Educational

Author Topic: Questions for God  (Read 17623 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Questions for God
« Reply #375 on: August 08, 2007, 12:38:00 PM »

You heard me.  :P

Good response.
Arguing with Hadron brings to mind the frustration of trying to eat a plate of Brussel's sprouts while being bounced around in a boat to the beat of a busy, bubbling sea.
Arguing with God would do the same thing. Look at my karma!!

Whose pet cave troll did you blow to earn that?

I had you up to negative eleven a couple of days ago, Next I noticed, you were at negative twenty one.

:fish:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #376 on: August 08, 2007, 01:07:59 PM »

Good response.
Arguing with Hadron brings to mind the frustration of trying to eat a plate of Brussel's sprouts while being bounced around in a boat to the beat of a busy, bubbling sea.

I had you up to negative eleven a couple of days ago, Next I noticed, you were at negative twenty one.

You sure your eyes have not been playing ticks on you Dawg. Such are my Godly powers...

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #377 on: August 08, 2007, 01:32:52 PM »

Good response.

You sure your eyes have not been playing ticks on you Dawg. Such are my Godly powers...

You must mean placing ticks on me, right?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #378 on: August 08, 2007, 01:34:51 PM »

Good response.

No no, i mean what i say. I am fucking God, for Christs sake...  :P

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #379 on: August 08, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »

Good response.

I will have to let Christ know you are fucking his Father for his sake.   I am sure he feels you screwing God, no matter how tiny your penis is in relation to the orifices of God.
:P   Internets are super serious.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #380 on: August 08, 2007, 01:51:13 PM »

Good response.

I will have to let Christ know you are fucking his Father for his sake.   I am sure he feels you screwing God, no matter how tiny your penis is in relation to the orifices of God.
Tell Christ I am enjoying it. As for my penis, its a lot bigger than yours. I have been eating ginseng recently, as well.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #381 on: August 08, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
He knows you are enjoying it, just didn't know it was for his sake.   Doing it because Christ can't himself?

I was talking in relation to the orifices of God, which are larger than your entire body let alone your penis.   I am sure God could make them smaller to account for your human sized appendages.  I am happy that you like the ginseng and the placebo effect it gives you in relation to your penis size.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #382 on: August 08, 2007, 01:59:51 PM »
He knows you are enjoying it, just didn't know it was for his sake.   Doing it because Christ can't himself?

I was talking in relation to the orifices of God, which are larger than your entire body let alone your penis.   I am sure God could make them smaller to account for your human sized appendages.  I am happy that you like the ginseng and the placebo effect it gives you in relation to your penis size.
I made man in my image, thank you very much. Even if those images were much smaller...

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #383 on: August 08, 2007, 02:55:44 PM »

I made man in my image, thank you very much. Even if those images were much smaller...

No wonder humans are so fucking terrible, they were made to be like tiny Hadrons.

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #384 on: August 08, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »

No wonder humans are so fucking terrible, they were made to be like tiny Hadrons.
I forgot to make you as special as you wanted to be. Me and my afterthoughts...  :P :P

ozymandias

« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2008, 05:44:18 PM »
To whom it may concern:  I am going to be on a millenium break for an epoch or two.  If you need me please refer all questions and concerns to Satan and Jesus.  As for me, I'll be doing some serious R&R with some hot little seraphic cherubim in a resort in Thailand.  I love you, but, you people seriously need to GET A LIFE and stop bugging me.  Sorry, but, even an omnipotent being has limits.  So anyway, have fun, kill each other randomly and without thought.  Paradise is wide open, seriously we never turn anybody away.  Well, except for Saddam, but, he was an asshole anyway and a shit stirrer like you wouldn't believe.  Besides he was Satan's bitch since he was born.

Now, please don't destroy the Earth until I get back.  I wouldn't want to miss the fun.

--GOD
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:51:14 PM by ozymandias »

Persona

« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »
God is a girl.

ozymandias

« Reply #387 on: March 26, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »
God is a girl.

Actually I'm unisexual, unfortunately the PMS was responsible for the Flood and Sodom and Gommorah.   Fortunately the new hormonal replacement therapies keep me a bit more even keeled.

--GOD

Persona

« Reply #388 on: March 26, 2008, 06:43:49 PM »
Who do you have sex with, up there in Heaven?

ozymandias

« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2008, 04:57:25 AM »
Nobody, it's lonely at the top.

--GOD