Author Topic: They were almost raped, guys.  (Read 3894 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: They were almost raped, guys.
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 06:56:01 AM »
It is annoying when people compare non-rape situations to rape, like when kit says she feels like what sinsboldly did to her was like being raped, but near-rape is close enough/scary enough to rape to compare.
++

I am astonished at how freely the term is used these days.

We have kids (well, teens)  who grab another's ear bud to listen in to what the other is listening to and that action is called "podrape"  FFS!
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 01:17:11 PM »
What are you saying, Rage? That they should harden the fuck up?

Yes.  :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Was-Almost-Raped/4266

I Was Almost Raped
He Molested Me, I Am A Statistic.
While you were out eating dinner or sleeping I was the 1 and 4 being molested. Me. June 29,2013. 8:50pm. I had met this guy from my school he was new. I won't say names.. He moved into my apartment complex and I would see him at the pool with a freind every day. We hit it off kinda and started talking and hanging out. I had a bad gut feeling but didnt listen to it he kept a knife on him he was a bad boy. I was a innocent sweet girl. We would kiss and make out and he would touch me but I didn't really think of it. Until... We went to a secluded park at night. My mom told me to come home but I didn't listen. He put me on his lap and kissed me on the slide I then fell back and he put his hands onto my bikini bottoms (I had just swimming) I was feeling weird and we kept kissing and finally we stopped. I tried to move his hand and I couldn't he was 6'3 huge athletic I was 5'3 95lbs. And he would always say how short I was and how I had to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. Well he had me LAYED across his lap and he was fingering me. This went on for 15 mins and I just lay there trying to squirm and struggle and he wouldn't let me go! He got rough and I lay there watching the sun go down and hearing his heavy breathing in my ear and him kissing my face and neck. I'm thinking no. Stop and I'm saying it and I'm whimpering and I couldn't fight he had a knife I was to scared. He finally let me go when HE was PLEASED. And it was MY body! He then texts me and says Srry if I made things weird ill just delete your number. I'm broken. I was a statistic I'm 13 he was 14 I think. But I've been crying and I need someone to talk to! Please! I'm scared...

^How would you feel if this was your daughter?
If "fingering" included digital penetration, this would fully meet the "unwanted penetration" definition of rape.  No "almost."  It's certainly sexual assault.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 09:18:21 PM »
http://www.experienceproject.com/groups/Was-Almost-Raped/4266

I Was Almost Raped
He Molested Me, I Am A Statistic.
While you were out eating dinner or sleeping I was the 1 and 4 being molested. Me. June 29,2013. 8:50pm. I had met this guy from my school he was new. I won't say names.. He moved into my apartment complex and I would see him at the pool with a freind every day. We hit it off kinda and started talking and hanging out. I had a bad gut feeling but didnt listen to it he kept a knife on him he was a bad boy. I was a innocent sweet girl. We would kiss and make out and he would touch me but I didn't really think of it. Until... We went to a secluded park at night. My mom told me to come home but I didn't listen. He put me on his lap and kissed me on the slide I then fell back and he put his hands onto my bikini bottoms (I had just swimming) I was feeling weird and we kept kissing and finally we stopped. I tried to move his hand and I couldn't he was 6'3 huge athletic I was 5'3 95lbs. And he would always say how short I was and how I had to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him. Well he had me LAYED across his lap and he was fingering me. This went on for 15 mins and I just lay there trying to squirm and struggle and he wouldn't let me go! He got rough and I lay there watching the sun go down and hearing his heavy breathing in my ear and him kissing my face and neck. I'm thinking no. Stop and I'm saying it and I'm whimpering and I couldn't fight he had a knife I was to scared. He finally let me go when HE was PLEASED. And it was MY body! He then texts me and says Srry if I made things weird ill just delete your number. I'm broken. I was a statistic I'm 13 he was 14 I think. But I've been crying and I need someone to talk to! Please! I'm scared...

^How would you feel if this was your daughter?
If "fingering" included digital penetration, this would fully meet the "unwanted penetration" definition of rape.  No "almost."  It's certainly sexual assault.

If the story wasn't obvious garbage. I can clearly tell its made up.
I will never stop...

Offline BUBBASAURUS_RAEP

• Constant Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 09:24:54 PM »

IDK about him but I say that its all part of God's plan, G!

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 09:53:32 PM »

You can either bleed on my knife or shit on my dick, nigger. >:(
I will never stop...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 11:00:41 PM »

Yes.  :zoinks:

I guess the same goes for people who barely escaped an assault or managed to dodge a bullet.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 11:23:08 PM »
I think it ought to be better recognized that rape is not a one-size-fits-all term. The experience of being forced at gunpoint by a stranger is different than the experience of being pushed too far by a boyfriend which is different still to the experience of blacking out at a party and waking up knowing something happened that you don't remember.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2013, 01:09:35 AM »

Why would you like someone to shit on your dick?
And even more, why would you want someone to dislike, shit on your dick?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2013, 02:34:37 AM »
I think it ought to be better recognized that rape is not a one-size-fits-all term. The experience of being forced at gunpoint by a stranger is different than the experience of being pushed too far by a boyfriend which is different still to the experience of blacking out at a party and waking up knowing something happened that you don't remember.

... or being forcibly tortured to think that gang rape was eminent and having to fight for ones "life"  to get away.

Read back a bit and you will know that I do understand about registering specific quanta as regards to the possibility or the fact of rape.

I will never forget, nor will I ever regret my vengeful measures to ensure it never happened again.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2013, 08:25:27 AM »
Don't need to read back when I read the first time.

My comment wasn't to take any issue with you.

In retrospect I should have added a couple more cases or challenged directly... hmm, Rage, because while I get why he was repulsed by the first few accounts in his link, I don't see any reason to think the one that got posted here is made up.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2013, 01:04:38 PM »

Why would you like someone to shit on your dick?
And even more, why would you want someone to dislike, shit on your dick?

I was quoting the butterfly effect. :P
I will never stop...

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2013, 01:06:45 PM »

In retrospect I should have added a couple more cases or challenged directly... hmm, Rage, because while I get why he was repulsed by the first few accounts in his link, I don't see any reason to think the one that got posted here is made up.

Well I mean just look at it. I've been writing quite a bit lately, and I've gotten to the point where I can tell when someone is bringing something up from memory or making things up as they go along.
I will never stop...

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2013, 06:44:59 PM »
What motivation would a thirteen-year-old girl have to make up a rape story on the internet under an alias about a 14-year-old she knows IRL?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2013, 12:00:39 AM »

Well I mean just look at it. I've been writing quite a bit lately, and I've gotten to the point where I can tell when someone is bringing something up from memory or making things up as they go along.

You think you can. Different.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein