Author Topic: Now listen here, feminism...  (Read 3992 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Now listen here, feminism...
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 11:27:55 PM »
It's election time here, and there's a feminist party that might get enough votes to sit in the parliament. We also have an extremist right-wing party that is already in it.

It's funny because while a lot of people react against the latter's politics, considering how they spread their racist propaganda at every turn, not all that many speak out against the former's core values. Why is it that it's OK to actively hate half the population but not about 1% of it?

Me, I hate them both. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 12:22:35 AM »
Is the politics in Finland more drama-queen-ish then France's?

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 12:24:55 AM »
laymen's translation: drama-queen-ish= too much unnecessary drama

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 05:41:29 AM »
I think the universe should revolve around a supermassive black hole.

I'm not comfortable with a revolving universe. What if I get seasick? :tard:

It's election time here, and there's a feminist party that might get enough votes to sit in the parliament. We also have an extremist right-wing party that is already in it.

It's funny because while a lot of people react against the latter's politics, considering how they spread their racist propaganda at every turn, not all that many speak out against the former's core values. Why is it that it's OK to actively hate half the population but not about 1% of it?

Because the Swedish government actively engages in social engineering? :nerdy:

What I understand of Swedish politics makes it sound odd. You vote for parties, or you can vote for individual representatives, depending on your ballot. :GA:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 09:49:05 AM »

You must join forces with Lit and take over the country :viking:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2014, 02:58:52 AM »
I think the universe should revolve around a supermassive black hole.

I'm not comfortable with a revolving universe. What if I get seasick? :tard:

Because the Swedish government actively engages in social engineering? :nerdy:

What I understand of Swedish politics makes it sound odd. You vote for parties, or you can vote for individual representatives, depending on your ballot. :GA:

Yes. IMHO, it is slightly better than electing representatives that vote for you. :tard:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2014, 02:59:23 AM »

Revolution starts from within. :arrr:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2014, 04:54:09 AM »

I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2014, 05:46:29 AM »

Yes. IMHO, it is slightly better than electing representatives that vote for you. :tard:
Then everything is up to public vote?

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2014, 02:52:36 PM »

Offline awiddershinlife

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2014, 09:39:58 PM »
If you're really the strong independent women you say you are, then stop whining to the state to get your agenda enforced by law. Stop needing to be told how -beautiful and special- you are for FIVE FUCKING MINUTES at least.

Cm'on girls. If you want to be strong, then fucking do it. If you don't know how, ask someone. Even if its a man like your evil old dad.

I don't understand feminist hatred. I think you are refering the minority of women that moans and groans about men - but that is your confusion and not mine, RageBeoulve. I prefer the term gender equalist, but feminism came from a time when a man could beat or rape a woman with impunity (read history).

Why is your misogyny still an issue? Get over it already!
I love everyone yet like no one    WTF

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2014, 08:51:56 AM »
I prefer the term gender equalist, but feminism came from a time when a man could beat or rape a woman with impunity (read history).

We are all aware of the feminist false threat narrative (damsel in distress trope).   ::)

The reality is is that first wave feminism was a movement of entitlement and privilege being driven by upper class white women who just wanted a bigger slice of the pie for themselves. They were after the choice, high paying jobs like doctors and lawyers. Taking care of their children was left to the dark skinned underclass who toiled in poverty. They didn't want these women to have satisfying, high paying jobs or the right to vote.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »
Nah rape was a reality. So was racism and poverty. I don't see your point.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2014, 11:17:15 AM »
Nah rape was a reality.

It's always been a reality. Awiddershit was trying to claim there was no punishment in western society for rape and that's just not true.

So was racism and poverty. I don't see your point.

1st wave feminism exacerbated racism and poverty because it was mostly rich white women leading the movement. Their ticket to freedom (a prestigious, high paying job) came at the expense of poor, dark skinned women who had to take care of their children for them and do all the chores.

I challenge you to find a 1st wave feminist fighting for the right to work in a coal mine or Carnegie Steel Mill.  ::)

Offline Genesis

• News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2014, 05:36:48 PM »
Nah rape was a reality.

It's always been a reality. Awiddershit was trying to claim there was no punishment in western society for rape and that's just not true.

So was racism and poverty. I don't see your point.

1st wave feminism exacerbated racism and poverty because it was mostly rich white women leading the movement. Their ticket to freedom (a prestigious, high paying job) came at the expense of poor, dark skinned women who had to take care of their children for them and do all the chores.

I challenge you to find a 1st wave feminist fighting for the right to work in a coal mine or Carnegie Steel Mill. ::)

Apparently none of them did???? Whats the point of challenging?