Author Topic: Gays  (Read 6258 times)

Litigious

Re: Gays
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2006, 05:44:02 AM »
Straight guys are womanising upstarts.

No. You've met the wrong straight guys. Most straight guys might be, like I consider most (NT) women being annoying, illogical, self-righteous, false, bullshitting stuck up bitches, but that doesn't go for all of either group.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2006, 05:46:19 AM »

No. You've met the wrong straight guys. Most straight guys might be, like I consider most (NT) women being annoying, illogical, self-righteous, false, bullshitting stuck up bitches, but that doesn't go for all of either group.

A HAR HAR HAR I don't think so.

Look at what the makes on here post.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2006, 06:37:03 AM »

A HAR HAR HAR I don't think so.

Look at what the makes on here post.
\
this could be due to a lack of understanding.  all men, myself included, do not fully understand women.  remember how the boy that liked you used to tease you in school.  same premise, but guys don't really mature out of it.

about gays.  i used to hang out with gay men.  we would go clubbing, or just hang out. 
i was intrigued by their honesty.  i was intrigued by their open-ness.  most people aren't like that.

also i was intrigued by the unknown.  i went to private christian schools my entire life and my parents were staunch bible thumpers.  i had never had any open human contact with gay people until i was about 21 years old.

bottom line:
i respect gay people, mainly for their honesty and open-ness.

oh, and the girl talk.  have a sesh of girl talk with a ghey male is so liberating.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2006, 06:40:52 AM »
this could be due to a lack of understanding.  all men, myself included, do not fully understand women.  remember how the boy that liked you used to tease you in school.  same premise, but guys don't really mature out of it.

No. It was obvious when the boy that liked me used to tease me in school, actually, it was kind of cute. It was innocent.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2006, 06:41:48 AM »

No. It was obvious when the boy that liked me used to tease me in school, actually, it was kind of cute. It was innocent.

then you mean yes.  not no.

now i am confused.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2006, 06:43:28 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

I just can't be bothered dealing with them.

Litigious

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2006, 06:50:12 AM »
boys aside.

When men do it, it's different. They are jerks. Also they don't like or want one person, they want multiple people. Anyone that looks nice, anyone that would screw them. I have meant absolutley nothing to any straight guys that I thought I did.

I just can't be bothered dealing with them.

Many women also screw around. I myself have had relationships with married NT women, who fucked with me because it was exciting and I was willing to do things that their husbands refused to do, like anal, wet and bondage. And I'm by definition not an "alpha male", since I'm an aspie, so you can just try to figure out how many married women are fucking around with "alpha males" instead of their own husbands. That's not a guy thing, it's a human thing.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2006, 06:52:43 AM »
So? Who said I liked them either? Sound like total sluts

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2006, 06:58:39 AM »
So? Who said I liked them either? Sound like total sluts

or its just sexual honesty.  nothing wrong with having an insane sex drive, is there?

i myself love strange pussy, but i have never cheated on my wife and i never will. 
why?

because i made a promise not to, and i take my word very seriously.
yes, i may joke around about it, but if push were to come to shove, i would walk away.  i have walked away.

its about priorities and personal preferences, i think.  when i was single, i was a fucking machine.  i knew how to get into a womans pants and i used that.  so what, i just really enjoy the act of sex.  still, it isn't an emotional thing for me.  rather, its pure pleasure.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2006, 07:00:47 AM »
I still think it's jerky when people play with others feelings. If it means nothing to either person, then who cares.

Something happened to me that just about ruined my life, and I'm determined not to let it happen again.

Litigious

« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2006, 07:01:56 AM »
Well, the problem is that if you want a relationship with sex involved, a 100% gay man (if there are any) will not be interested in having sex with you at all. A bisexual man will be at least a "slut" as much as a straigth man, probably even more. So if you want a faithful guy, who is willing to have sex with you, you just have to find one of the few faithful straight guys. Many aspie guys are virgins, I was until I was 22, which is pretty old in my country. An unexperienced aspie guy, with social shyness, would worship you.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2006, 07:05:34 AM »
I don't know what I want actually. But It's not a relationship.

At the moment gays will do. Sure they are worse at sleeping around, but at least they are good to talk to and befriend. Best of both worlds, it's like having the good things about a guy best friend and a girl best friend in one.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2006, 07:06:54 AM »
I still think it's jerky when people play with others feelings. If it means nothing to either person, then who cares.

Something happened to me that just about ruined my life, and I'm determined not to let it happen again.

maybe you should look into an anti puriton view about sex.  learn to use it for its pleasure, and put some of the emotions on the side.

i do have a story about me and a different girlfriend, when i was 16 years old.  it remains to this day the one act that i feel the worst about.
i may tell it someday soon, hale bopp.  it may pertain to your situation, i don't know.
Misunderstood.

Offline Mr Smith

• lardass
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2006, 07:08:23 AM »
The problem is i'm not really sexually attracted to many people.

I totally wish I was.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2006, 07:10:02 AM »
The problem is i'm not really sexually attracted to many people.

I totally wish I was.
forget about the people.  crave the cock, and love the way your clit brings you pleasure.  but please, use protection.
Misunderstood.