Educational

Author Topic: Raisins  (Read 3349 times)

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Re: Raisins
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2010, 06:56:47 PM »
Apricot kernels have vitamin B17 and are similar to almonds but taste a little differently and is said to help destroy cancer cells but you can only eat a few at a time because vitamin B17 is similar to arsenic.

They tried that on Steve  McQueen before he died.  It's of questionable value

Lot of good it does after they pump him with enough chemo to kill him. I am a witness that cancer doesn't have to be terminal, but modern medicine may be.

Any information that is titled, "Stuff the medical profession doesn't want you to know or are trying to suppress" is most usually complete bullshit. If it worked, they'd be using it.

They can't patent natural elements, hence no profit margin. Brilliant deductions, dear Watson.

Some drug company has a patent on purified Omega 3 fatty acids derived from fish oil.  I think it's called Lovasa.

Also Taxol is derived from the Yew tree and some drug company has a patent on it.

If Laetrile showed sufficient promise, the drug companies would figure out how to profit from it.

I think saying "chemotherapy is bad" is like saying "antibiotics are bad" in that sometimes each of them can be essential in saving someone's life, but they both can have side effects.

They patent the manufacturing process also so in theory if they got the FDA to only approve their way of making something they would have it
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2010, 07:12:27 PM »
Chemotherapy is necessary, especially for aggressive cancers. All cancers are not the same and can be treated naturally. There are many success stories for the natural approach. It depends on how aggressive and what type of cancer it is.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2010, 07:17:11 PM »
Even with meds all that stuff is hit or miss, Driving on I 95 thru NYC is about as hazardous some days

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2010, 07:23:31 PM »
Chemotherapy is necessary, especially for aggressive cancers. All cancers are not the same and can be treated naturally. There are many success stories for the natural approach. It depends on how aggressive and what type of cancer it is.

:agreed:

It depends on the type and how aggressive it is.

My aunt had breast cancer and took Taxol along with several other drugs and the tumor which was very large initially essentially disappeared.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2010, 07:49:51 PM »

My aunt had breast cancer and took Taxol along with several other drugs and the tumor which was very large initially essentially disappeared.

Is that the one from yew bushes

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2010, 09:45:22 PM »

Yes, it is.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 06:52:10 AM »

Yes, it is.

It's derived from  major poison in the seeds of the fruit that makes them poisonous if too many are ate eaten.  The flesh of the fruit is okay to eat.  Too many years if field biology for me :laugh:

George Bernard Shaw

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2010, 04:45:46 PM »

Yes, it is.

It's derived from  major poison in the seeds of the fruit that makes them poisonous if too many are ate eaten.  The flesh of the fruit is okay to eat.  Too many years if field biology for me :laugh:

And derived from fresh cuttings too. Here, if you have enough Yew bushes, they will come and trim them for you, and take the clippings with them.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2010, 04:52:58 PM »
When I took field natural history we are the fleshy parts nothing special though

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #114 on: August 26, 2014, 03:49:23 PM »
When little turds come out crinkly.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #115 on: August 26, 2014, 03:56:53 PM »
I liked the South Park episode better.