Educational

Author Topic: Butterflies....about your mate, Zegh.  (Read 360 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Butterflies....about your mate, Zegh.
« on: June 24, 2016, 07:36:09 AM »
I suspect that the reason that Zegh has not been posting is that you are logging in and feeding him information on social media or email about what is going on here.

*Sigh*

No one is pissed off with Zegh, I will not give him a hard time if he continues to post. It seem the straw that broke the camel's back was his issues with Pappy. Pappy will be Pappy and has been before he started. You do not have an issue with him and Zegh was all out of whack to suddenly flare up over this.

If he feels embarrassed, he shouldn't. If he feels angry, he shouldn't. If he comes back I will keep my distance. I will not stir shit with him (as tempting as that may be). He has been an I2 stalwart from just after I joined. He had nothing to explain or apologise for. He can post his shit and will get no blowback from me.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Butterflies....about your mate, Zegh.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 07:51:46 AM »
I suspect that the reason that Zegh has not been posting is that you are logging in and feeding him information on social media or email about what is going on here.

*Sigh*

No one is pissed off with Zegh, I will not give him a hard time if he continues to post. It seem the straw that broke the camel's back was his issues with Pappy. Pappy will be Pappy and has been before he started. You do not have an issue with him and Zegh was all out of whack to suddenly flare up over this.

If he feels embarrassed, he shouldn't. If he feels angry, he shouldn't. If he comes back I will keep my distance. I will not stir shit with him (as tempting as that may be). He has been an I2 stalwart from just after I joined. He had nothing to explain or apologise for. He can post his shit and will get no blowback from me.

Wow. No. Absolutely no.

Zegh is my friend, but no. I haven't been in touch with him in a long time, and have no idea why he's not posting.

I have no idea what information I would feed him that would lead to him not posting. If I was feeding him information, I would just tell him the truth. Whatever obsession you had with him seems to have faded, and been firmly transferred to Odeon :laugh:

I struggle to keep in touch with people via social media. I guess it's to do with social anxiety :laugh: I find it extremely difficult :-[ I'm not in touch with anyone from this site at the moment.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 08:01:35 AM »
And just in the interests of honesty, now that you reminded me about Zegh, I'm writing him a PM at the moment :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 09:29:34 AM »
And just in the interests of honesty, now that you reminded me about Zegh, I'm writing him a PM at the moment :laugh:

Its not a big thing either way. If he comes here or stays away or chooses to drop in to read PM's, it does not bother me. I just thought to lay it out and let the pieces fall where they may. I do not care much whether he posts or not, but wanted him to know that IF he chooses to post he will not have to factor me into his interactions.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 09:33:50 AM »
If I was feeding him information, I would just tell him the truth. Whatever obsession you had with him seems to have faded, and been firmly transferred to Odeon :laugh:

LOL Fair enough. I can believe that

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 03:55:18 PM »
Isn't it wonderful that you have facilitated a change?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 05:53:15 PM »
What change would that be exactly?

Offline rock hound

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Lurker at the Threshold.
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2016, 06:46:33 PM »
Get a room, you two!    :zombiefuck:
"Some books are to be tasted.  Others to be swallowed.  And some few to be chewed and digested."  --Sir Francis Bacon

"Civilization exists by geologic consent.  Subject to change without notice."  --Will Durant