (Botany) Having the power or habit of turning or twining.

Rostow was voluble, exuberant and full of good and sometimes foolish ideas.
-- Kai Bird, The Color of Truth

Two glasses of wine made him voluble and three made him bellicose, sentimental and sometimes slurred.
-- "How Nixon turned into Tricky Dicky", Daily Telegraph, March 9, 1999

He listened patiently and with quiet amusement to my enthusiasm. Indeed, this turned out to be our pattern: I, more ignorant but more voluble, would babble on, while he would offer an occasional objection or refinement.
-- Phillip Lopate, Totally, Tenderly, Tragically

Her tongue, so voluble and kind,
It always runs before her mind.
-- Matthew Prior, "Truth and Falsehood"

Voluble derives from Latin volubilis, "revolving, rolling, fluent," from volvere, "to roll."

Dictionary.com Entry and Pronunciation for voluble

Check this site everyday, and you should be able to increase your vocabulary. Maybe next time you'll be able to come up something orginal, and you won't have to keep repeating yourself.

:pwned:

:plus:

:minusevil:

For being the sycophant -- and for having a long-term obsession over me.

Your actions have been neutralized.

That requires being bothered about it on my part.

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 02:32:04 PM »
what are you on?

The nigga weabo is on anime.

Sad but true. I'm on a Black Lagoon high right now.

Nigga!

Word of the Day
Tuesday April 8, 2008
Today's Word | Yesterday's Word | Previous Words | Subscribe for Free | Help

voluble \VOL-yuh-buhl\, adjective:
1. Characterized by a ready flow of speech.
2. Easily rolling or turning; rotating.
3. (Botany) Having the power or habit of turning or twining.

Rostow was voluble, exuberant and full of good and sometimes foolish ideas.
-- Kai Bird, The Color of Truth

Two glasses of wine made him voluble and three made him bellicose, sentimental and sometimes slurred.
-- "How Nixon turned into Tricky Dicky", Daily Telegraph, March 9, 1999

He listened patiently and with quiet amusement to my enthusiasm. Indeed, this turned out to be our pattern: I, more ignorant but more voluble, would babble on, while he would offer an occasional objection or refinement.
-- Phillip Lopate, Totally, Tenderly, Tragically

Her tongue, so voluble and kind,
It always runs before her mind.
-- Matthew Prior, "Truth and Falsehood"

Voluble derives from Latin volubilis, "revolving, rolling, fluent," from volvere, "to roll."

Dictionary.com Entry and Pronunciation for voluble

Check this site everyday, and you should be able to increase your vocabulary. Maybe next time you'll be able to come up something orginal, and you won't have to keep repeating yourself.

My vocabulary is fine, thank you. I just don't feel the need to be so shrewd with my wit when "nigger" instantly pushes your buttons.

Remember that vow you made, weabo? All that shit over the nigga word -- it's the internet, ffs.

I just came up with three more story ideas over the weekend, Code Geass R2 just started, a new season of xxxHolic, a new chapter of Viewfinder, Bleach finally picked up the pace, a shit load of Kekkaishi chapters last week, Detective Conan's subbers have been releasing almost an episode a day of the 500 episode series, I watched a sinful amount of gore on Starz Edge last night, and I just found out that this one diner I wanted to try again has paella. My face is literally doing this  :zoinks: . Now I ask, do you seriously think this happy geek gives a flying fuck what you call me?

When you need to prove how much you don't give a fuck, then yeah.

You could easily not fall for the bait if you're so above it all.

I'm not responding to you out of anger, annoyance, or any other strong emotion. I'm just bored. I thought the point of your baiting was to get a reaction other than 'Pol has nothing better to do while waiting for Detective Conan to download'.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

thepeaguy

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2008, 02:37:38 PM »
Don't you just think it's lame and desperate of you to feign apathy by posting a response to somebody that you don't care about?

That's all for today!

Offline Silk

• Complicated
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Trust Me
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 02:43:36 PM »
Don't you just think it's lame and desperate of you to feign apathy by posting a response to somebody that you don't care about?

That's all for today!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the word bored. Maybe I'll be filled with anguish and sorrow next time.
George:I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation beget disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C Equals A, or whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. Bad people are punished by society's laws, and good people are punished by Murphy's Law

thepeaguy

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2008, 04:17:42 AM »

That's all for today!

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the word bored. Maybe I'll be filled with anguish and sorrow next time.

Ooooh, I can't wait!

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
Percocet. Sheesh, I was out of it then that I don't think I really knew what I was taking at the time.

[Mr. Mackey] Drugs are bad, mmmkay! [/Mr. Mackey]