Author Topic: European Parliament 2014 elections  (Read 2794 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: European Parliament 2014 elections
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2014, 01:07:15 AM »
I wonder what will happen to the Dutch PVV.

Wilders may have overplayed his hands. First with how he said he was going to get rid of Moroccans, it was too strong for a lot of the members of his party, and costing him seats in councils, provinces and the chambers. (His party members became dissidents) Then there came the news on how he let a whole government go down, for his own inner party issues. (New elections were the way to kick out possible dissidents). And now his sticker campaign, insulting Islam, Quran and Mohammed in Arabic on a background in the colours of a Saudi flag is not helping him either. He tries to win votes, telling muslims take away the jobs of the indigenous Dutch. Now Saudi Arabia may withdraw plenty of orders from Dutch industry, so, Wilders is taking away jobs, because of his insults.
He now claims that he has freedom of speech, and that the Saudis are not allowed to react on his free speech. Apparently freedom is not equal for all, in Wilders.
Rumours about how things are dealt with in his party are not helping either.

Wilders may have gone to fast and to hard for his followers to keep following him.

I hope so. If so, there will be a new extreme right wing party though.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2014, 06:36:43 AM »
Here is my favourite UK Independence Party quote:

“since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods. One recent one caused the worst flooding for 60 years. The Christmas floods were the worst for 127 years. Is this just global warming or is there something more serious at work?”

This is a corker.  There are so many moronic quotes from UKip.  This one is made by David Silvester who also has said homosexuality is a spiritual disease.   Even Blackadder couldn't have written that one.

:asthing:
blah blah blah

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2014, 07:33:55 AM »

“since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods. One recent one caused the worst flooding for 60 years. The Christmas floods were the worst for 127 years. Is this just global warming or is there something more serious at work?”

This is a corker.  There are so many moronic quotes from UKip.  This one is made by David Silvester who also has said homosexuality is a spiritual disease.   Even Blackadder couldn't have written that one.

This is exactly why I think they'll ban something the LGBT community has been fighting for for too damn long  :GA:

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2014, 07:37:52 AM »
Quote from: Lesat
If that noxious lying battyman, Clegg fly is forced out, Farage's bit fuckoff grin is going to be a mere covert little smile, compared tp mine.

I'd rather have the Tories' personal bitch as the Prime Minister than Nigel Farage.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2014, 04:18:25 PM »
UKIP scares me. I predict that the possible first moves of Nigel Farage if he becomes Prime Minister will be the following:

1) Remove the UK from the EU
2) Deportation/Very strict immigration
3)Major changes to the education system
4)Actions against multiple religions
5)Ban the equal marriage act

He's a nutcase and while he might make a dent, he won't ever become Prime Minister.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2014, 04:21:26 PM »

There are people who will cure homosexuals if paid enough money. The homosexuals don't even have to want to be cured. :trollface:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2014, 08:03:08 PM »
UKIP scares me. I predict that the possible first moves of Nigel Farage if he becomes Prime Minister will be the following:

He's a nutcase and while he might make a dent, he won't ever become Prime Minister.

Perhaps he'll take Nick Clegg's job. :soapbox:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2014, 02:07:53 AM »

Our dikes still stand.  :zoinks:
We've been having same sex marriage for a long time now.

Extreme right here would not be focusing on same sex relations. Probably because the most popular (killed) leader of a beginning right wing party here ever, was a charismatic openly gay man. The man is still worshiped and adored.

Offline Arya Quinn

• The Mad Queen
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • UwU
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2014, 05:58:20 AM »

God I hope you're right  :headhurts:

I suppose we'll find out in 2015.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2014, 06:04:01 AM »

Extreme right here would not be focusing on same sex relations. Probably because the most popular (killed) leader of a beginning right wing party here ever, was a charismatic openly gay man. The man is still worshiped and adored.

Quote from: Pim Fortuyn
Vrouwen willen geen lieve mannen, ze willen een bruut die ze keihard neukt.

:toporly:

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2014, 06:33:34 AM »

Yep, that too.
And to a female journalist he found very annoying: "Ach mens, ga toch koken!"

But same sex relationships, he had no issues with that.

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2014, 06:38:25 AM »

Yep, that too.

Then, if two lesbians were married, would he want both of them to stay in the kitchen? :tard:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2014, 06:41:47 AM »

Yep, that too.

Then, if two lesbians were married, would he want both of them to stay in the kitchen? :tard:

Kitchen tables can be very versatile.  :eyebrows:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2014, 06:44:58 AM »

Yep, that too.

Kitchen tables can be very versatile.  :eyebrows:

They can be used for... eating. :zoinks:

Hopefully, they're washed afterwards. :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2014, 10:42:26 PM »

God I hope you're right  :headhurts:

I suppose we'll find out in 2015.

There are so many other options so why only worry about the unlikely ones? :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein