Educational

Author Topic: The European Parliament Votes to Invite Edward Snowden  (Read 934 times)

TheoK

Re: The European Parliament Votes to Invite Edward Snowden
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 04:08:26 AM »
In another thread you said that you wouldn't trust the members of a Swedish court with anything more important than sweeping the floors. Yet you think that these subhumans - who themselves think that they are God - and their laws have anything whatsoever to do with objective justice. Strange.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 04:11:03 AM »
I do think you should clarify your stance re for whom laws do apply. I take it that Ed Snowden would be granted immunity as well?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 04:16:24 AM »
Laws don't apply to anyone. Legislation itself is a crime, because if you are not God, you have no right to tell other people what to do and not. I have told you this before. It's the same opinion that Spooner held when he was old.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2013, 04:17:55 AM »
So why are you upset when that certain type of foreigner is accused of raping someone?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2013, 04:19:44 AM »
Because it's a crime against the victims' natural right not to be raped, not against the heap of paper called the Swedish law.

TheoK

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2013, 04:50:17 AM »
By the way: remember those Swedish politicians raping little girls in the 70's and getting away with it. Those are the kind of creeps that are legislators. It's a really disgusting farce.

Or take the US: you can get decades in jail for possession of some drugs if you are an "ordinary citizen". At the same time US senators and rich bastards are earning billions on the drug trade. It's a totally absurd and perverted system.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2013, 04:00:11 PM »
Because it's a crime against the victims' natural right not to be raped, not against the heap of paper called the Swedish law.

So the girl who says she was, in fact, raped by Assange is an exception to this? It's a very weird natural law, if you ask me.

Would it have been different for you if Assange had been just another nobody, I wonder.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2013, 04:00:51 PM »
By the way: remember those Swedish politicians raping little girls in the 70's and getting away with it. Those are the kind of creeps that are legislators. It's a really disgusting farce.

Or take the US: you can get decades in jail for possession of some drugs if you are an "ordinary citizen". At the same time US senators and rich bastards are earning billions on the drug trade. It's a totally absurd and perverted system.

Oh, I think that it's perfectly logical that they get away, following your logic that is.

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2013, 04:03:48 PM »
Do you agree that it is absurd that we should obey laws made by child rapists and drug dealers on international level or not? This is not even theory, it's a fact.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2013, 04:06:47 PM »
Do you agree that it is absurd that we should obey laws made by child rapists and drug dealers on international level or not? This is not even theory, it's a fact.

Dodging the question much?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2013, 04:10:21 PM »
What question? I say that legislation itself is a moral crime. That doesn't mean that rape is morally right or that nothing could be done about it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2013, 04:12:44 PM »
Why is Assange allowed a free pass but others aren't?

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2013, 04:16:16 PM »
I don't believe that he is a rapist. I do believe that these girls from Göteborg were raped by four creeps on the 31th of December 2004 on the other hand.

Offline TA

• Rage Filled Brain of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Face my Squirrely Wrath!
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »
I'll clarify something from earlier in the thread.

Most Americans are ignorant, distracted dumbshits that are more concerned with American Idol and Honey Boo Boo than what goes on in their government.
The stupidity of humanity FILLS ME WITH RAGE!

TheoK

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »
Most Europeans aren't too concerned about anything serious either  :(