Author Topic: What did you do yesterday?  (Read 8888 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: What did you do yesterday?
« Reply #255 on: October 11, 2014, 03:01:26 AM »
^Wondered about that, too.

I had an incredibly boring day at work yesterday, its only highlight being our traditional Friday pizza.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #256 on: October 11, 2014, 03:04:10 AM »
Visit the dentist with the young ladies. He checked all of us, fixed what needed fixing for the daughters, and asked me to make a new appointment for myself.
Youngest got the same verdict I got as a kid, she's got a set of teeth that easily will get cavities.  :(
Of course, she is the kid that is the most precise in brushing her teeth. The world is not fair.
Genetics sucks.

When I was 20, my dentist told me it was only my thorough brushing of teeth, that had kept me from having dentures, now almost thirty years later, I still have my own teeth, but no molar without fillings.

Oh well, the damage in me was not that big, this time, but it will need fixing. Replacement of a filling, and two very small cavities between the teeth.
I know your probably going to hate me for this. But I have not brushed in about 10 years. I have also drank 8 coke a day for about three of them. To this day I remain cavity free.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #257 on: October 11, 2014, 03:06:42 AM »
How do people survive when near you?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2014, 02:01:34 AM »
Visit the dentist with the young ladies. He checked all of us, fixed what needed fixing for the daughters, and asked me to make a new appointment for myself.
Youngest got the same verdict I got as a kid, she's got a set of teeth that easily will get cavities.  :(
Of course, she is the kid that is the most precise in brushing her teeth. The world is not fair.
Genetics sucks.

When I was 20, my dentist told me it was only my thorough brushing of teeth, that had kept me from having dentures, now almost thirty years later, I still have my own teeth, but no molar without fillings.

Oh well, the damage in me was not that big, this time, but it will need fixing. Replacement of a filling, and two very small cavities between the teeth.
I know your probably going to hate me for this. But I have not brushed in about 10 years. I have also drank 8 coke a day for about three of them. To this day I remain cavity free.

Why would I hate you for having that good fortune. Makes no sense. :P

Better start brushing anyway, two of my brothers were bad brushers, with very strong teeth. The decay did start somewhere in their early thirties though.

I can't stand the feel of dirty teeth. It is almost impossible to fall asleep with unbrushed teeth for me.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2014, 02:02:36 AM »

It may be his secret weapon against unwanted attention.  :orly:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2014, 02:03:16 AM »

It may be his secret weapon against unwanted attention.  :orly:

I very much doubt it's secret to those near him. :toporly:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #261 on: October 12, 2014, 02:05:21 AM »
Didn't do a lot yesterday, as I felt progressively sicker during the day. I ordered take-away food, though, and watched a couple of House episodes.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2014, 02:10:45 AM »
Yesterday I went straight, on a crossing, out of habit. My youngest went left, because that was what we planned to do. So, I drove into her. We both are bruised all over. My bruises are the biggest, but she has the most intense one, right on her shin.
I got her home on the back of my bike, after bending things back to shape and breaking off a spoke, and after picking up debris from my bike from the street. Will have to walk there to fetch her bike later today.

Mine will need quite some work to get it good again. I hope hers is less damaged. Almost all the debris on the street was from my bike.

I now know my daughter is massive and formidable at swearing. The tarmac almost melted below her feet. I felt sorry for her that I did not react on it, beaten and crumbling. I focused on safety, getting her of the road first, and then getting the rest at the side of the road. Her swearing let me know she was overall pretty OK.

We had a pleasant evening after that, despite the stupid accident.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2014, 02:31:09 AM »
:( :hug:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2014, 09:59:12 AM »

Why would I hate you for having that good fortune. Makes no sense. :P

If it makes you feel any better, Zippo, I'll hate you for it.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2014, 10:43:57 AM »
Yesterday I went straight, on a crossing, out of habit. My youngest went left, because that was what we planned to do. So, I drove into her. We both are bruised all over. My bruises are the biggest, but she has the most intense one, right on her shin.
I got her home on the back of my bike, after bending things back to shape and breaking off a spoke, and after picking up debris from my bike from the street. Will have to walk there to fetch her bike later today.

Mine will need quite some work to get it good again. I hope hers is less damaged. Almost all the debris on the street was from my bike.

I now know my daughter is massive and formidable at swearing. The tarmac almost melted below her feet. I felt sorry for her that I did not react on it, beaten and crumbling. I focused on safety, getting her of the road first, and then getting the rest at the side of the road. Her swearing let me know she was overall pretty OK.

We had a pleasant evening after that, despite the stupid accident.

:hug:

Glad you both are okay, although a little banged up...too many bikes, and bike parts sitting around here. I lost count on how many I picked up this year, too bad you are not closer I'd send you a care package.   

Picked up a very nice looking cruiser awhile back it was 1 of 4 at the same place, too big for me though...but then anything beyond a 24" usually is...coffee stunted my growth. 

I now know my daughter is massive and formidable at swearing.

:laugh: I was better at it when I was about 13 or 14...I practiced a lot more with my friends.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #266 on: October 12, 2014, 02:31:57 PM »
Thanks, collected bike of daughter today, and could fix it completely.
My bike was not the best of bikes anymore. Fixed up too many times. After this fall, I could get it running quite smooth again, but, it seems to have lost its balance, because of having lost it's inner strength.

Think I have to go on the hunt for a replacement.

Girl does not want to use her right foot, she says it hurts through her whole leg if she does. So, will probably visit the GP with her tomorrow. She also has all kinds of flu symptoms, so, could be that enforcing the pain of her hurt shinbone.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2014, 10:02:17 PM »
Would this one do?

A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #268 on: October 12, 2014, 11:02:08 PM »
Spent time updating my old desktop PC.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #269 on: October 13, 2014, 03:16:09 AM »
Would this one do?

Sorry, I am looking for one with gears.