Educational

Author Topic: I had dream last night/this morning  (Read 215 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
I had dream last night/this morning
« on: March 22, 2014, 04:34:04 AM »
I dreamed I went to  deprtment store. They had proper head phones for me to test and listen to the music. (cannot remember the song) and the bloke had it up SUPER-loud. I went three parts deaf. I was really battling to hear anything. People were talking and I could kind of hear maybe one word in three. I would look towards them with a gormless look on my face and try and "see" what words came out. They started gesturing over the top nd it spun me right out and had me backing away and indicated that I would have t stop working and go on disability. I started freaking out.....

I woke up. It was 4am. I had been that exhausted from work that I was still in my work clothes. I had got home at around 8:30pm and basically crash and burned from that time.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: I had dream last night/this morning
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 06:28:14 AM »
I dreamed I went to  deprtment store. They had proper head phones for me to test and listen to the music. (cannot remember the song) and the bloke had it up SUPER-loud. I went three parts deaf. I was really battling to hear anything. People were talking and I could kind of hear maybe one word in three. I would look towards them with a gormless look on my face and try and "see" what words came out. They started gesturing over the top nd it spun me right out and had me backing away and indicated that I would have t stop working and go on disability. I started freaking out.....

I woke up. It was 4am. I had been that exhausted from work that I was still in my work clothes. I had got home at around 8:30pm and basically crash and burned from that time.

:hug:

That looks like a complete overload dream to me.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 07:46:23 AM »

:hug:

That looks like a complete overload dream to me.

Indeed but half a case of bourbon and I am myself and almost ready to have a long sleep in and be myself tomorrow.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 11:15:41 PM »
Damn you've got some convenient systems set up there. Get overloaded and melt down in your dreams instead of at your actual work.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 12:10:43 AM »
Damn you've got some convenient systems set up there. Get overloaded and melt down in your dreams instead of at your actual work.

Yup. In sales too, and in a sales job that just introduced real high targets. Yeah, I kind of did go batman crazy at them and a few meetings later it is ok.
Ok in that I am run ragged and stressed out to the max but not firing off at anyone.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 12:13:14 AM »
As much as a people person I've become (yeah, right) I would stink at selling.  I just don't have the competitive spirit or confidence to persuade someone into buying.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 03:24:09 AM »
Were they good headphones? :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 05:43:33 AM »
Were they good headphones? :P

Bit loud :P