Educational

Author Topic: Postnatal Abortion?  (Read 6225 times)

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Postnatal Abortion?
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2006, 10:40:41 PM »
What is "A flo"?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 10:46:57 PM »
What is "A flo"?

you know what a flo is.  i will not go into it as long as i see him continuing to make progress.
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 11:03:08 PM »
Well I know who flo is, but I do not know what "A flo" is, or characterized by.  I especially don't know what you said previously might have caused you to almost do a flo.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 11:24:01 PM »
flo in his manic phase is shit.

i am taking a flo (shit).
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2006, 11:29:07 PM »
Ahh, okay, thank you.

Teejay

« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 03:27:46 AM »
I do not like abortion, I want to see abortions beyond the first trimester banned, unless in expectational circumstances. Plus policies to have the abortion rate in the first trimester reduced dramatically. Plus a ban of aborting fetuses because they were tested for downs syndrome or autism.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 04:21:47 AM »
I am not to serious about being able to abort until age 18.  I'll settle for partial birth abortions.

But to simplify matters, I would describe the mother as owning the child, to be done with as she wishes.  Mostly I think this, because a single person has greater capacity to make intelligent decisions regarding the future of a life than a whole country.  The country wants to be fair, it wants to make catch-all, solve-all policies that ensure the majority is happy, and usually the individual circumstances of the child (parents, economic class level, intelligence, environment, ect, ect) are WAY to fucking complicated to be helped by a giant catch-all policy.  On the contrary, they tend to overcomplicate the motherfucker to the point of ruining some lives.

Offline Leto729

• The God Emperor of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2006, 12:01:16 AM »
Any type of Abortion is not a cure all. But it is up to them both if the woman allow the man into it too. To Me it is a Life unborn but a Living Life that would be taken and never known about in the end.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2006, 12:33:14 AM »
I do not value life.  I don't give a fuck about fetuses.  They are just a bundle of reflexes, some rudimentary personality, and a learning mechanism.  Until the human gets some experience under its belt(figuratively speaking), i don't really consider it worth anything.  You can make a unborn baby using anybodies eggs, and anybodies sperm if you just invest 9 months in it.  That is NOTHING special.  I don't consider a human worth anything until they have at least a few weeks of experience in them.  Preferably a few months.

But my belief is mostly irrelevant.  I am not going to get the opportunity to vote "Humans aren't worth anything until a few weeks after birth".  I will at most get the opportunity to support a mothers(and fathers, i figured that was a given) right to abort a child up until the baby is all the way out.

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2006, 01:08:36 AM »
I do not value life.  I don't give a fuck about fetuses.  They are just a bundle of reflexes, some rudimentary personality, and a learning mechanism.  Until the human gets some experience under its belt(figuratively speaking), i don't really consider it worth anything.  You can make a unborn baby using anybodies eggs, and anybodies sperm if you just invest 9 months in it.  That is NOTHING special.  I don't consider a human worth anything until they have at least a few weeks of experience in them.  Preferably a few months.

But my belief is mostly irrelevant.  I am not going to get the opportunity to vote "Humans aren't worth anything until a few weeks after birth".  I will at most get the opportunity to support a mothers(and fathers, i figured that was a given) right to abort a child up until the baby is all the way out.

I would'nt put it so blunt, but that's mostly true :agreed:

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2006, 01:38:16 AM »
How do We yet learn from the womb onward do We not. Or do We have a Abhorrrencnce to this killing life. Should We kill of the children that are Living then that are 1 or 2 years old too. Should We throw them to the fires too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »
How do We yet learn from the womb onward do We not.

I would be okay with allowing aborting children until they reach a certain stage of intellectual maturity.  But it doesn't really matter what I am okay with.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 02:03:34 AM »
How do We yet learn from the womb onward do We not.

I would be okay with allowing aborting children until they reach a certain stage of intellectual maturity.  But it doesn't really matter what I am okay with.
And what will the World be without Them in the end. I was born in 1963 and what if My Mother would have aborted Me then. Her only son She had. And not allowed Me to growup. What if Your Mother to do the same to You think Of that would You Nomaken. From being unborn to being born We yet learn Life that is the way of Life is it not. You Would in the end are willing to kill off ones with AS because they do do not conform to Your view of Life. Kill it off then would You even Us too.
Guardian of the Empire

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2006, 02:24:37 AM »
If they had aborted you it wouldn't matter because no one would know to miss you.  Same goes for me.  I would be willing to allow abortion until several years after birth, because I don't consider the experiences of a few days or weeks, or perhaps even years to create that valuable of a human.

Until humans reach a certain stage of intellectual maturity, they are almost incapable of appreciating things like sentience, and freedom, and other abstract concepts, and until a certain stage it wouldn't occur to them to think critically about an issue, or decide to form their own opinion about things, and appreciate that everyone forms their own opinions based on inevitably flawed information, and yet opinions are really the only way that we humans can decide how to shape our world.  I consider a human valuable when it can do at least some of those things, or is on the way to developing those abilities.

However just because I would be in favor of allowing aborting people who aren't at that stage, doesn't mean I am in favor of killing them.  Passing a law which allows abortion, is not the same as passing a law mandating the deaths of people.  I'm sure there would be plenty of parents who would decide not to kill their child even though he has the creativeness and individuality and independant thinking of a grape fruit.

Offline Leto729

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • Shai-Hulud
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 02:36:38 AM »

But You did say this in the end. What is Life but a investment. You don't give a Fuck for Living Life do You. Giving and takinking Life is nothing is it to You. A year or two what does that child even Yet Know in the end nothing but something for it has even breathe the breath of Life then or have been given that change too. Postnatal even prenatal Abortion are wrong that is what I believe in the end. How do We let Life Live read Job 21:10 then We may yet Know Living and the Dead
Guardian of the Empire