Author Topic: aspietrash has three things up on us  (Read 786 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: aspietrash has three things up on us
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2006, 08:09:06 PM »
They are, strictly speaking, open to more members than we would be. Spacecase could go over there and release her lovely perversions on all of them.

I like an 18+ site!!!  Let's stay how we are inthat capacity, but I would like an Other Aspie Board Gossip forum so that I can post about the guy on WP who hid in the bathroom and called his mom when his girlfriend made the moves on him :evillaugh:.

"Mummy; Suzie touched my willy, and now it's all blown up, but I can't make a weewee!  Is it going to explode?   :'("

I don't think the lack of a gossip forum has ever stopped anyone here, but it might useful to have one anyway.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 08:16:09 PM »
They are, strictly speaking, open to more members than we would be. Spacecase could go over there and release her lovely perversions on all of them.

I like an 18+ site!!!  Let's stay how we are inthat capacity, but I would like an Other Aspie Board Gossip forum so that I can post about the guy on WP who hid in the bathroom and called his mom when his girlfriend made the moves on him :evillaugh:.

Kind of funny. But, it would also be a good place to talk about grown up stuff like this guy, called "ladakh", with real world problems.

His avatar:

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 08:33:00 PM »

omg.

he didn't know what to do with a boner but he knew how to get a girlfriend.
its probably a lie.
Misunderstood.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 08:38:29 PM »

omg.

he didn't know what to do with a boner but he knew how to get a girlfriend.
its probably a lie.

I just made that bit up.  I haven't a clue who he is or what he said.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 08:39:49 PM »

"Mummy; Suzie touched my willy, and now it's all blown up, but I can't make a weewee!  Is it going to explode?   :'("

I don't think the lack of a gossip forum has ever stopped anyone here, but it might useful to have one anyway.

and it just spit at me, hit me in the eye.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2006, 09:17:44 PM »
Us not specifically saying "gossip here" has certainly not prevented gossip threads from forming.  Also the age limit is more of an IQ test, or maturity test.  If your IQ is higher than a grapefruit you will say yes despite being under 18.  If you are so dumb or clueless so as to let that actually prevent you from entering... it is probably best you not come in.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2006, 07:17:29 AM »

And that is exactly what we don't do at AspieTrash. We do not take the piss out of vulnerable people from other sites. We only take the piss out of people who have actually pissed us off. There's the difference. We are not malicious like you lot can be - we simply seek justice.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2006, 07:19:16 AM »
but robert, you are left alone.  i am not quite sure what the four of you are discussing in the dungeon, but you are really the only person seeking justice anymore.
Misunderstood.

Offline RobertN

• The Almighty Comrade
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2006, 07:25:06 AM »
but robert, you are left alone.  i am not quite sure what the four of you are discussing in the dungeon, but you are really the only person seeking justice anymore.

Utter crap, I'm afraid McJ. Sweetie always seeks justice - its just she is feeling depressed at the moment so hasn't been active in a little while.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2006, 07:26:32 AM »
i see.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2006, 10:48:35 AM »
Bullshit, Bobby old chap. But then, we knew that.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »

Utter crap, I'm afraid McJ. Sweetie always seeks justice - its just she is feeling depressed at the moment so hasn't been active in a little while.

One man's justice is another man's injustice...........

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2006, 04:00:12 PM »

One man's justice is another man's injustice...........

+1  :clap:

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 08:53:40 PM »

And that is exactly what we don't do at AspieTrash. We do not take the piss out of vulnerable people from other sites. We only take the piss out of people who have actually pissed us off. There's the difference. We are not malicious like you lot can be - we simply seek justice.

RobertN was an SJW before being an SJW was cool.   :tard: