Author Topic: Weathermen & Women  (Read 239 times)

richard

Weathermen & Women
« on: September 05, 2007, 07:07:37 PM »
alright bitches there saying another hurricane could possibly hit arizona again. now the last couple of times theyve said this it hasnt happend and its gotten me all exited with hurricane jelousy. the last time it happed was back in 1997 and it was fucking spectacular to be there, how many more times are they going to keep saying this is gonna happen with no results? is it fair what there doing?

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:10:25 PM by renaeden »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Wethermen&Women
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 11:34:21 PM »
I like exciting weather as well. It seems that we just get wind all the time. It never stops.

Maybe you can look up weather on the internet and decide yourself what is going to happen. Satellite pictures and synoptic(sp) charts are cool to look at.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Dexter Morgan

• Karma Policeman of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 12:04:51 AM »
As a meteorologist, I was wondering what the fuck you were talking about since no tropical systems of hurricane strength have hit even So Cal since the mid-19th century.  Then I saw that it is an expression and not a actual hurricane.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arizona_hurricanes

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:08:38 PM »
A couple of years ago it was said that we in the southwest would get a cyclone and there were warnings about it. I even posted about it in the Weather thread.

Nothing happened except a bit of wind. It didn't even rain. Very disappointing. Here's hoping for a cyclone this summer. Or even some rain. I wouldn't say no to that.

Edit: I changed the spelling of the there's title. I am sure Jesse won't mind. ;)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 11:12:09 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae